Puppy Emoji ☺︎︎ ∫ JaemJen【✔】

By bbyjenomnom

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see i... More

☺︎︎ Hewo~ ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ Chapter One
☺︎︎ Chapter Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Ten
☺︎︎ Chapter Eleven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twelve
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fourteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen
☺︎︎ Chapter Eighteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Eight
☺︎︎ Epilogue

☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen

1.5K 86 43
By bbyjenomnom

After Jaemin's small birthday party, hosted by Jeno as he was probably the only one who didn't had anything negative towards the others, it went... Eh.

It was still the same, Jeno going after Jaemin and trying to get closer with his soulmate, the elder boy pushing him away and telling him like 'stop being delusional' or 'go home.'

Meanwhile, Mark was just observing, restraining his boyfriend on wanting to go off at Jaemin again, Lucas agreeing to every favor of Jeno's while doing the opposite for Jaemin's.

And that was that.

If you're wondering what gifts Jaemin had gotten on his birthday. Let me summarize shit for you.

Lucas got him a bottle of raspberry juice.

Mark and Haechan shared their gifts into one, it was just a couple of bucks because they don't know Jaemin that well, and the tanned male is planning on not to because... Why would he?

And finally, but not the least, Jeno had gotten him matching couple bracelets. He muttered a 'thanks' as he just inserted it in his pocket right as they left the smiley boy's apartment.

Jeno had squealed happily, clapping his hands while the others stared at it along with Jaemin who raised a brow.

"Isn't it cute?" The brunet said, "I made it myself!" Giggling, his shoulders up to his ears as a habit of his.

While Jaemin was trying hard not to say something dumb yet probably hurtful, Haechan took it upon himself and smiles.

"It's cute." He comments, turning to face his friend with an encouraging smile, yet his eyes were wide from being forced open and not squinting into a glare.

Jeno smiles back, "the string is red because, have you heard the 'Red String Of Fate' Legend?" He points out.

The others nodded, Jaemin a bit stiff while the brunet continues. "Since Jaemin and I are soulmates," he emphasized with his cheeks heating up. "I made it as a reference."

"What are the beads pattern and stuff?" Lucas asked, genuinely confused at the said jewels.

Jeno hums, "oh, they're morse codes."

"Morse what?"

"Just stick to basketball, Lucas." Haechan said sassily, earning a few looks from the others while Mark silently scolded him.

"What? I'm just saying basketball suits him very well and is less stressful than trying to learn codes like you're Kim Possible." He shrugged.

The eyesmile boy shrugged him off as well, Bongsik stirring on his lap as she was trying to sleep. "Do you like it?" He asked, eyes wide in expectation.

The birthday boy chewed the inside of his cheek, exhaling deeply yet silently while earning strict and warning eyes from the others. "Yes." He answered curtly.

The short and stoic reply from his soulmate seems to still make Jeno feel all giddy. Blushing as he took a free pillow on the couch and hid his face in it to squeal. Jaemin had rolled his eyes at him.

☺︎︎

The next time Jeno meets Jaemin, that is not at the back of the school building, being told to go home after bothering the elder enough, was on a rainy day.

Right about now, he's paying the total price of his selective items, Soobin smiling at him softly as he checks his items out.

"Soobinnie." Jeno has grown to use nicknames to those he's thought of as a close friend, even though they barely hangout.

The said boy hums, looking up after counting the changes for the brunet customer. He took that as a cue to continue, "I've found my soulmate."

A small gasp was heard from Soobin, "who? Is he cute? Hot? Old? Rich?" He rambled, clearly getting intrigued.

They're not the closest like Mark and Jeno's relationship, but they're getting there. They mostly hangout here, in the fucking grocery store with Jeno buying random items and Soobin being the cashier.

Giggling, the brunet drawls a hum. "He's more likely hot." He said.

"How hot?"

"Like really hot. But I'm playing lil good boy me for the meantime." He snorts as Soobin claps his hands in encouragement.

"You sneaky bitch." He laughed, "but is he older than you?" He asked, leaning in to be dramatic.

Flicking his forehead gently, Jeno nodded. "Wow, that's awesome. But I sure hope it goes well." He stated, a bit of worry in his tone.

"It's getting there," Jeno shrugged, grabbing his shopping bag with a struggle. He forgot how many food he had bought, maybe because it's been three weeks since his last grocery shopping.

"Thanks for coming, hopefully you'll come by more often because I swear to God, I'm about to go insane if that crazy lady comes back here one more time asking for my manager." Soobin groans.

Laughing, Jeno nodded with a reassuring smile before waving goodbye. Opening the door with his hand as he almost drops the shopping bag.

Once he gets outside, it literally started pouring. As in, there weren't tiny droplets of rainwater, but a full on shower.

He grunts, fumbling to get his phone in his pocket before sighing when he checks it to see it was in low battery. He couldn't call Mark or Haechan to pick him up.

He squeaked when the sound of thunder erupted loudly, regaining his composure with a deep exhale. Trying to stay calm before he loses his mind and decides to fuck it and run across the streets on the way home.

Before he actually does do that after waiting and standing there for 15 minutes, a voice spoke up behind him.

"What are you doing there just standing like a moron?"

He turns around and smiles, despite the insult aimed towards him from the usual cold tone, he felt more happy to see who it was.

"Jaemin hyung!" He squealed, hugging the shopping bag tightly against his chest in a struggle.

"Answer me, Jeno."

Ignoring the strict tone of the elder, Jeno grins. "You said my name!" He giggled before answering, "oh yeah, I forgot my umbrella and my phone is dead." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Rolling his eyes, Jaemin pursed his lips and deciding to take action before he gets in trouble over this eye smiling ass kid who keeps on... Smiling.

Groaning, he opens his umbrella, that he remembered to bring along, and walks closer to the younger. "What are you–"

Silencing himself, Jeno lets out a small gasp of surprise, from both the action and the distance.

Jaemin had wrapped an arm around his shoulders in a protective manner, keeping him close to his side as he makes sure they both were under the umbrella perfectly.

Jeno had his hand on the elder's chest in instinct, his cheek pressed up against Jaemin's shoulder area as he gripped onto the boy's shirt as well.

"Just follow and don't make a fuss." Jaemin said sternly, also taking the heavy shopping bag by the handles with ease, the exact opposite from Jeno's experience.

Once they took the first step in a rush, Jaemin shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath. Concerned, Jeno asked, "Jaeminnie?" Looking up.

"Don't stomp on puddles." The elder grits through his teeth.

Nodding obediently as he smiled, Jaemin leads them towards the way where Jeno's apartment is at. Jeno clinging onto him like a happy koala, humming onto a song to keep them accompanied.

"My dear soulmate, thank you for saving me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 3.7K 13
Jaemin is dumb. Jeno is smart. That's it. Dom!¡ Jaemin!¡ Sub!¡ Jeno!¡ [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ]
597K 50.9K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
487K 26.6K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...