Puppy Emoji ☺︎︎ ∫ JaemJen【✔】

By bbyjenomnom

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see i... More

☺︎︎ Hewo~ ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ Chapter One
☺︎︎ Chapter Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Ten
☺︎︎ Chapter Eleven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twelve
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fourteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen
☺︎︎ Chapter Eighteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Eight
☺︎︎ Epilogue

☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty

1.5K 86 33
By bbyjenomnom

"Jeno, are you sure we can leave you with him?" Haechan whispered into Jeno's ear as they were bidding their farewells.

"Haechannie," the brunet drawls warningly. "He's my soulmate, it's okay. He's no harm towards me, alright?" He persuades, resting his hands on Haechan's shoulders.

They maintained eye contact for a moment before a sigh escaped the tanned male's lips, "you better call either one of us later to make sure you're still alive atleast."

"You make him sound bad, don't be mean." Jeno rolled his eyes before nodding in agreement.

Grinning, Haechan hugs him one last time before dragging his boyfriend in the grocery store. "This is like shopping for clothes, except, I can agree on with this."

Chuckling, Jeno turns back to link his and Jaemin's arms again before they headed off to his apartment.

"Will you stay with me today?" He asked once they've arrived and stopped right in front of his apartment door.

"I agreed to walk you home, not babysit you." Jaemin grumbled as he gave a look at the younger.

Jeno pouts, "this baby is your baby," he mumbled before speaking up more loudly for Jaemin to hear, although, the latter may have heard that clearly anyway.

"But it's so boring!" He began to whine. "I already finished doing my homework and studying in the library while waiting for Mark."

"Then entertain yourself." The elder sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was like dealing with a 5 year old.

Huffing, Jeno crosses his arms. "If you won't stay with me, I'm calling Haechan now." He said firmly, threatening his soulmate as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

His device was soon snatched away by Jaemin who rolled his eyes, "you're so annoying." He gestures at the closed door, making Jeno squeal happily.

"Come in!" He drags the elder by the elbow and does what he usually does whenever he's back home from school.

Patting the vacant seat next to him on the small couch in his apartment, Jaemin didn't have a choice and plops down while Jeno quickly grabs some snacks from the kitchen.

"What are we doing?" The mysterious boy asked, eyeing the bags of chips, sodas, and– are those gummies?

"We're gonna watch a movie! What do you wanna watch, Jaeminnie?" Jeno asked back, making himself comfortable on the couch.

The said boy tsked, "I don't watch TV." He replied, Jeno gasping a little before shaking his head.

"Then pick a movie, I'll watch it with you!" He smiles, his face so close to Jaemin's as their noses were almost touching. Almost.

Leaning back with a huff, Jaemin chewed the inside of his cheek and said, "Hotel Transylvania. Lucas keeps bothering me to watch it."

Nodding obediently, the brunet starts the movie and opens a bag of Cheetos, placing it between their laps. "Let's share." He giggled.

Bongsik soon enters the room and hops onto her owner's lap, purring when Jeno began to kiss her head, cooing at her, and running his fingers on her soft fur while they watched the movie.

Bongsik glances at Jaemin and meowed at him, the mysterious boy sighing in response to her meow (obvious language barrier) and turns back to the movie.

Raising a brow when that backpack kid just stumbled into a hotel for monsters, Jeno mumbling some incoherent words beside him.

☺︎︎

Halfway through the movie, Jeno was half awake, his head bouncing on Jaemin's shoulder, deciding if he could rest there or not. The latter eyeing him before standing up abruptly.

"Ow! Jaemin hyung, that hurt." Jeno drawls out whine, his stupor disturbed with such pain on his jaw and cheeks.

The elder pursed his lips, "I need to get going." He said, watching the brunet rub his cheeks, small pout aimed towards him as he stood up.

Bongsik squirms in Jeno's arms, her tail curled up around his forearm. "You're not going to have dinner first atleast?" He asked, head tilting to the side.

Shaking his head briefly, Jeno added, "maybe next time? Please, Jaemin hyung?" He pleaded while Bongsik was snoring away in his hold.

Clicking his tongue, Jaemin nodded stiffly. "Fine."

"Yes!" Jeno squeals and bouncing a bit on his feet before stopping when he realized he's disturbing his sweet child's slumber.

Can't really hug the elder with Bongsik occupying the use of his arms, Jeno instead inches closer and stuffs his face against Jaemin's broad chest.

"I have to go now." Jaemin struggled to say as he pushes Jeno's head away as gently as he could. The boy just had his cheek and jaw in pain, alright?

Pouting, Jeno sighs. "Okay," lifting one of his hands up to his lips and kisses his two fingers before placing it against Jaemin's cheek. "Bye bye."

Scrunching his face weirdly by the action, Jaemin just hummed before heading off on his way out of Jeno's apartment while the latter began to make dinner for himself. Alone.

"My dear soulmate, I like having you around!"

☺︎︎

"Dude, where were you?" Yangyang raised a brow as he finally sees the long awaited boy approaching him.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and shrugged, "downstairs." He grumbled, accepting the duffle bag that was handed to him.

He opens it and checks the items it contains, humming in satisfaction before zipping it closed again.

"What are you talking about?" Yangyang tilts his head, finishing his bottle of water and throws it to his side, hitting the other person with them.

"Watch it, dude!" Hendery scolds, rubbing his bicep where the plastic bottle had hit him.

"This is Jeno's apartment building, you morons." Jaemin tsked, leaning his back against the wall behind him.

Yangyang widened his eyes, "Lucas didn't mention that one," he mumbled.

"Yes, because his pea brain is already focusing on his basketball game and his studies are not balanced with it. Mind you, he sometimes has a memory span of your grandma's."

"Hey! Granny found her glasses in less than nine minutes, that's a new record!" Yangyang defends on behalf of his grandma.

"But Lucas only said we'll meet here at the rooftop of Jeno's apartment building because it's closest to wherever you were, he wasn't wrong." He then added.

"Wait hold on, I lost track." Hendery interrupts them, "who's Jeno, again?" He asked, eyeing Jaemin who rubbed his temples.

Yangyang groans and flicks his forehead, ignoring the yelp from him. "He's Jaemin's soulmate, dumbass! Keep up."

"He's not my soulmate."

"Then, who is he?" Yangyang sassed sarcastically.

"He's this kid who's weirdly obsessed with me and keeps on smiling, has a brain of a five year old thinking everything is all rainbows and sunshines, is close friends with Mark, Lucas' basketball team captain, and his friends are absolute idiots."

"Seems like you're already having a liking towards him if your explanation is that long." Yangyang teased with a smirk on his face.

Scoffing, Jaemin replied, "Even if he was my soulmate, I wouldn't give a fuck and just ignore him."

"Yet you're caring for him and giving him your attention," Hendery shrugged, earning a glare from Jaemin.

Yangyang nodded as he points at Jaemin's chest. "That also shows otherwise." He continued to smirk, the mysterious boy grunting at him.

"Pup, you really shouldn't be around me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 8.5K 60
dear jeno, can you promise me something?
534K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
96.2K 2.5K 21
This is the sequel to My Mute Street Fighter Lola jets off to England, far away from her murderous sister and abusive father. Lola now has her own a...
54.1K 3K 40
When Satan's son Lee Jeno and one of God's troublemakers Na Jaemin's roles are- somehow reversed. but is that really a problem? Top: Jaemin Bottom: J...