Cat Face (Sugaxreader) ˚* ੈ✩‧...

By BobaBubbles_011

You have been his best friend since you were younger. But as he became a member of the popular K-pop boyband... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Thanks
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Special Thanks Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Yoongi)
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
After words
After Details (must read)
Other stories
Stream Butter

Chapter 23

81 3 0
By BobaBubbles_011

Y/N POV 

Did the person who was caught making out with another girl just ask me to be his girlfriend. I was surprised, to say the least. I thought he was only teasing me. It seemed I had dazed off a bit because I felt a warm handhold mine. "I don't want to be your cat face anymore I want to be your 남자 친구, your boyfriend. You always had a knack for making me feel like I was a little kid so please Y/n Jeong will you be my girlfriend. I said yes while holding his hand and as the cherry blossoms sprouted in the background. I was happy again as a whole person.

I was filled with excitement and happiness letting nothing faze me. Not seeing or hearing the sound annoyance from the girl from before. "Yoongi will be mine" (A/n- uhhhh bitch you irrelevant in this story U - U)

Short chapter sorry 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
537 18 19
When your best friend since childhood moves away, her empty house next to yours haunts you; until you see movers outside. No matter who moves in, you...
223 57 10
"Well let me tell you a secret. I....umm I used to had feelings for you." I can say that at least at one point of time you also had a crush on someon...
27.6K 1.3K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...