Sixteen.

HARRY -

"This is it?" I said as I pulled up on the side of the road where Rose told me too.

"Yea, kind of. Come on" She said as she got out the car and I followed.

"Can I just leave my car here?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yea don't worry about it" She said as she walked off after the mud and I followed behind her.

A couple minutes later we can to an abandoned junk yard which had fences all around which signs saying, 'No trespassing'. Just as I was thinking why we were here, Rose started climbing over the fence.

"Rose?!"

"What?!"

"I don't think you can do that" I said unsure.

"Its abandoned and has been for years. I've done this before its fine" She said and jumped down the other side. "Come on scaredy cat." She smirked as she looked at me through the fence.

"Fine" I groaned as I climbed over the same way Rose did and then jumped down next to her.

"Come on, nearly there" She said as she started walking off into the junk yard and started to climb up some things. I didn't want to lose her so I hurried along behind her and did exactly what she did.

"Here" She said after a couple of minutes.

We had climbed up some of the junk and down others. We had finally got to where Rose wanted to be. Where she'd apparently been before.

We were now sitting on a sofa which was on top of a pile of junk. I weren't sure if it was secure at first but looking and sitting on it now you can tell it is. Also it has the best view here. Its got a view of most of London and the sky.

"The view is great isn't it?" Rose said taking in the view just like I was.

"Yea it is"

We stayed quiet for a couple of minutes before I heard something in my ear and that's when I remembered the boys were still in my ear and listening to our conversation.

"So.." I said wanting to start the conversation but not knowing how.

"I can here when I was a kid you know" She said and I looked at her but she just looked out at the view.

"Really? Why? Not really a place I would think a little girl would play you know"

"Yea I know but I didn't play here. I ran away to here"

"Why'd you ran away?"

"I wanted to be free and the only way I thought I could be free when I was younger was to ran away from everything. Reality and family, ran away from it all, you know?" She said now looking at me.

"Yea I guess I kind of do but you know it all catches up to you in the end"

"Not if you run far enough"

We stayed quiet for a couple more minutes before she broke the silence again.

"Anyway, I think we both know why we are here. Why I called you"

"Yea I guess we do"

"Its about what happened three days ago. I have a lot of questions and I think you probably do too."

"Yea I do" I said as we both moved, so we were looking at each other better.

"Is it okay if I ask mine first?"

I hesitated at first before I heard Lou's voice in my ear to say yes. That answering questions first will be easier.

"Yea of course, shoot" I said after a couple of seconds.