Forty.

HARRY

I woke up and didn't feel April beside me. I sat up panicked looking around. I went to get up when the bathroom door which was connected to her bedroom opened.

"There you are" I sighed as she came back and laid down with me.

"I didn't want to wake you but I needed a wee" she said and I nodded as she laid her head on my chest, me wrapping my arms around her.

It wasn't until now that I realised she was wearing my t-shirt from last night.

"You look good in my top" I smirked tugging at the bottom of it.

"And you look good laying in my bed" she smirked back at me before tilting her head up to kiss me.

"Mmm, I love you" I said as we broke away from the kiss.

"I love you" She stated smiling big up at me.

I couldn't help but smile back just as big. I loved saying it as much as I loved hearing the words come from her mouth.

I've never loved anything or anyone as much as I love this girl laying in my arms. I don't know what I'll do if I lost her. But that's the thing. I will probably lose her. She'll leave as soon as she realises who I am. She'll ether leave or die by the time this is all over and I don't know which one I think is worst.

"What are you thinking about?" April's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked down at her, as she laid on my chest with her chin resting on her arms.

"Just you, beautiful" I said wrapping my arms around her tighter.

"Thank you for last night by the way. I never got to thank you for saving me from that guy" She muttered and I kissed her forehead.

"Its fine, anything for you my love"

"And thank you for not running away when I told you who I really am"

"Like I said we all have a past and that's yours. I love you anyway" I smiled down at her and she moved closer to peck my lips.

"I've never loved anyone before but I love you more than anything" She whispered against my lips.

"Not as much as I love you my darling" I whispered back before our lips connected again.

The small kiss turned into a full on make out session as April climbed on top of me. Straddling my waist as my hands held her hips, she slowly slid down my cock.

"Fuck" I breathed out through the kiss as I filled the whole of her up.

"I love you" We both breathed out together as she slowly started to moved up and down matching a rhyme with my hips.

"April..."

"Harry..."

With every movement we both started to get close. My hands gripped her waist as she kissed me hard as we both hit our highs. She collapsed on my chest as I pulled out and cuddled her.

**********

I don't know how long we'd been laying here in her bed but we both didn't care. We were cuddling as well as stealing a few kisses here and there.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and somehow I knew who it would be.

"That's your phone" April stated as she started to get off me so I could reach it but I dragged her back down on me.

"They can wait" I said kissing her confused face away.

The ringing stopped but soon started again.

"It must be important" She stated as it was now ringing again.

I groaned getting up and grabbing it. I declined the call and turned my phone off before going back to the bed where she laid, still in my shirt.

"There. Problem solved." I smirked and she giggled as I laid on top of her, hugging her tight.