Wrath of Andrea

By AdiraRoy

Andrea is on a mission to seek revenge against Lucas, a multi billionaire, who took over her father's company... More

Copyright
Prologue
Cast
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Dedications
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus

Chapter 19

328 37 12
By AdiraRoy

~~~~~

CHAPTER NINETEEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

I'm tired as fuck. Why is getting married so important? Two persons love each other, agree to stay with each other, and having kids of their own then why the society has to give a name to a relationship.

You're saying this just because you're super tired. If you are in a real relationship then you would be dying to marry the love of your life.

Why do you invariably argue with me? Can't you be my side for once?

I need to voice my thoughts, right?

Uh, I'm tired and you're not helping.

We were supposed to be in our new home but Lucas said that we should leave tomorrow for the new house as he has some plans for me. So we are in his penthouse for this one night.

"Baby, penny for your thoughts?" Lucas asked me.

"I'm just thinking about my new life. Will it be wild and crazy as it was before?" I said looking at the roof of the car.

"Don't worry your husband is not a bore," he said winking at me.

I just smiled at him. My eyes felt heavy so I leaned on his shoulder and slept.

I felt someone shaking me up. I opened my eyes and turned to my right side looking at Lucas.

"Baby we've reached" I nodded my head and was about to open the door but Lucas opened it for me and held his hand out.

I held his hand and were going inside.

"Max, please get the luggage upstairs." He said politely.

I liked that thing. All these rich people command their staff without considering their age and that they too deserve respect.

"Sure, sir!" He replied. My friends and Aaron had packed my stuff. I asked my mom to do it but she was like "Do your work" then I bribed my asshole of a brother to make my stuff saying that I'll pay for his travel expenses for 3 months.

I know, I know, I can be lazy sometimes.

We reached upstairs and Lucas unlocked the door. The house was very pretty. There was a chandelier in the living room which was not that big but could lighten up the whole room.

The interior walls were Grey and white. The furniture was also pretty good. I didn't want to go to another house. I just loved it though it was simple. For me simplicity means elegance.

"Baby, can we live in your penthouse itself?" I asked admiring the view.

"You like it that much?" He asked me

"Yeah, I just feel ecstatic," I replied

"We'll decorate the house the same way as this. Then would you change your mind?" He asked

"Will think about it," I replied going towards the kitchen.

"Baby it's pretty late. Let's have some sleep." He said following me.

"You go freshen up, I'll be in the room in 5 mins," I said to him.

I looked around the house and went into our room. Lucas was taking shower so I took my suitcase, took nightwear from the bag, my journal which I asked Aaron to pack, and went to the guest room.

I would have a wait but I was getting suffocated with all the heavy dress and make-up.

Don't exaggerate! It's not at all heavy.

I feel it is and that's final

Whatever floats your boat.

Bitch

After all, it's your mind and soul

I sometimes feel like getting rid of this arrogant mind. She always beats me with her sassy comments but I'm still happy that it's me in one way.

I went to the other room, took shower, and came out. I got dressed up and sat in bed taking my journal.

Dear Diary,

It's a completely different life from here. I have a lot of things to do.

My parents thought me from my childhood that hurting someone hurts you the most. And, that hit deep. Lucas loves me and takes
a lot of care for me.

I don't know what's the thing I want with him? One moment I will be very lovely to him and the next I have this urge to hurt him.

Trust me, I don't want to hurt him. It's like seeing him hurt the most affected person will be me because I too have started liking him, lol. But this has to be stopped.

I'll have to distance myself from him or else I'll be at loss.

There was a knock at the door. I looked up and saw Lucas standing there. I hurriedly close my journal and put it under the pillow.

This night is the last night of a lovely me then the morning will bring a new Andrea to Lucas. I thought.

"What were you writing?" Lucas asked me.

"Nothing much just was putting up my thoughts," I replied hoping he won't ask me to show.

"Don't worry, I respect your privacy." He said

I looked at him confused. "Did I say it aloud?" I asked.

He chuckled lightly but that lightly chuckle gave me plenty of electric sparks.

"No, you didn't say it aloud. I just said it casually."

"Oh" is what I said.

"You might be sleepy come let's go to our room and have our precious sleep." He said offering his hand.

I took his hand in mine and went towards our room together.

I slept on the right side and he slept on the left. I wanted to put the pillows in between us not because I hate sleeping with him, because I don't trust myself when he has to be so sexy right beside me in his gorgeous boxers.

He came closer to me, put his face in my neck, pushed me more closer to him that our lips would meet with one single movement.

I don't know when and how I fell asleep but I was sure I was having a broad smile on my face. And, also thought but I pushed it aside as I decided just one night.

Next Morning

I woke up when my nostrils were filled with the smell of Chocolate Pancakes, chocolate waffles, and Bacon eggs with cheese.

I'm a foodie and my olfactory receptors never fail me.

I walked into the kitchen and all I was able to do is freeze at a place and gawk at the beautiful sight in front of me.

There stood my Mr Right shirtless with his boxers hanging low.

"So sorry to disappoint you but I can't be your breakfast," he said smirking

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I just sat quietly on the chair.

He served me food and it was so delicious that I ate 4 plates altogether. He was just smiling at me also trying to make a conversation but I was so embarrassed that I didn't speak.

No, I wasn't embarrassed by eating so much in front of him. I was embarrassed by the stunt I played in the morning.

I didn't care about my weight as I would work out later...

~~~~~

I wish all my dreamers a very happy Ramadan. May Allah shower his blessings on you and your family.

Happy fasting everyone! 

So here's today's amazing chapter!

Lol, that's my opinion, but I know my dreamers will not let me down and give amazing opinions of theirs.!

This chapter is dedicated to hues_of_phrasia

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 94.6K 36
Caramel is a poor university student in England, her ambitions is to become a successful doctor one day. She was living in an orphanage looking after...
3.5K 162 37
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. Amy is a 21year old lady who graduated from college with a very good degree...
14.6K 268 51
Available now on Amazon amzn.to/3WritcH ---------- Juliana's elaborate fib about being engaged to Kurt takes on a life of its own when he agrees to...
190K 4.3K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad