Wrath of Andrea

De AdiraRoy

Andrea is on a mission to seek revenge against Lucas, a multi billionaire, who took over her father's company... Mai multe

Copyright
Prologue
Cast
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Dedications
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus

Chapter 18

338 37 23
De AdiraRoy

~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

~~~~~

Warning: You will need the internet for this chapter to see the wedding decorations.

~~~~~

Lucas's POV

The day had finally come. I was finally going to marry Andrea today.

As every groom and husband-to-be, I was nervous, pacing in my room. Aiden, my voice of reason and support, was trying to calm me.

I had decided to make my brother my best man and my friends as well as Andrea's male friends my groomsmen. Also, who couldn't forget Aiden as my groomsman, he was as cheeky as Linc, and their sole mission in life was to torment me.

After lots of bouts of anxiousness, and a few hours later, here I was, standing at the end of the aisle waiting for Rhea.

I was impeccably dressed in a grey suit with a purple tie, according to the theme decided.

(Ignore the face peeps)

My groomsmen were also in plain suits, with a little of purple somewhere, as a tie, a handkerchief, etc.

The venue was a dream place. All the designs were chosen by both of us and we had very exquisite tastes.

But due to the impromptu wedding, only close family and friends were there. The Volkov's were also invited.

After like years of waiting, the bridal song finally started. I could finally see Andrea walking down the aisle!

She seemed as if an angel, not a goddess, had descended upon Earth and graced us with her presence. As she neared the stage, I held out my hand to her and she placed her hand in mine.

"You look gorgeous, Rhea," I whispered in her ear.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I could feel my cheeks heating up.

The priest finally started with the marriage. He told us to tell our vows which we had prepared by ourselves.

I went first. Though I had prepared a paper, I realized I never needed it and crumpled it in my hand.

"Andrea, I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my wife. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life’s adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life."

"I, Andrea Mathew, take you, Lucas Rivera, to be my husband, and in so doing, I commit my life to you, encompassing all sorrows and joys, all hardships and triumphs, all the experiences of life. A commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made new.

I was lost in her eyes, drawing me in like a siren. Her eyes were teary though there was a sweet smile on her lips.

"Do you Andrea Mathew take Lucas Rivera as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Lucas Rivera take Andrea Mathew as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

I wrapped my hand around her waist and kissed her before the priest could say anything.

After hearing deliberate coughing from the groomsmen and bridesmaids, we finally separated with a sheepish smile on her face.

We followed the marriage ceremony by cake cutting.

We cut the first piece together and fed each other, and our family and friends next.

This was followed by the dancing, I led her to the dance floor. We danced a few songs before she was whisked away by her brother.

She danced with her brother, both our Dads, Linc and all of our friends. Meanwhile, I also danced with their female encounterparts skillfully avoiding Claire.

I could see her getting tired so after one last dance, we left the wedding venue. Our friends had booked a honeymoon suite, though there was none of that happening, we could enjoy some time with just the both of us.

~~~~~

Hi dreamers,

This was the shortest chapter of this book, mainly because of the number of pictures. I had to cut the word limit a bit.

Anyways how was the wedding? Up to your standards?

Most books on Wattpad have wedding scenes in the girl's POV or third person. So this was a bit of a change. Hope you liked it? (Fingers crossed)

The last thing, please please vote and comment. From now onwards the chapter would be dedicated to the person with the best comment in the previous chapter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
54.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
168K 3.8K 37
Julian Hills, 23 and a primary school teacher who loves kids and dreamed of become a mother herself. Jason Miller, 27 tall, hot, muscular billionair...