LAVENDER| bakugo katsuki

By bubblegum_bby

-"what's your favourite flower?" -"lavender" -"That's such a shitty choice." -"Are you trying to meet god t... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1|𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗴
2|𝗚𝗼𝗱
3|𝗨𝗦𝗝
4|𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮
5|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
6|𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻
7|𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲
8|𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗼
9|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
12|𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁
13|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮
14|𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
15|𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
16|𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿
17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
18|𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
19| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
20| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
21|𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲
22|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽
23|𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂
24|𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀
25|𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆
26|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
28|𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
29|𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
30|𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
31|𝗖𝗿𝘆
32|𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿
33|𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
34|𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
35|𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
37|𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲
38|𝗛𝗮̄𝗳𝘂

11|𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲

2.9K 141 103
By bubblegum_bby

Heyyyyyy!

So I randomly felt like writing some angst & fluff so enjoy. This chapter is going to be in 3rd person POV. I recommend playing a sad/calm playlist while reading this chapter.

TW: soft bakuhoe :)

Edit: I deleted the previous chapter cause it was beyond cringy 💀 so if there's a gap just ignore it. The chapter that was deleted was the sports festival, so just imagine that's been skipped and this chapter picks up a few days after that.

Run

Run

Run

Was all she could think of.

She was running, but from what ? From who?

She didn't remember, she didn't know. She just knew she had to run. Not once did she look back, not once did she question it, she ran as if her life depended on it.

Or maybe it did.

Her lungs were burning and bile was building up in her throat as she struggled to keep up, her body was tierd and she was about to collapse.

But before she could, the ground under her feet shook and the floor opened up and swallowed her as she found herself floating in an endless nothingness.

"Akari"
She heard a voice call out.

She's heard that voice before, but from where, she can't recall.

"Why" the voice asked, this time more clear, sounding closer, sounding desprate and sad.

She looked around, tierd and scared.

"why didn't you save me"

She finally recognised the voice since it was even closer to her now. He was behind her.

"dad?" she called out weakly, tears running down her cheeks endlessly, she didn't even mean to cry, so why was she crying? Why were the tears flowing like a river in spring?

As she slowly turned around, heat consumed her body as she shook with pain and fear when she looked at her fathers face.

His face was beaten up and bloody almost decaying like a Corpse, tears streaming down his cheeks as her surroundings changed into a fire pit and the fire swallowed them both, leaving their flesh burning to a crisp.

"Why didn't you save me!" her father screamed, even louder.

The fires roared as she felt something cut through her abdomen and looking down, she saw the sharp blade that had pierced through her. Blood oozing out of the wound as she coughed up blood, her watery tears now replaced by fresh red blood as she watched her father scream in agony as both of them burned to their deaths.

Waking up with a silent scream as she gasped for air, her skin still burned as though the fires were real, the sharp pain in her abdomen was abnormal and her body trembled from the dream she'd just seen.

Her body covered in cold sweat, tears staining her cheeks as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of her room, she was in bed, she was safe.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, she checked the time on her phone.

4:23 am

Throwing her bedsheets aside, she groaned as she saw blood staining her bedsheets.

Fuck me.

After changing her underwear and washing her bed sheets, she put on some clothes.

Its not like I'm gonna get back to sleep anyway, might aswell go for a walk.

Jumping out through the window, in fear of waking up her mum, she walked out of her house and headed down the dark streets. The air was chilly, her fingers and nose burning from the cold as she hugged herself more with her hoodie, hoping to get some warmth.

With each step she wanted to scream, it felt as if she was constantly being stabbed in her abdomen as she basically limped. She wanted to listen to some music, but when she thought about it more carefully, she realised it'd be better to be safe than sorry. It wasn't safe for her to be waking out alone in the middle of the night in the dark, and listening to music would just increase the chance of her being in danger.

She didn't trust anyone in general, specialy men. Men are disgusting vile creatures that have nothing good about them. No woman is safe as long as those disgusting musty creatures are breathing.

After brushing away the thought of men, she remembered her dream.

The pain in her fathers scream, his words, everything rang in her ears as she took deep breaths. She let her tears fall, the streets were empty, no one could see her. Might aswell use the opportunity and cry. She silently sobbed, going through the memories she had, the memories from the days where she was happy, loved, and healthy.

the thoughts of pounded her head and her heart shattered more with each tear she wept, one tear for the disappointment she makes her mother go through, another for the hate she feels for being herself, and another for just not being good enough for even herself or others.

Stumbling upon a beautiful grey cat, she kneeled down as the cat purred and allowed her to pet her soft fur. She smiled, feeling some warmth from this fluffy animal.

"you're lonely too, aren't you?" she smiled bitterly, feeling pathetic talking to an animal. she was so desprate for human contact, for physical touch, for someone's warmth, for someone's hand to hold onto, that she accepted an stray animal with open arms.

Droplets of cold rain started splattering onto the ground as she looked up at the sky, clouds devouring the morning sun as it started to rain, as if the earth was weeping with her.

Looking down at the cat, she picks it up and lifts up her hoodie, allowing it to settle in her warm embrace. Pulling her hood on her head, she pet the cat once more as its head popped up from her collar, it's face infront of her as it gave her a loving lick on her cheek and nested on her shoulder, it's body covered by her warm hoodie as she hugs the cat closer, and starts walking to a nearby cafe.

Drops of rain wet the ground as she walks, she probably looked ridiculous, her large hoodie making her look like a child wearing adult clothes, and a weird bump on her chest and stomach where the cat is, if someone saw her from afar they'd probably freak out.

It was probably 5am by now, and her favourite cafe was open. She enters as the bell announces her arrival, the kind old woman greets her with a kind smile and she replies sweetly, appreciating the kind heart of this precious woman.

Ordering her usual dark coffee, she calmly waited as she pet the cat, listening to the satisfied purrs of the fluff ball that was acting like a heating pad for her pain. After paying for the coffee, she turned around to grab some sugar, but another hand touched hers as she jumped back a bit, scared by the sudden warmth.

She looked up, and her eyes met with bakugos red ones, as he stared back at her with the usual scowl on his face.

"the fuck you doing here?" he asked as he grabbed a sugar packet.

"hiding a dead body, what else." she replies calmly, taking a sugar packet aswell.

He just stared back at her, as if he somehow believed her.

"I was joking, maybe. What are you doing here? I Thought you'd be dreaming about all might or something right now." she says walking away, giving him the sign to follow her.

" I wake up everyday to go for a run. Unlike your lazy ass, I sleep early and I wake up early." he replies, following her out of the shop.

She looks at him up and down, he's wearing black shorts and a black hoodie, he looked like a full course meal. His hair beautifully bounced with each step he took, his jaw sharp and his eyes soft, as he walked along side her.

"you realise I can see you checking me out right?"
He turned his face a bit, looking at her.

"and? I'm not ashamed to admit the fact that I respectfully stare at someone attractive" she replies as she smirks.

Giving her a disgusted look, he sips on his own coffee as she chuckles, and suddenly she stops as she practically falls, but he catches her before she does.

"the fuck?" he mumbles as he stared at her scrunched up face in pain as she bent forward and bit her lip, taking a deep breath through her nose.

"cramps."she whispered.

It took a while for him to register those words.

Cramps?

Oh. Cramps.

He awkwardly held onto her as she just breathed heavily.

"You look like you're constipated." he says, and she looks up at him, her eyes glossy from the pain and he immediately stops, knowing she's not in the mood to joke around.

"here, squeeze my arm to relieve the pain I guess." he says, offering his arm to her and she gladly takes it, squeezing the life out of it.

He gasps at the pain, almost regretting it but after seeing a tear roll down her cheek, he brings his other hand to wipe it away gently.

"why the hell are you crying?" he grumbles

"I'm not you idiot, my eyes just water when I'm in pain." she replies as her hand slowly let's go of his arm, and she starts to stand up.

Regaining the feeling in his arm again, he rubs his arm, it felt like all the blood flow had been cut off.

"Is it that bad?" he asks, he doesn't have any experiences with this kind of stuff, he's seen his mother turn into an even angrier monster when she's going through this but he hasn't actually had to comfort someone through it.

She just nods, taking another deep breath.

Times like this, he wished he knew more so that he could help.

As he thinks to himself, something pops up out the corner of his eyes, he turns towards her and almost screams as a head peaks from her collar.

Finally realising it's a cat, he looked at her , who was petting the cat so gently and so softly, she was smiling at the silver haired cat as it purred calmly in her arms.

He hesitantly rests his hand on her shoulder blades, leading her towards the benches under a roof, the only dry place available at the moment.

As she sits down she pulls down her hood, he bends down infront of her, pushing the stands of her hair aside.

"what are you doing?" she asks, feeling his touch on her forhead

He stays silent as he observes her forhead, looking for something.

"It healed now." he says, standing up straight.

She thinks and remembers the scar on her forhead from that night, he must've remembered.

"stay here" he says, walking away.

She just tilts her head in confusion, the cat jumping out of her hoodie as it sits on her lap and gets comfortable.

Her hearts beating fast, why?

Why is he being kind to her?

There were so many questions running through her mind that she didn't even notice bakugo coming back, as he threw a plastic bag in her face.

He silently sat down next to her as she glared at the boy, opening the plastic bag to see what's inside.

A bar of chocolate, a bottle of pain killers and a water bottle.

She smiles, looking up at the boy who's avoiding her gaze, a soft red hue spread across his cheeks.

Maybe not all men are bad.

She takes out the pain killers and takes 2, drinking some water after.

"I thought you said bleeding every month doesn't affect you that much."

Looking at him, she pokes out her tongue, "shut up, you don't know what it feels like. You should be grateful that I'm not pulling your hair out one by one right now." she glares as he gives her a horrified look.

"What are you doing out so early?" he asks again.

It seems like he's not giving up until she gives him a proper answer, so she responds.

"I had a shitty nightmare. So I went on a walk to calm down."

He looks at her , the tip of her nose red, her eyes swollen and her cheeks rosy as her eyelashes flutter and tangle in eachother everytime she blinks.

This is the first time he's ever paid attention to her facial features, her violet eyes stared back at him, her brown hair framing her face.

Her appearance was so abnormal yet so beautiful, her hair and her eyes did not match at all, it was as if she was some random generated character created by a five year old girl who likes to mix colours.

"Your eyes are purple."

"no shit sherlock." she replies, scoffing at him.

He just looks at her with a neutral expression, yet he looks relaxed, his usual frown gone.

"I got it from my dad, his eyes were the same color as mine." she smiles, petting the cat.

He silently acknowledges the info, not knowing what to say. The silence was comfortable, it didn't feel akward for some reason, the rain slowly poured and she winced once again, making him turn around fully to face her.

" I'm so tired." she says, as she faces him and let's her head fall on his shoulder, near his neck. He instantly tenses up as he feels her cold forhead touch his bare skin, no one's ever touched him, or at least he never allowed them to.

She was in too much pain to realise what she's done, she just leaned closer to his warmth, her legs now touching his as he slowly relaxes, his arm wrapping around her back, slowly and awkwardly caressing it in hope of comfort.

"you smell good." she mumbles, sounding tierd.

He just stays silent, the blush on his cheeks spreading as his heart beats at a rapid pase, as he hopes that she doesn't hear it.

After staying like that for awhile, listening to the hums of the rain as they got comfortable in each others warmth. Their coffees slowly getting cold as time went by.

She eventually pulls away, "I want chocolate now." she says almost drooling, as she reaches in the bag to take out the chocolate bar he bought.

He was shocked by how her mood suddenly changed from tierd and sad to some hungry animal in the wild, but he just silently judged her as she opened the wrapper and took a bite out of the chocolate.

She hummed in satisfaction, her eyes squeezing together as she chewed with a smile on her lips.

"thank you." she says softly, looking at him with a genuine smile.

His heart melts instantly, and all of a sudden it stops as he pays close attention and he sees it.

His eyes widen in amusement and shock as he takes a mental note of this moment.

Finally, for the first time in so long;

Her nose wiggled from happiness,

And he was the one that caused it.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Ah, it took me 3 hours and many tears to write this chapter, cause honestly today was such a shitty day for me and I'm so exhausted, so I was like before shit goes down, why not write some comfort content for me and all of my sad besties.

I know bakugo may be acting a bit out of character but this chapter was more like just an extra one that I just wanted to add, it doesn't have anything important relating to the plot, so why not have soft bakugo for once :)

Just a reminder, they're not getting together or anything yet, they're just slowly becoming comfortable around eachother, which is a big step for both of them.

Another thing, is that this story is a bakugo x oc. I'm sorry if the description of the mc doesn't match yours, because I have a certain image of how she looks like in my mind, and she doesn't look like a normal girl, so I hope you're not upset by the fact that the descriptions may be too descriptive.

I also realised how sudden my story blew up, so thank you all for 500 reads, I was so happy when I woke up to so many people reading this story and I really hope you're enjoying it so far.

Please let me know what you think if you felt like it.

Stay safe and healthy <3

-E♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.8K 13
❝ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙞: i can be ur angle 🔺🔸🔹🔶🔷🔳🔲◾️◽️◼️◻️ ❞ ❝ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙞: or i can be ur devil 😩👄👅💦🤪😈😏 ❞ ❝ 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙭: Stop✋🛑. Let Me...
138K 8K 50
PLASTIC FLOWERS. for those flowers that wish to be loved even when they're not real. ↠ katsuki bakugou x oc ↠ a boku no hero academia fanfiction ↠ bo...
35.4K 942 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
214K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...