F!ckings of a Pretty Boy ; si...

Av chilichile

He's a pretty boy. He's stunning. And he'll suck a d!ck good. Everyone loves Simon, including himself, and he... Mer

warning
1) Lick me
2) Distract me
3) Listen to me
4) Call me
5) Treat me
6) Fight me
7) Tell me
8) Hold me
9) Fuck me
10) Makeover me
12) Praise me
13) Touch me
*headcanons*
14) Sue me
15) Smother me
16) Be with me
17) Pay me
18) Three plus me
*headcanons**ships*
19) Caught me
20) Be there for me
21) Patient with me
22) He's with me
23) Defend me
24) Make love to me
25) Leave me
26) Him or me

11) Look at me

290 9 0
Av chilichile

61 minutes later;

It was becoming annoying now. Tobi watched Harry pause his work again. The pencil suspended over the paper mid-sentence as Harry's mind drifted elsewhere. This was the fourth time in forty-five minutes he got distracted. They were so close to the end. Tobi folded his arms, wishing his student would finish the task so they could move on to the final notes. 

Like all the other times he zoned out, the blank stare was followed by Harry peeping over his left shoulder. Tobi had enough. It was clear who was distracting Harry so badly. Thinking back to when they were at the pharmacy, Tobi wanted to make up for telling his friend "no" last time.

"There's only fifteen minutes left. I think I'll end things early today." Tobi closed the Spanish workbook. Harry's head perked up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think you understand the vocab well. Go see him." Tobi winked. A light dusting of pale pink blush covered Harry's cheeks. He never realized how obvious his crush was. To him, it was all kept under the surface. Although, to be fair, he had told pretty much everyone by this point. "I think they had a lot of middle eastern history books to put away." he shared.

With limited time to capture Ethan's attention, Harry scrambled to put everything in his backpack. Now that the time had come to put himself on the spot, his heart rate skyrocketed. The incoming moment had been planned out play by play for days now, yet there was no telling how this would go. Harry couldn't remember any move he had previously thought of. In all of his ideations he was irresistibly hot and stunning. Right now though, he might just come across as an immature child.

Just a few aisles away from where Josh and Ethan were, Harry stopped. He disappeared into a different one a few rows down to collect himself. On the outside he looked put together; Hair was all in the right place, skirt at an appropriate length, and socks unwrinkled. So he took a deep breath, shook out all the nerves, and wore a pouty closed-mouth smile.

Harry strutted over, toe-to-heel and hips barely swaying, with his hands behind his back. Knowing that he was about to break his innocent image, sparked a newfound excitement inside. He did his best to remain as innocent looking as possible despite the smile growing increasingly mischievous.

"Hi Ethan!" he purred.

"Hey Harr~y." his voice shivered at the subtle sexiness of his crush in a little skirt and heels. The shakiness in his voice caught Josh's attention. He peered over his shoulder to see what Ethan was shuttering over. Josh raised a curious eyebrow at the sight of Harry. He had never paid attention to the little blonde before.

"What are you guys doing?" Harry tilted his head at the rolling ladder, placing a hand on the railing before totally leaning against it. 

"Putting away the last of our books." he answered. The thundering of his heart racing made his hearing go blurry. He hoped his unbreaking stare wasn't too creepy.

"Do you use this ladder?"

"Yeah, in fact I've got one more to put away up there."

"I'll put it away!" Harry volunteered. Wait, he's supposed to be letting the boys do chores for him! Harry internally scolded himself for being so dumb. It was too late to take it back now in his mind.

"Are you sure? Might be dangerous in those heels." Ethan warned.

"I'll be careful." He snatched the book out of his hand and ascended to the top. It was definitely nerve wracking in these shoes. Even so, Harry had no choice but to keep his unsureness hidden. "Which books do I put it next to?" He looked down. Perhaps coming up here wasn't a bad decision after all. This height offered an interesting angle that aligned with some of Simon's other advice.

"Alphabetical order. By last name." Ethan bit his bottom lip as soon as Harry was no longer looking. He could almost see up Harry's skirt. Deep down he is a perverted bastard. It is hard to control himself in a world of people constantly shouting about respecting people's bodies. This was much too inviting to not sneak a peek. The chains of chastity were dropped. Ethan had to see it all. He took a step so he was directly underneath. Also being a sex-fiend, Josh rushed over to catch a glance as well; However, Ethan pushed him away. A possessive glare was enough for Josh to return to the other side.

"Found it!" Harry exclaimed figuring that was enough time for him to get a good look. Hopefully he was looking. Harry slid the book in its spot and began the descent. Only a few steps from the safety of the ground, the heel of his shoe slipped and he fell back but Ethan caught him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Thought I was about to die." He nervously laughed shaken by the weightless feeling. The stumble brought him out of the seductive headspace until he noticed Ethan was holding him. Normally, these strong arms were used to beat down people. Instead they were cradling Harry's frail body so comfortingly. The thrill of knowing Ethan could throw him around like a rag doll reignited the lust for him. Ethan gently set him on his feet. "Well, I better get going." Harry strutted over to his backpack. 

Then he committed the biggest no-no when wearing a skirt or dress. 

Harry bent straight over, flashing his cheeky styled panties that barely covered his ass cheeks. Ethan's and Josh's eyes widened and their faces turned to a bright red. They wanted to blink to make sure isn't wasn't a fiction of their imagination, but they wouldn't dare miss the show. Had Harry gone mad? "Bye!" The cheeky boy stood back up and waved.

"Bye." Ethan waved, covering his arousal with a smile. Harry bounced away, his skirt wavering in sync with each step.

"Shit..." Josh breathed.

"Back off. He's mine." Ethan growled.

"Damn, okay." Is what Josh said. What he meant was, "Didn't hear you. Thinking about how I need a piece of that cake."

"What the hell got into him?" Ethan wondered aloud. Harry's display of himself seemed purposeful. So perhaps there was no shame in peeping. Still, Ethan couldn't shake the feeling that this was an act of desperation for his attention.

"I don't know but I like it." he snickered.

"Hey. I said he's mine."

"Okay, doesn't mean I can't appreciate from a distance." Josh shrugged.

"Who's turn is it to put away the cart?" Ethan moved on. 

"Yours." Josh lied. 

"Is it really? Ugh." He took the empty, squeaking hunk of metal to the backroom. 

Josh only lied because he needed to catch up with Harry before he left. It was imperative he knew where the sex kitten was headed to next. When Josh knows what he wants, he will get it. 

The blonde was no where to be seen when Josh arrived at the front of the library. Until he spotted him and Vik approaching from the distance. Josh hopped over the front desk and crouched underneath. All he needed was a location. A subject which the two happened to be discussing as the walked past and out the door.

"Where are we eating?" Harry inquired.

"Simon really wants to meet us at Roots." Vik answered. "I know, I know. Not your favorite place but he insists since he ate so much pizza at lunch. As if what he eats affects him." The voice softened as they walked further away.

Josh popped back up once they were gone. A minute later Ethan joined him from behind.

"Alright. You heading out or do you wanna get some food?" Ethan ran his hand through his wavy locks.

"We should go to Roots." Josh immediately suggested.

"Ew. Salads?" He stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"I thought you were trying to stay healthy? And loose weight y'know?"

"I am. That's true." Ethan waggled his finger, nodding his head. "Thanks for suggesting there then."

"No worries. Just looking out for my friend."

As the two boys entered the restaurant, Josh could spot exactly who he was in search of. Harry and Vik stood on either side of Simon who held them close by under his arms. They were blissfully unaware of the man prowling behind their backs. He was ready to lure this fresh piece of meat into his honey trap.

"Would you look at that. It's our library friends!" Josh announced, acting surprised. The trio all looked behind to see who might be talking to them.

"Hiya!" Simon realized he wasn't dressed up at all. It was like he had just rolled out of bed. He wasn't expecting to see Josh and felt slightly embarrassed to be caught so casual.

The arrival of the delinquents dampened Vik's good day he was having. All he wanted was to enjoy Simon's attention all to himself. Now Josh was going to lap up all the limelight that Simon shines down with his sparkling eyes. Vik's frown was matched with an equally disgusted face when Josh looked to him. Josh never knew why Vik hated him quite so much. One day Vik suddenly forfeited friendliness from the table so Josh did as well. 

"Hey Ethan." Harry batted his eyelashes to hit home the naivety in his voice.

"Hi again Harry." They waved to each other. Ethan thanked the heavens he was given the opportunity to see the glory of Harry in this cutesy outfit one more time. How sensational it would be if Ethan got the chance to grab the scruff of Harry's socks as he's being bent over at the same  time...

"Are-are you good, Ethan?" he checked in concern of the concentrated gaze upon Ethan's face.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I was just thinking about what I'm gonna have to eat." he replied calmly.

"What are you gonna get, Harry?" Josh took a step closer.

"I always get a custom one with spinach."

"Let me get that for you." he offered, gesturing to his wallet. 

"You really don't need to do that. It's not any trouble for me to buy." Harry shook his hand at the offer. He didn't understand why Josh wanted to pay for it. 

"Exactly. The same goes for me. Let me save you the few extra bucks." he persisted. To be fair, Simon did advise to let the guys do things for you. And last time Harry muffed that opportunity up so he might as well do things correctly this time.

"If you insist. Thanks." Harry buzzed sweetly.

Josh was watching at him with the same attentive stare and large smile as Ethan. Now Harry understood why Simon liked flirting so much. This extra attention felt nice - fulfilling. The attention carried on to when they were all sat down. Ethan and Josh flanked Harry, leaning in close. Both were hanging on to every word he said like their lives depended on it. Harry was really after Ethan but having Josh glued to him as well was still incredibly pleasant. However, a gain of attention for Harry meant a loss of attention for someone else.

Simon sat at the end of the bench where all four were crammed onto. His butt hung off of it as there was barely enough room for him. Vik who sat adjacent at the end of the table droned on about some error in the library system. Simon stuffed the salad into his mouth while listening to Harry's vapid story about a bad haircut he had once.

Almost like an allergic reaction, the core of Simon itched. His leg rapidly bounced underneath the table and he pulled on his hair while playing with it. The lack of touching and praising built up frustration inside of him. He knew what he wanted, but instead of asking for it, he waited to see if Josh would realize first and give it to him. Why did Josh suddenly like Harry so much anyway? What's attractive about a nervous, whiny little bitch? Harry was supposed to be flirting with Ethan, not Simon's man. The withdrawal became too much. It got to the point where Simon had to demand the attention himself.

He turned to Josh and draped his lanky limbs all over the ignorer. Vik's face dropped when Simon blatantly disregarded him so disrespectfully. Totally left out of everyone's business, Vik zoned out into his own little world on the phone. Simon carried on caressing Josh's face and thigh. However, to no avail, Josh kept his focus on spritely Harry. Simon huffed and went back to devouring his food in a rush. The lift of weight from Josh made him notice Simon had just been all over him. His upper lip curled at this odd, childish behavior. He had never seen Simon ill with jealousy before. The desperate clinginess wanting - practically begging - for him made Josh's head blow even bigger. This was a game he liked.

Josh stopped listening to Harry. He took Simon by the chin to bring his face from dejected mopping to beaming happiness. Simon's face lit up and he straightened out his back. It was like a dog wagging its tail violently after its owner got home from work.

"Are you enjoying your salad?" Josh asked.

"Yes. The strawberries are very fresh this time." Simon answered enthusiastically.

Josh lingered for another moment, letting Simon hang in anticipation for more. But Josh let go of the tension and went back to Harry without saying anything. Simon hunched back over the table. His heart shrunk. Vik silently snickered to himself. It was sort of poetic for him to see Josh treat Simon so dismissively. There was no more salad left to indulge in. Simon stabbed Josh's salad and took a bite to see if he would notice or yell at him. Neither happened.

At that point Simon wrote Josh off as a lost cause. So Simon had to regain attention elsewhere. Luckily, there was another perfectly good boy with all of his ears and eyes to spare.

"Hey Vik. Do you like your food?" Simon sung, trying to catch a glimpse of what Vik was looking at. 

"Mhmm." He didn't look from his phone. A finger came down on the middle of his screen.

"I'm talking to you." Simon pushed to phone down away from his face. This is exactly what Vik wanted. Afraid of loosing him again, Vik shut it off promptly. His posture perked up and his deep brown eyes latched onto Simon.

"Sorry, Instagram is so distracting." Vik apologized. The only thing he wanted to be distracted by was the dashingly handsome man before him. "What's up?" he prompted.

"Vik you should wear t-shirts like this more often." Simon hummed. It was just a fitting navy shirt but the simple change in wardrobe made it exciting.

"I should?"

"Oh yeah. It shows off these guns I don't think people know you have." Simon playfully squeezed his biceps.

Normally Vik would flinch away in fear. However, since he knew Simon was using him to make Josh jealous, he let Simon continue. Being the guy he can come to instills a sense of pride in Vik.

When Josh's eyes darted back, expecting to Simon still moping with out him, he was bewildered to find him giggling and touching Vik of all people. Josh couldn't have that happening. His foot nudged Simon's under the table. It was received with another nudge urging him to go away. Then Josh placed his foot onto of Simon's. He needed Simon to stay by him. The foot underneath slipped away. A battle of footsies ensued beneath whilst the men kept their backs turned to each. Only occasionally looking back to see if the other was missing them. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

77.5K 758 30
Long one shots about the Sidemen Send requests :)
47.8K 1.4K 68
Cover by @fantasxze One-shots about my only ship from the Sidemen. Well my first ever ship to be exact. The first few stories are in first person, bu...
4.5K 46 27
JJ and Simon had been best friends since high school, but had stopped talking after a fight they had. it's now 15 years later and JJ is a successful...
32.8K 765 22
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟖 / 𝟏𝟏 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ╰─➤ 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨: 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧