She wolf (James Potter)

Par lugofyourself

Eloise Lorelei Lupin was the twin sister of none other than Remus John Lupin; when they were both very young... Plus

Cast!
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE

TWENTY-FIVE

1.2K 38 2
Par lugofyourself

"Men fight wars, women win them."

It was the night of Slughorn's Christmas party and the three girls were currently preparing themselves for the night, just like the boys.
Eloise wasn't that upset they had decided to go, mostly because she was going to spend the whole evening with her friends or, perhaps, she was just happy she wasn't going to witness James kissing Lily at midnight. She, in fact, had overheard him telling Sirius how he had prepared a plan to kiss this girl, which she assumed was Lily.
Of course, Eloise wasn't exactly that ecstatic about the idea of the boy she fancied snogging her best friend, though she understood she had to completely supportive of the two of them.
A sigh escaped her lips as her fingers traced the fabric of the dress she was planning on wearing, she wanted it to be somewhat simple.
However, Brielle had something else in mind when Lunar mentioned how James wanted to kiss Lily at the end of the night. Even though, she wasn't very sure that he was going to do it, since it was a Professor's party.
"Rubbish, El." Had muttered the Longbottom female with a cheeky grin. "You are so not going to the party wearing....that."
"Hey! You said you liked it and that I looked good in it!" Angrily exclaimed Eloise, annoyed by her friend's words.
"I did, but that was before you told me that git was going to snog another girl!"
The blond knitted her eyebrows together in confusion, then her hands rested on her hips.
"What do you suggest, then?" She teased.
Brielle smirked as she gripped the dark green dress, which was her friend's, and muttered a spell under her breathe. Suddenly, a bit under the collar of the dress, an oval-shaped hole was formed, slightly in middle of the chest.
"Where'd you learn this spell?" Softly chuckled Eloise with a goofy grin on her lips.
Bri smirked wider and blushed a little bit.
"My mother taught me last summer, said it would come in handy."

~•~

(Thus is how El's dress looks after Brielle had modified it!)
Both Eloise and Brielle were very happy and proud of how the dress had turned out, they couldn't wait to arrive at the party.
Bri's dress a lace light purple colored one and was knee-length; Lily's was, on the other hand, a fair shade of pink, sleeveless and silk.
The three of them were all very fond of how gorgeous they all looked and decided to finally make their way down to the common room, where the boys were probably awaiting for them.

~•~

Right as the girls were getting ready, so we're the boys. Even though, their dorm was much messier and louder than theirs.
Remus was calmly sitting on his bed, all dressed, reading his favorite book, wishing he had never gotten close to the guys who he know addressed as friends. Peter was laughing his arse off as he watched James trying to put on his tie, which he couldn't manage to do. Sirius was groaning and swearing, trying to explain to the Potter boy how to actually put on his tie.
On the other hand, Elian was already dressed up and had decided to wait for them all down in the common room, where his date was already.
"It's not that fucking hard, Prongs!" Frustratingly yelled Padfoot, his vein in the middle of his forehead almost exploding.
Moony rolled his eyes and shook his head, deciding it was time to actually use his skills as wizard. He waved his wand and cast a non-verbal spell, which made James's tie adjust around his neck. He charmingly grinned at the werewolf and rushed to pull him in an embrace.
"You're my savior, Moons!" He dramatically stated, causing Sirius to fake hurt and Remus to shake his head playfully.
"So the last 20 minutes I had spent trying to fix your tie meant nothing to you?!"
Wormtail bursted out laughing again at how dramatic his best friends were and put on his jacket.
Then, the four marauders walked down the six floors of stairs and waved at Elian as he was talking to Alice, his date.
James kept tapping his right foot on the floor, as if he was feeling anxious or nervous for something that was going to happen. In fact, something was indeed meant to happen...or better, he wanted that something happened that night. He just wasn't sure if it was going to end terribly good or bad.
Just then, the three beautiful ladies descended the stairs coming from the girls' dorms and made their appearance, making all the boys turn to look at them.
Eloise was making her way to Sirius when her eyes met with James's, who seemed almost indecisive as to do something or not. Though, she just shrugged that off, trying to not think about the kiss he was planning to give Lily, and embraced Sirius warmly.
"And I thought you couldn't get any more stunning," flirty winked Pads as he pressed a soft kiss on the top of her hand.
She smiled widely and felt her cheeks reddening slightly.
"Thank you, Pads"
Her heart always broke to see how Sirius always tried to put on the happiest and flirtiest face and smile, despite all the shit that was going through that big head of his. He wasn't one to show his struggles and El knew that, they had been friends for over 5 years and she had learned to know him and his behavior.
Then, the group of friends all waltzed towards Slughorn's classroom, which hosted the party and had been previously enlarged.
There were more people than Eloise had first thought, probably each student that was still there  at the school, besides from the break. She sighed softly and linked her arm with her date's, just like Bri and Lily did as well.
The class seemed nothing like it looked during lesson and Slughorn himself was the first to greet them with a big grin on his wrinkled face.
"Welcome, welcome!" He clapped his hands together and stepped aside to let them further in.
"Thank you for having us, Professor." Politely thanked Moony.
Remus had unfortunately to go to the party by himself, though with his friends, because the girl he wanted to go with was sick and had been for a few days. Which was a bummer, according to his sister, who couldn't wait to meet her and include her in the group.
"Shall we?" Smirked Padfoot as a slow-dance came on.
Eloise found herself grinning charmingly as well.
"We shall," she chuckled.
James stared as Pads and Lunar walked to the dance floor and began swaying to the music, he clenched his jaw and chewed on the inside of his cheek.

~•~

After three or more songs which were more danceable, another slow one was played.
That time, El's eyes wandered a little around the room and immediately noticed Lily and James, dancing together and talking together as they did.
He must've said something amusing, because she laughed in a very beautiful and cute way. Then, he must've complimented something of her, for Lily's face reddened and she sheepishly met her eyes.
Sirius noticed Luns's change of expression and used his index finger to drift her attention back to him, he gave her a warm and genuine smile that time.
"Forget about them, Luns," he told her softly.
She inhaled shakily and silently, before nodding her head and resting it on his shoulder.
They all swayed a little more, then the DJ changed song again to a more rhythmic one.
"Come on, loosen up!" Happily noted Sirius as he made Eloise piroette.
She laughed softly and let him guide her.
When he made her turn again, she didn't find herself pirouetting back to him for another pair of arms wrapped around her.
Eloise opened her eyes again and her face was a few inches away from James's, their nose brushing against one another. He immediately smiled at her and made her sway with him.
"Whe-where's Lily?" She questioned softly, trying to not sound irritated by the fact the two of them were dancing together and flirting.
"Don't really know, actually." Truthfully murmured Prongs, shrugging his shoulders before smirking. "I just wanted to dance with you now."
Eloise sheepishly looked down at their feet and grinned slightly, then glancing at him and his blue eyes. Merlin, how mesmerizing those orbs were to her.
"You look beautiful, by the way." James found the courage to blurt out and, once he noticed that she had slightly blushed, found himself correcting his own previous statement: "You are beautiful."
Lunar could feel even her ears heating up and she softly smudged his arm, playfully.
"Such a flirt, Jamie."
After that one last dance, Eloise declared it was time for her to take a break and have some dinner from the buffet, where she met up with Brielle and Peter, who were already eating of course.
Then, the blond sat by herself at a table and began eating, observing the room and dance floor.

~•~

It was almost midnight when Eloise decided to join her brother and the couple, Sirius and James were however nowhere to be found.
Suddenly, an head of ginger hair caught El's attention and her eyes fixed on Lily, who was currently talking to, none other than James himself.
Lunar watched as the two of them got closer and closer to each other as the minutes passed by and midnight was nearing. The infamous kiss, she hurt fully thought to herself and already began feeling an hint of tears filling her blue eyes.
When the countdown had begun, Lily and James had their bodies against one another and it was breaking Eloise's heart to see, though she couldn't find herself looking away from them, as if wishing it was just her imagination pulling tricks on her.
"3...2.." the crowd yelled and James began leaning in towards the redhead's lips.
That was it for her, Eloise stormed out the room before the countdown got the 1 and she didn't even get to wish a merry Christmas to her friends, her family. Instead, she was running through the corridors of Hogwarts with her heels in hand and her heart shattered in a million pieces, which were now too little to be put together again.
She didn't even know where she was going, she just had to leave. She couldn't even comprehend how she was going to bare with Lily talking about their first kiss, she needed another place to stay.
An enormous door appeared on the wall just beside her.
The room of requirement, she explained to herself and immediately entered.

~•~

"What do you mean she's not here?" Questioned James, confused.
"It means she had left, dingus." Muttered annoyingly Sirius.
"I thought she was with you?" Confused Lily, eyeing Moony.
Remus nodded his head, "She was, then she stormed out."
Prongs ran an hand over his face, he couldn't believe what had just happened.
He was just about to finally kiss the girl he had had a crush on for over 5 years, yet again he didn't bring himself to. He stopped just before touching her lips and gently kissed her cheek.
What is wrong with me?! He exclaimed.
All he could think about as he was to kiss Lily was... he was thinking about Eloise.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

456K 13K 44
Aurora Black is the younger sister of Sirius and a Metamorphmagus. She is rather like him, as in she does not believe in traditional pure-blood ways...
435 17 13
No one in Hogwarts remembered she used to have a brother, if they could they'd said there was no way they were siblings. Olivia knew this very well...
6K 140 28
Y/n Lupin, Remus Lupins dearest twin sister who just so happend to fall for her best friend. Though many things have come between the two. My first...
726K 28K 154
#1 RemusLupin Tag (07.07.19) COMPLETED (21.03.23) Artemis Black struggles to understand and recognise true signs of love and acceptance, never exper...