LAVENDER| bakugo katsuki

By bubblegum_bby

-"what's your favourite flower?" -"lavender" -"That's such a shitty choice." -"Are you trying to meet god t... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1|𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴
2|𝗚𝗼𝗱
3|𝗨𝗦𝗝
4|𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮
5|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
6|𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻
7|𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲
8|𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗼
9|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲
12|𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁
14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
15|𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
16|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿
17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
18|𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
20| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
21|𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲
22|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽
23|𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂
24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
25|𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆
26|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
29|𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
31|𝗖𝗿𝘆
32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿
33|𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
35|𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲
38|𝗛𝗮̄𝗳𝘂

13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮

2.8K 123 82
By bubblegum_bby

Heyyyyy!

This is just an extra chapter before we get into some real action, this happens the day before they go to their internships :)

Enjoy!

TW: Flashbacks, Blood, violence, mentions of vomit

*ding*

Your phone screen turns on and the notification telling you that you had a new message. You roll around in your bed and pick up your phone, unlocking it as you press on the message.

Mina: "Hey Akari! We're going to the movies tonight to watch this cool movie, wanna come?" 

A movie?

You were exhausted, your migraine was acting up again and your head was killing you.

"Sorry Mina, not feeling well. Maybe next time"

She replies in less than a second.

Mina: "Aw babes, do you want me to come over and bring you medicine and keep you company?"

"Thanks, but it's okay. You guys have fun I'll join you next time."

Mina: "No Akari don't stay home, let's go out! you'll get some fresh air, you'll feel better instantly."

"Denki. Give the phone back to Mina."

Mina: "Awww you caught me! Fine, but you HAVE to come okay? Imagine it's a life or death situation, you absolutely have to come. You understand?!"

"Huh? Why?"

Mina: "Because you need to. We'll meet you at the cinema in 30 minutes okay? If you don't come I'll litterly come to your house and kidnap you."

"you don't know where I live."

Mina: "..."

Mina: "doesn't matter! Just come okay?"

"Fine. I'll see you guys soon. you better not be upto any funny business
kaminari."

Mina: "Haha!!!!"

What a wierdo.

You smile and get out of bed, instantly regretting accepting their offer. But you continue anyway, throwing on some clothes as you put on some eyeliner and spray some perfume on yourself.

Just because I feel like shit doesn't mean I have to look like shit. 

You smirk at your appearance in the mirror and feel your confidence rise, you might not be the prettiest girl but you're sure as hell attractive and that's all that matters.

Not bothering to announce your depart to your mother, you leave a note saying you'll be back by 11 and you leave.

***

"Bro, you coming?" Kirishima asked looking at bakugo.

"No. Why the fuck would I?" he says harshly

"Because I've heard the movie is cool."

"I don't care."

"But we'll get to spend some time together with the others!"

"No."

"Akari is going to be there."

Bakugo freezes.

"Huh ?"

"I thought you'd go if Akari is going, and I see that I was right."

"you-  you stupid shitty hair! I'll kill you! I'll blast your ass to outer space how dare you-"

Bakugos outburst was cut short as you arrived.

"What are you yelling for now blondie ?"

Bakugo turns as he hears you, his eyes immediately checking you out.

Your legs were long and smooth, exposed under the short black skirt you were wearing, your curves hidden by the large shirt you had on, your eyes captivating and confidence in your walk as you smiled, stopping infront of them.

"Hey Kirishima!" you say, hugging him as he hugs you back.

Why did he feel uncomfortable seeing that?

"Glad you could make it Akari!"

You nod happily and wave at bakugo who scoffs and looks away.

Unbothered at his action, the three of you walk in and greet your other friends.

"Akari and I are going to get drinks, you guys buy the tickets." Mina says, looking specifically at Kirishima as he gives a thumbs up.

Waiting in line for the drinks, Mina talks about random stuff, and suddenly pauses.

"What's going on with you and boom boy?" she asks teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows.

"huh ? What about us?" you ask

"You literally just used 'us' that clearly implies there's something going on between you two." she waves her hand around

"Oh, yeah no, definitely not. He's an idiot." you say awkwardly, praying she buys the stuff you're saying.

"Do you like bakugo?"

You freak out and slap your hand on her mouth.

"Quiet down oh my god! And no, I don't like him. Why would I? I doubt he even counts me as a friend." you say quietly

She looks at you suspiciously.

" i ca  booshed" her words were muffled because of your hand that was on her mouth. You let go and let her speak properly.

"What?"

"I said, I call bullshit, but I'll leave you alone for now." she says narrowing her eyes at you as you laugh and get the drinks and start to walk away together.

"Here's your tickets, let's sit in whatever number we're assigned. I gave the tickets out totally random by the way!" Sero says, smirking as he gave your ticket.

You thank him, but your suspicion increases, there's something definitely going on, and you need to figure out what they're trying to do.

Going inside, you look for your seats through the dark and as you find your seat, you sit down.

Right when you think Mina is going to sit down next to you, she smirks and sits down 2 seats away from you, and you look at her confused.

Someone sits down on your right and you look, it's bakugo.

Oh.

Looking back at Mina, Denki, sero and kirishima who are staring at the two of you while wearing a smug face, "Enjoy~" mina cooes and you fume, angry at their pathetic attempt to get you and bakugo 'alone' together.

"They did it on purpose didn't they." bakugo asks and you hum, and he rolls his eye.

You just sit there, angry. Why did they feel the need to set you and bakugo up? You two don't like eachother and you probably never will.

These plans are just so childish.

The movie begun, and you start to watch.

The loud noises of the movie wasn't helping your migraine at all, but you just clenched your fist and took a deep breath everytime the pain got too much.

Bakugo noticed your discomfort, the messy pattern of your breathing and body tensing but he said nothing and tried to focus on the movie.

Halfway through the movie, was when everything was ruined.

Suddenly, the movie showed a dead body, beaten and bloody and your heart stopped.

"Dad!"

Your own voice screamed in your head as anxiety built up, flashbacks from that day flooding your mind as your breathing was cut short.

You remember the blood, god there was so much blood everywhere, your dad was laying on the ground, coughing up blood, struggling as his skin was paled with dark patches of bruises everywhere.

You remember the smell, the sight, the sounds.

You can't breath, your eyes on the huge screen as the dead body keeps switching to the images of your dead father.

"Akari"

You hear your dad's voice call out to you as he took his last breath, and that was the last straw.

Nausea over comes you as you slap your hand over your mouth and stand up, and stumble your way out the salon and make your way through the bathroom, tears spilling out of your eyes as you constantly gag, the reek of blood in your nostrils.

Slamming open the door to the public restroom, kick open a stall and fall on your knees infront of the toilet and you start to vomit, vivid memories going through your head.

Your throat burns and you struggle to breath, constantly choking as you empty your stomach in the toilet, your hands holding on the sides for dear life.

You feel someone gather your hair from your face and hold it back as you hurl violently, tears running down your face.

After a few seconds you stop, catching your breath, your body breaking out in cold sweat as you weakly reach up and flush and fall back on the ground.

A soothing hand rubs your back and you find the strength to look at who it was and you cringe when you see bakugo, kneeling down next to you.

You internally scream from embarrassment, feeling sorry and ashamed that he had to be here while you puked your guts out. He looked a bit pale, not that you blame him, he just had to watch you throw up for god knows how long.

"sorry" you say, your voice hoarse and croaky, your mouth sour.

"you have nothing to be sorry about." he says surprisingly calm, his hand still rubbing your back, and he brings his Other hand to wipe your tears.

He helps you stand up as you hold onto him, your legs feeling weak and your head dizzy, he walks you towards the sink and open the tabs, running His hand under the running water and brings it up, gently washing your face with cold water as his other arm hold you by your waist securely. He helps you lean down and rinse your mouth.

Feeling your consciousness faid, bakugo sets you down on the sink.

"Hey, look at me. You okay?" he asks cupping your cheeks making you look at him, and you barley manage to nod.

His expression turns angry and he allows you to rest for a few seconds before he helps you down and practically carries you down the stairs. He stops by the entrance and sets you down on one of the chairs.

" Wait here. I'll be back in a second." he says as he walks off and you close your eyes and lean back in your seat, too drained to argue, your head felt like it was about to explode.

Bakugo was livid, why would they take you to a movie that could trigger your trauma? After you opened up to them, that's what they do? Not to mention that stupid plan to make the two of you sit together.

He thought about your tears, your red and puffy eyes, the eyeliner that was smudged around your eye, your pale skin, the way you struggled to breath, the way you trembled and held on to him.

You weren't weak at all, so for him to see you like this means your trauma must be something even more serious than he thought, he can't even imagine the pain and the fear you must've felt watching your father die and then being blamed for it constantly.

No wonder why you reacted like this.

Even if you pretended to be okay, your physical reactions told a completely different story.

"Hey bakugo! What happend to Akari?" he heard Kirishima and the rest of his friends walk up to him.

"Are you guys fucking stupid?" bakugo screamed.

Everyone was shocked as they stared back at him in confusion.

"She told you guys about her past and you take her to watch some shit that could trigger her?" he yelled in complete anger as the people around him started whispering.

"Oh my god is she okay? Where is she?" mina asked scared,

"Does it matter? She was spewing her damn guts out in the bathroom and she can barley keep her eyes open, you morons made her live through it again."

"Bakugo we didn't know-"

"I don't care! You should be more careful! Something could've happened to her!" bakugo yelled at Kirishima.

"I'm sorry." Mina whispered, tears running down her face, feeling guilty for what she's done.

"I'm not the one you should be saying that to." he said, and walked away.

He knew they didn't do it on purpose, but it didn't matter, he was angry and didn't care.

After grabbing a cup of water, he walked back to where he left you and knelt down infront of you.

"Akari" he said quietly.

You slowly open your eyes, and he holds the cup infront of you, you whisper a thanks and grab the cup with shaky hands, and you let the cool water sooth your sore throat as you down the water in a few sips.

He holds your arms and helps you stand up but you stumble and almost fall down, your legs almost numb.

"I can't feel my legs." you say.

Bakugo paused, thinking about what to do. Then he went down on his knees infront of you his hands facing backwards and his back facing you.

You tilt your head in confusion.

"I'll carry you idiot." he says and you barley stop yourself from fainting.

You hesitantly climb onto his back and wrap your arms around his neck, careful to not wrap them too close to his neck, or too tightly.

He hooks his arms under your thighs and lifts you up in a piggy back and starts walking.

"I'm heavy"

"no you're not."

"you'll get tierd."

"no"

"put me down."

"no"

"but-"

"Just shut up and rest. I'll take you home." he says sternly, and you give up and lean your head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." you say, tiredly

"I already told you-"

"thank you bakugo, for taking care of me for the millionth time." you say as you feel your eyelids fall heavy.

He stays silent, and you slowly close your eyes and let exhaustion take over you as you comfortably sleep.

He look over his shoulder when he hears your quiet snores.

" it's okay. I'll do it whenever you need me to."

He whispers, tightening his hold around you.

Debating inside, bakugo knew he didn't want to take you back to your house knowing your mother wouldn't take care of you. He couldn't take you back to his own house either, so he just decided to set you down on a bench in the park, as he searches your pockets for your phone.

Finally finding it, he fails to unlock it so he just gives up and looks in the emergency contact numbers, and finds 'Mirko'.

Letting out a relived sigh, he taps on the number and it connects.

He tells mirko to come pick you up, and he sent your location as he sat down next to you, waiting for mirko to come pick you up.

He looked at your sleeping face, you looked uncomfortable on the cold bench, so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around you.

He just looked at you in silence, he realised how strong yet so weak you were at the same time.

Just like him.

Your skin was starting to gain a little bit of color again, and he took it as a sign that you'll be fine.

You squirm in your sleep, and your head falls on his shoulder.

His body tenses up, he doesn't know what to do, should he wrap his arm around you? Should he let you rest your head on his thighs?

Panic set in as he clenched his pants in his fists, not knowing what to do now.

After a while, Mirko arrived and thanked him for taking care of you , and carried you away.

On his walk home, all he could think of was you.

And for the first time ever, he thought of something that wasn't selfish for once.

I hope she's okay.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I did a double update because of my assessments coming up this week, and just incase I wasn't able to write, I wanted ya'll to be well fed for a while.

A disclaimer, the bakusquad did NOT trigger Akari on purpose, they just wanted to hook them up somehow, but they weren't aware of the movie choice.

Thank you for your support, please vote or comment if you felt like it :)

Have an amazing week <3

-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.8K 13
❝ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙞: i can be ur angle 🔺🔸🔹🔶🔷🔳🔲◾️◽️◼️◻️ ❞ ❝ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙞: or i can be ur devil 😩👄👅💦🤪😈😏 ❞ ❝ 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙭: Stop✋🛑. Let Me...
47.1K 2K 18
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i promise i wont let anyone hurt you anymore. ❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) i hope karma hits you like a...
2.5K 314 13
Nothing lasts forever, especially not the things you would die to have with you for the rest of time. Katsuki Bakugou knows exactly what that's like...
478K 18.1K 50
『❝𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩!❞』 ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...