Souls Of The Fateless (FGO x...

By BahamutSilva

Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scatter... More

OC Update/ Character Sheet
Harem/Characters
Additional Characters
*Disclaimer*
Holy Grail
Empty Darkness
The Meaning of Being Human
Ignorant Emotions
Dance Number
Tide of Extinction
Picnic Stories
Okita's Shinsengumi
First Mission
Jaguar vs Shinsengumi
Ascension 1 Powers and Abilities
Another Goddess
Temple of Venus
Another Slice of Heaven
Operation: Taming Jaguar (Part 1)
Operation Taming Jaguar (Part 2)
Operation Taming Jaguar (Fin)
Memories Sealed by Land
Departed Souls
Girl Swap
Two Sides, One Coin
Bring Heaven to Hell
Divine Temptations
Illusionary Hero
Battle Like Hell
The Scuffle Against the Third Goddess: Victory Awaits... Who?
Burning Aftermath
Fallen Hero?
The Dragon's Masked Scars That Ran Deep (Trigger Warning)
Escalating Promise
Harbinger Of The End: I
Harbinger Of The End: II
Harbinger Of The End: III
Public Announcement
Harbinger of the End (IV): Silva v. Death
Harbinger of the End (V): Hero's Darkest Hour
Of A Feather
Ever After...What Comes After?
Nobody Voted

Prologue

2.7K 44 2
By BahamutSilva

Darkness. Emptiness. Absolute nothingness. That is what the moving world known as Revenant was.

Finally stirring from my centuries-long slumber, I found myself lost as to why I'd awoken.

Flying around the endless world, I dabble in my memories, recalling what last happened. Before I know it, I'm taken by surprise as a blinding white light appears, illuminating corners of the void.

Silva
"What's that light? Nothing's ever occurred here before."

"Is anyone on the other side?" I shouted, anticipating anyone, anything to answer in kind.

I waited. The only thing to greet was the indefinite silence that'd kept me company these past centuries.

Sensing no hostility, I slowly float to the ball of light watching it steadily as I insert my hand causing words to echo about.

...

...

Name... Silva... Servant Class... Undeterminable... Assessing... Assessing... Singularity threat critical... Summoning process taking place... Transporting now.

Silva
"Transporting wh-"

Appalled and unable to finish any thoughts, my senses are overtaken by an unfamiliar feeling as the brilliant light engulfs me, leaving behind the endless world I called home.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 95.4K 7
•A Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
6M 235K 50
The characters are highly complex and they exist in a world that values strength over compassion, only the strong survive. The life inside the pack m...
360K 19.9K 64
**CURRENTLY A FEATURED STORY** highest ranking: #11 in Science fiction ❝true happiness is only achieved without freedom. There is a girl who wakes t...
5.7M 252K 34
**The No 1 fantasy romance by award-winning novelist and scriptwriter Gytha Lodge, author of The Fragile Tower series** What if you had a power you c...