Forty-Eight.

HARRY

"I wont do it because I love her" I said as I lowered the gun in my hand. I looked right into April's eyes so she knew I was telling the truth.

As them words came out my mouth, someone busted through the door but me and April continued to look at each other.

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" Someone shouted but I didn't pay any attention to them. I wanted to soak in every little thing about April, because I knew one of us would die.

"I love you" April mouthed to me, I managed to smile weakly at her but I knew she knew I was breaking. That's when I couldn't take looking at her any longer, I looked towards the door where the whole Walker gang was now coming through and starting to fight us.

Me and the boys walked towards the group and nodded towards each other. This was it. I wasn't just going to fight for the Styles' gang or for my dad or for the boys, I was going to fight for April.

I grabbed someone by the neck and throw them towards a wall and watched them crumble to the floor,  trying to get back up. I walked towards them and pulled them up by their collar before punching them so hard in the head, they passed out in my hands. I dropped them to the floor and walked towards someone else, fighting anyone who was in my way, people slowly started falling to the floor in pain and defeat. People from both gangs, that watching us all fight now, you would think we would work good together.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts of fighting when I heard a familiar scream.

April.

I dropped the man I had by the collar and looked towards where the sound came from. I saw my dad holding April by her hair, as he stood awkwardly with the injury he had. That's when I noticed everyone had stopped fighting and was now watching what was going to happen. I moved forward towards them but not enough for them to know I moved. I didn't want them to know I was there.

"I don't think you're going anywhere" Des smirked.

I stood frozen when I saw my own dad pull out a gun from his trousers and place it at April's temple. I didn't know what to think or feel. The person I loved had a gun to her head by my own dad. How is life so fucked up? I wanted to move but I couldn't. I knew if I did then my dad would shoot her straight away. But I couldn't just stay here. I couldn't just watch this happen. This isn't going to happen. I wont let it. I wont let April die. I would rather die than her. She deserves to try for a better life. She deserves the world.

"You wouldn't." April spoke up, making me come back to life and look back at the situation happening in front of my eyes.

"And why wouldn't I?" Des replied and I could tell by his face he was amused by her standing up to him. He always had that look on his face when someone spoke back to him.

I think everyone knew something was going to happen soon. Everyone knew someone was about to die. Most people probably had their bets on April dying because she was the one with the gun to her head. However no one knew exactly what could happen in the next couple of seconds, I, for sure don't.

"Because you would've done it by now"

Then a gun shoot was heard throughout the room.

"NO!" I screamed.

Everything became a blur and everyone started running and panicking. That's when I finally got myself to move. I ran towards where my dad and April were standing. When I stood a metre away from where they were, I stopped. What I saw was not what I thought I would see. I was confused. Confused with what actually happened.

There laying on the floor in front of me wasn't April, it was my dad.