Wrath of Andrea

By AdiraRoy

Andrea is on a mission to seek revenge against Lucas, a multi billionaire, who took over her father's company... More

Copyright
Prologue
Cast
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Dedications
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus

Chapter 11

564 104 46
By AdiraRoy

~~~~~

CHAPTER ELEVEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

"Please be free before 7 tomorrow, I don't want to ruin the day," I said going towards the stairs.

I went into my room, closed the door, and jumped on the mattress. We are having a night out today and I'm so looking forward to it. When we were kids I was bullied by my classmates and I couldn't deal with it. That was the first time I met Damien. He warned Tyler to not bully anyone but he didn't listen and there started the fight. After the boy ran like a coward, Damien and I talked and since then we have had a strong bond of brother and sister.

I still laugh at the memory of being friends with Hazel! She came from New Jersey to California in 9th grade and was a new student in our class. I was the class representative and my duty was to see that everyone behaves. This girl Hazel never used to be calm every time making mischief in the class. This made me pick a fight with her and there was no day without us fighting and I still don't know how we became unbreakable friends in the end.

I checked the time it was 8:30 pm. I took my backpack and put all the toiletries and a set of PJs. After checking everything I took my car keys and went to the kitchen. I took a white memo that was on the Fridge and wrote "Mom, I won't be there in the morning as I'm going to Elijah's place. I'll meet you at the dinner directly. Love you, Mommy." Stuck it on the fridge and left.

I reached Elijah's place within 10 mins and knocked on the front door. As soon as the door opened Elijah and Damien tackled me in a hug. I stumbled upon the mat and three of them fell with a great thud.

A laugh erupted from the room and I guess it was the guys laughing at us from the back.

"I know you guys love me and you are my besties but you can't break my bones guys," I said groaning.

"Love you too." Both the idiots said and stood up.

I thought they'll offer me a hand so I stretched mine instead of taking my hand they shoved it and walked away swaying their hips like girls.

If I were not in pain, I would be laughing giving my lungs a hard time.

I finally stood up and went upstairs to the room where we hang out every time. After reaching the room I went to the bathroom, did my business, and changed into the PJs I bought with me.

Damien, Elijah, and I were on bean bags. Sarah, Hazel, Savannah, and Sebastian were on the bed.

"It's been a long time guys, I missed our moments spent together," Hazel said hugging Sebastian

"Yeah, you know I still don't believe that I end up being friends with you after all those fights in school," I said.

"Come on! Don't you know girls need someone to gossip no matter how many friends they already have?" Elijah said rolling his eyes and the boys laughed.

"Shut your mouth at once or I'm going to say the worst incidents that they never knew," I smirked warning Elijah.

"This is not fair if you know something funny and embarrassing things about them you shouldn't keep it to yourself. We must get the chance to irritate him." Sarah said pouting.

"Yeah, Sarah's right, let us know whatever you know," Hazel said all getting excited.

"Okay okay, I'll let you know. Sorry, Elijah." I said looking at him.

I opened my mouth to spill the funniest part when Sebastian jumped from the bed and tickled me. So it seems there is an agreement between the fellows.

I can survive anything but not tickles. Seeing Sebastian everyone joined and Damien whispered in my year "My little princess if you try to spell it out, I'm not stopping."

"F-Fi-Fine I'll not say anything, please stop, s-tt-top," I said still laughing.

They finally halted and I planned to annoy them to the best. I took my phone and texted Savannah:- There is a photo of Damien's crush in the drawer that is on the left-hand side of yours, Damien hid it here when I tried to steal it from his room. Take a cigar lighter from my purse and try to burn the picture."

I clicked the button "sent" and looked at Savannah. She got my message, she looked at me and winked.

"What are you two idiots planning?" Hazel asked narrowing her eyes.

''Nothing. What will we do?" I played innocent.

"Seb, I'll give you 6$ if you play dirty with us for once," I said to him winking.

"No need to pay, all you have to do is fix me a date with Savannah and I'll side with you." He said to me smirking.

I was astonished that Sebastian had a thing for Savannah. He always runs away from girls so we girls thought he was gay. Savannah will be shocked and will be hard for her to fall for him. I thought and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Seb asked me.

"You'll know it later, I'll play cupid in the Maldives. Deal?" I offered my hand.

He shook my hand and I looked at everyone who was starring at us.

"What are you guys up to? Savannah, Hazel, and Sarah are giggling, you and Seb shook hands. Is there something going on in your head?" Damien asked raising his eyebrows.

Before anyone could say anything Savannah showed a picture and shouted, "Look our Damien has a crush on this missy."

We all looked at Damien and teased him. "Andrea, you and Savannah are so dead," Damien said and we both ran out of the room with him behind us.

We spent the night chasing, laughing, and finally, everyone slept at 3 in the morning.

~~At 11 am~~

Everyone was awake by 10 am. When I woke up I saw Sebastian hugging Savannah. I giggled and took a picture of them.

"Rise and shine everyone," I yelled

"You're going to be the worst mother if you wake up everyone like this," Sarah said in a sleepy voice.

We all got freshened up and went down to have breakfast. Aunt Rose was out of the station with uncle so we ordered breakfast from the restaurant. Yeah, we all were very bad at cooking.

"Guys, let's go shopping. I'm invited to dinner by the Rivera family today," I said

All the guys agreed. We decided to go to the mall at 1 pm as the doctors of our group have a case to deal with.

"Hey, if you guys are coming to the Maldives who'll deal with the cases for the whole week?" I asked Savannah and Hazel.

"We asked our friends to look after the cases in our absence," Hazel replied.

Hazel was a dermatologist and Savannah was a paediatrician as she loved kids a lot.

"Guys start packing we are leaving at 10 pm tonight. I have arranged a traveller chariot." Sarah said.

"Guys, can I invite Lucas and his friends?" I asked.

"If everyone is okay with it then you can," Damien said

"I'm okay with it. The more, the merrier." Hazel said

"Okay then, I'll ask if they are interested to come tonight," I said

Hazel and Savannah headed to the hospital, Elijah and Sebastian went to their office.

Hazel and Savannah worked in the hospital which they owned together. The name of the hospital is "Hopewell Hospital". Elijah and Sebastian also shared company and the name was "Woodhouse Architects".

We were financially unstable back then so we worked hard, invested, and shared the companies.

As everyone left, I too went home to pack my stuff.

I locked the door and kept the keys in the letterbox and went home. I called Celina and asked her to take care of everything in the office.

I reached home and went straight to my room. I took my suitcase and kept it on the bed. I opened my wardrobe and selected some dresses, undergarments and two pairs of bikinis.

"I'm sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love.
I'm so sorry but it's fake love, fake love, fake love, fake love."

Chimed my cell phone, it was Aaron. I lift the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello!"

"Hello, Andy I too want to come to the Maldives with you, please don't say no!" He requested.

"Aaron, you always go on trips with your friends do I ever ask you to take me?" I asked him.

"It's your fault you didn't ask, now don't blame me." He said from the other side.

"Aaron please don't eat my head you are not coming and that's final," I said firmly and hung up the phone.

It was 12:50 pm so I texted my friends to meet me at the mall.

I reached the mall and went inside instead of waiting outside. One by one all my friends came.

I asked everyone to bring a dress and I'll choose the one I like the most. I asked them to meet me here after an hour.

As they are bringing the dress, I went to the accessories section. My eyes fell on a beautiful grey Rolex watch. I liked it so I decided to buy it.

After buying the watch I went in search of perfumes. I was looking for Royal Mirage, lavender perfume. After searching a lot I found it. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled it. My dad bought it for me from UAE on my 21st birthday and since then I fell in love with that brand. This brand is rarely available in malls. This was the last piece here.

After an hour everyone met me at the place I asked them to.

Hazel bought a blue full-length dress.

Savannah bought a pink mid-length dress

Sebastian bought a black strapless dress

Elijah bought a violet cocktail midi dress

Damien bought a grey and white cocktail dress.

God! I liked all the dresses but I have to choose one. I loved the one Damien bought so I chose it. All the dresses were nice but were party wear types but the last one was perfect for dinner.

Everyone made a stupid face as I didn't select their dress and wasted their time.

With that everyone went to their workplaces. No one was free. I paid for the dress, watch and perfume.

With that thought, I went home...

~~~~~

I thought it's been a long time I didn't make my readers happy so I came up with an idea and,

Here you go! With two chapters in a row!

Anyways, let us know how you like the chapter.

Even let us know below in the comments section if any of you guys have been to The Maldives already.

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.8K 35
"You don't understand little rose bud... This wasn't supposed to happen!!" "What wasn't supposed to happen?" "ME FALLING FOR YOU" ...
7.3M 97K 41
I didn't marry him out of love, nor because I liked him. I didn't marry him for his family money or wealth, or for popularity. Truth be told, I could...
242K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
187K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad