Blood for my god

By aconfused_simp

This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender ne... More

Introduction
The raid
A Savior
Life in the village
Village
Festival
Blood
Mineshaft
River
Stone
Map
Taken
Hurt
Adventure
Trust
Family
House
House pt2
First
Hell
Fortress
Burn
Trust
Voices
//Announcement//
//second announcement//
Out
Later
Last

Job

253 18 17
By aconfused_simp

Trigger warnings: none

3rd person POV

(Y/n) woke up, still being held by Techno.  They smiled, and traced their finger along his arm.  The slight contact woke him up immediately.

"Good morning." He yawned.

"Good morning" (y/n) responded, taking a deep breath in.

"You have to meet Nikki today." Techno said, sitting up.

"Oh yeah!" (Y/n) also sat up, then laughed.

"Hm?" Techno asked, confused at why they were laughing. 

"Your hair!"  They giggled. 

Tehcno rolled his eyes, and smiled.  They then got up and dressed in the clothes they brought from Technos.  They then went to have breakfast in (y/n)'s little kitchen.  

"We have to take you to meet Nikki today." Techno announced, eating his bread.

"Oh yeah!" (Y/n) said cheerfully.  "What's she like?" 

"She's nice." He said shortly.  "A friend of mine."

"Ah ok." (Y/n) continued to eat. 

They then realized that was the only time he had called any of them his friend.  Techno must have taken a real liking to her if he considered them friends.  They finished eating and Techno did the dishes.

They then set off to meet Nikki.  (Y/n) was a bit excited, as they had heard nothing bad about her.  (Y/n) soon found themselves with Techno, at a small little hut, labeled "Nikkis potion hut".  As they walked up to it, (y/n) took Techno's hand, as excited as they were, they were also a bit nervous.  Techno knocked once, then without waiting, walked in, holding (y/n)s hand.

The hut had a scent that (y/n) never smelled before, and they didn't find themselves to like it.  It was many different things mixed together.

"Hey!" Nikki said, turning around, a bottle in her hand.  "You can't just barge in like that-"

She stopped, seeing it was Techno and (y/n).

"Hey Nikki, this is (y/n)." Techno introduced the two, ignoring Nikki yelling at him.

"(Y/n)!  Dream told me a lot about you!" Nikki exclaimed, putting down the bottle, gently. 

"Oh! Hi!" (Y/n) gave a small flustered giggle as Nikki inspected them.

"I'm so excited to work with you!" Nikki picked up the bottle again.

"Me too." (Y/n) smiled.  Nikki was very bubbly, and (y/n) liked her a lot.

"So how much do you know about brewing and potions?" 

"...nothing.." (y/n) looked down.

Nikki gasped.

"We have to start right now!" She bustled around quickly.

"Ok-" (y/n) said, but Nikki didn't seem to hear as she was rushing around getting things out.

"Techno you can come get them around dinner, but you need to leave!" Nikki put all the stuff down.  

Techno didn't say anything, and he didn't move.

"Out out please, this is important stuff, and I don't need you to distract (y/n)." She repeated, and Techno shot her a look.

"Alright, I'll be back later."  He said, pausing before leaving.

"Ok."  Nikki shut the door. "Let's get started." 

"Alright." (Y/n) walked to Nikki who was at her little table.

"So to start any potion, you need an awkward potion.  They're super easy to make, you just need water and netherwart.  Do you know what Netherwart is?"  Nikki handed (y/n) one of the glass potion bottles.

"No.." (y/n) looked at the bottle.  

"That's ok, its this."  Nikki went to a chest and pulled out a bundle of red things that smelled like they burned.  She  brought them closer and (y/n) moved away.  

"It's ok, you can touch them."  Nikki rubbed the tops of them with her hand, then showed (y/n).  "They do smell funny, but they don't hurt." 

"Ok." (Y/n) took the netherwart bundle. 

"Now put some water in the bottle, and then put it in the stand." 

(Y/n) nodded at the instructions and filled the bottle, then put it in one of the three pieces of the brewing stand.

"Now take one of the netherwart and put it up here, in the top of the brewing stand.  That cup is where you put the potion making things, and this one," Nikki pointed to a section off to the side. "This one is where we put the blaze powder, which powers the stand." 

"Where do you get all this stuff?" (Y/n) asked, putting the wart in.

"You've never been to the nether?" Nikki asked, looking at them.

"I've never heard of it... until now."  (Y/n) finished putting the wart in, and the stand made a bubbling noise.  (Y/n) didn't look at Nikki, instead they carefully watched the wart go into the bottle.

"It's another realm.  It's where we get our supplies.  Well, most of them."  Nikki then took out a watermelon covered in gold.  Techno had told (y/n) about watermelon.

"Put this where you put the wart, it'll make a healing potion." Nikki gave it to (y/n).

"What's the nether like?" (Y/n) put the watermelon slice in.

"It's like... red, everywhere.  And hot, very hot sometimes.  There's fire- and lava, a lot of it.  There are creatures there too, some of them are friendly, but some aren't." Nikki told (y/n).

"That sounds like a place my dad told me about, when I was little.  He said when you die, you either go to heaven or hell.  Nether sounds like hell."  They watched the melon slice become a part of the liquid.  

"Some people call the nether hell.  I like the over world, up here, the best, but I do go into the nether when I need to.  I know Dream, he likes the nether, so him and the other two do most of our supply runs."  Nikki told (y/n).

"Oh." (Y/n) looked at the bottle which was now a hot pink.

"You can take out the bottle now." Nikki instructed them.

"Ok." (Y/n) held the bottle in their hands. 

"It's a healing potion, one of the easier potions to make.  Some potions are harder to make, and a lot more dangerous, but this is a good starting one.  You'll put all the potions we make inside this chest." Nikki walked them over to a chest. 

It was a large one, and when (y/n) opened it, they saw it was half full with all sorts of colorful potions.  Some were pink, and some where light blue.  Others were dark red.  

"Now that you've made your first potion, I'm going to teach you how to fill the brewing stand, then I'll take you to our infinite water source."  Nikki walked over to a chest.

"Alright." (Y/n) walked over to the stand.

"Since you're new, you'll be doing a lot of gathering supplies from the overworld, and filling the cauldron and brewing stand." Nikki held some blaze powder out for (y/n) to take. 

"Alright.  Will I ever go to the nether?" (Y/n) asked, putting the blaze powder into the stand.

"I'm not sure, probably once you're better trained to defend yourself, but you won't be going on your own." Nikki watched (y/n) put the powder in.

"I'm ok with that." (Y/n) replied.

Nikki showed (y/n) where their farm was, and the infinite water source.  She also showed them where to find everything.  It was around 1pm when (y/n) saw her bring in some sand.

"I'm low on potion bottles, so I'm going to teach you how to make them, here put this into the furnace."  Nikki gave the sand to (y/n) and they put it into the furnace and lit it.

Nikki got out some coal and corks for the bottles.

"So what's up with you and Techno?  He seems pretty attached to you." Nikki put the corks down, and filled the furnace with coal carefully.

"Uhm, well I guess we're kinda thing." (Y/n) nervously laughed.

"Really?!?" Nikki turned around quickly, a large smile on her face.  "I didn't think he would find anyone!" 

(Y/n) laughed, not sure if that was a good or bad thing.

"But I'm glad he did, and I'm glad it's you, because you seem like a great person." Nikki stood up and looked at (y/n).

"Thank you." (Y/n), a bit flustered said.

"Now, the glass looks about done-" 

-4 hours later- 

The past four hours, (y/n) was making awkward potions and filling the cauldron.  They picked carrots and watermelon from the garden to keep the chests full for Nikki.  Nikki taught them what kind of mob loot was useful for what, and she even showed them a few new moves to use with a sword and axe.  

"We'll get Dream to get you a shield, even though I don't think you'll be fighting much, it'll still be a good thing to have." Nikki faced (y/n) and the door opened.

"Well actually, I just got them one."  Techno said, walking in, he handed (y/n) the shield.

"Wow!  It's very- big!" They were impressed at how large it was, and Techno chuckled, getting a look from Nikki.

"Here, you wear it like this."  He took the shield and put it on their arm.  "Now it's not as in the way."

"Oh ok!" (Y/n) grinned, and Nikki smiled at Techno.

"Alright, well we're going to go home, but (y/n) will be back tomorrow.  What time do you need them?" Techno asked.

"Around nine-ish." Nikki turned around to get back to what she was doing.

"Ok." Techno and (y/n) walked out of the hut, and (y/n) took his hand in theirs.

"Tech it was great!  I loved it!  Nikki is so nice and so much fun to be around!  She taught me so much and it's only been a day!" (Y/n) exclaimed, their eyes lighting up.

"You're so cute." Techno said under his breath, but they heard it and blushed.

"So we can walk back tomorrow ok?" Techno said, more of a statement than a question.

"I mean- we can, but Phil's is a bit of a walk from my house and Nikki's is even further from my house so it'd-" (y/n) began.

"You don't want me to stay the night again?" Techno stopped, looking at them.

"Oh! No- I just figured you'd rather be at home then with me and it's pretty lonely at my house so-" (y/n) rambled on, as the two kept walking.

"I'd rather be there with you." Techno gripped their hand a little tighter, and they smiled.

"Ok." (Y/n) said.

They got back to (y/n)'s right after the sun set.  

"Stay here." (Y/n) told Techno, running into their room.

They came out with a blanket.

"Let's go stargazing!" They smiled, and even though he was tired, he couldn't say no to them. 

"Alright." 

He followed them to a hill a bit away from their house, and helped them lay out the blanket.  They just laid there for a little, then (y/n) stood up, and pulled Techno up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, and (y/n) wrapped their arms around his neck.

"Have you even danced?" 

"No."

"I'll show you how to then."

(Y/n) took their arms off from around his neck, and placed his arms around their waist.  Then they put their arms back around his neck, and began to sway side to side, slowing moving.

"This is nice." Techno murmured, resting his head against (y/n)'s. 

"It is." They smiled.

"Mmm" Techno replied.  

He pressed his lips to (y/n)'s and they kissed him back.  The swaying stopped as they kissed.  (Y/n)'s hands slid up into Techno's long hair, and he pulled them closer.  (Y/n) slipped and fell backwards, Techno caught them, but they were both sitting.  They moved closer and kissed him again, and he kissed back, harder, his urges getting stronger.  He moved so he was on top of (y/n) , and they gave a small whimper.  He smiled, and kept kissing them.  (Y/n) moved a bit under him, causing him to groan.  They giggled under him and he smiled against their lips.

"Mmmm not tonight." They laughed, pushing him off." 

"Ok." He said, getting off of them.

"We should probably go home now." They rolled to face him.

"Yeah probably." He stood up and pulled them up with him, giving them a small peck on the lips.

They folded the blanket and went home.  They climbed into bed and Techno cuddled them close to him.  

"We should dance more." 

"We should." 

EeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE a chapter

Word count 1977

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.3K 18
Thantophobia (n.) the fear of losing someone you love. "We all have our own reasons for forgetting how to breath..." Y/n is terminally ill. Although...
7.8K 178 24
Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *Multiple people are in love with Y/N in t...
18.4K 264 24
You were ranboo older sister, your also a faceless streamer as well. You were part of dream smp because a lot of the members asked about who u were a...
34.3K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...