Shudder

By zarryjawline

'If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you' _ mature content @teecaakes covers More

Welcome
1. The Colour of Fall
2. Sunrise
3. I Take My Coffee Black
4. Bestfriend's House
6. Couldn't Sleep
7. Labyrinth
8. Now You See Me Now You Don't
9. Kisses to Both
10. The Way The Water Leans Part 1
11. The Way the Water Leans Part 2
12. The Way The Water Leans Part 3
13. Problematic
14. Living
15. 11: 55am
16. A Burning Inferno
17. Thick Skin
18.Nothing More
19. Occasionally
20. Voicemail
21. Neon Lights
22. Wake Up Part 1
23. Wake Up Part 2
24. Bullet
25. Okay
26. Caught
27. Thunder Storm
28. Files
29. A Stubborn Love
30. Nervous
31. Puzzles
32. Looking For The Golden Light
33. Our Endless Numbered Days Part 1
34. Our Endless Numbered Days Part 2
35. Show Me
36. He Did Go
37. What Do I Deserve?
38. Just One Jump
39. In a Higher Place
40. Dinner & A Fight
41. Forgive
42. The Wedding
43. Dream
Epilogue

5. Adult Games

7.1K 270 157
By zarryjawline

Song for chapter: Silly Boy - The Blue Van

****
What's your most embarrassing moment? Now times that by three and that's how I've been feeling all night. I mean, Zayn's friends are very nice and they welcomed me with open arms, but to be in the home of a man who saved me from alcohol poisoning just to have me wake up to an anxiety attack then vanish right after he's calmed me down. Well it's not one of my proudest moments.

It's about 1 am and most of the guests have left leaving Carly, Stephan, Zayn, Harry and I. We sit around Harry's living room most of us on the two couches that face the side and front of the large TV.

"Let's play a game." Carly smiles taking her half full beer bottle and taking a swig. She has been the nicest one I've met this evening. We exchanged numbers earlier.

"Do we always have to play a game?" Stephan; a not bad looking guy, rolls his eyes.

"Yes. Okay so here is how you play. We go around the table asking everyone personal questions. If it's to personally for you to answer you have to take off an item of clothing."

"I'm in." Zayn jumps in looking at me with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

I look across to Harry his bottom lip pulled between his teeth and his face looking lost.

"Sure." I say.

****
It's been 30 minutes and I've only taken off my socks and sweater, not daring to answer , "What does your mom do for work?" , and "Have you ever cheated on someone?" The first one I didn't answer for obvious reasons after getting a glance from Harry and the second one I didn't want to explain.

It was last year right around my third year in Uni. He was abusive, I wanted to feel loved. I won't elaborate because there is no point. It's over now.

"Alright Zayn ask a question." Carly is in a tank top and her underwear due to her refusal to answer stupid questions but I think she just wants to get naked. She seems to fancy Harry, or Stephan; I'm not quite sure.

"Alright then. Jessie?" He turns to me with a smile on his face, "Who are you more attracted too, me or Harry?"

"Oh come on Zayn." Harry rolls his eyes his hair falling down.

"No I'll answer." I say pulling my long hair away from my face. "Harry."

"What?" Zayn looks at me, his thick British accent making the word sound like whu- a.

"I choose Harry." I look across to him ignoring Zayn telling off a laughing Carly and Stephan. Harry looks at me pushing his hair back for the thirtieth time tonight.

"Why Harry?"

"Zayn I'm not saying you're not attractive. Trust me you are -" Harry scuffs and I see him shake his head in the corner of my eye, ".. but I don't know I like Harry's eyes more, I like green, and he's taller, and a little less-"

"Well why don't you all - like- go and fuck then." Zayn looks defeated and I can't help but laugh catching Harry smile for the first time tonight as I do.

"Alright someone else go."

"Why were you crying?"

"Huh?" For the first time tonight Harry speaks.

"Why were you crying in the park and when you woke up here? And why did you vanish afterwards?" His accent isn't like Zayn's; his is thick. Harry's is smooth like silk. Each word slithering it's way through you.

I look at him, then down. My hands grab the edges of my small shirt and I pull it over my head exposing my red lace bra.

Harry's eyes widen looking down at my chest as he bites his lip and sits back. I don't look at Zayn but I see him shift in his seat crossing his legs over one another. Both boys' eyes are glued to me and I can't help but feel sub conscience.

"I'm going to bed." after minutes of silence due to my undressing Harry stands up from the couch. "Um, thanks for coming. You guys can sleepover if you want, I don't really give a shit." With that he walks past all of us his eyes not leaving me until he reaches his bedroom door slamming it behind him.

"We should head out Carly." Stephan stands up handing Carly her bundle of clothes and they wave good bye as they walk out.

Zayn then stands up to shut the door making his way back to sit down right beside me. I haven't put my shirt back on and I look around the dark room to find it. Where the hell is it?

"So what happened with you and Harry." He leans one arm on the couch his head tilted in his hand.

"Don't want to talk about it." I cross my arms above my chest. "Where the hell is my shi-"

"Did you really mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you like Harry better."

"Jesus Zayn, just -"

"Well did you?"

"Kind of, well- I mean. If I say Harry and you on the street I'd walk up to him first , but just on first looks. Either way you're the one I'm sitting here talking to right?"

"I guess so." We sit in silence staring into each others' eyes. I'm about to make conversation when he leans in. His lips just inches away from mine.

"Remember what I said to you in the cafe?" I nod my head as he pulls me down so he's lying on top of me. "I wasn't joking." His lips finally reach mine there soft texture rhythmically moving with me. He pulls on my bottom lip, his eyes cold fingers sliding up my exposed stomach. I flip him onto his back our lips not separating. I feel his beard under our kiss tickling my cheeks. His long eyelashes slide across mine as our forehead meet as we pant for hair. My mind runs for me as he slides his hands to my chest. He is so delicate but rough. I'm not sure how to explain it. Like he's trying to hide. I rub against his crotch riding him as his tongue slides into my mouth causing me to moaning in an aching sensation.

"What the hell!"

I hurry off of Zayn pulling my bra strap up and pushing my hair to the side. Harry stands in front of us in nothing but shorts. I try to catch my breathe not only from Zayn but the man standing in front of me.

"I said you could sleep over not fuck."

"Come on man, we were just kissing."

"Zayn go home. Jessie you can stay here if you want, or go with Zayn. I don't really care." He walks back into his room slamming the door once again.

"Sorry bout that."

"It's alright Zayn, it is his home."

"Well I live next door if you want to come."

I suppress a laugh, a giggle still escaping my lips, "You live next door?"

"We've been best friends since middle school Jessie." I shrug my shoulders still searching the ground for my shirt. "So are you coming with me?"

"No, I'm just going to stay here to sleepover. Take up Harry's offer."

"Why?"

"Because if I go with you I'll be tempted to do stuff with you that I shouldn't. I don't even know you."

"Then promise me something."

"What?"

"A date."

"Zayn."

"Come on Jessie. You weren't complaining a second ago."

"Fine."

"Really?"

"Just leave before I change my mind." Zayn leans down to kiss me on the cheek before leaving, closing the door behind me.

"So a date huh?"

"Holy shit!" I jump back into the couch. "You we're ease dropping."

"It's my apartment." He leans against the door of his bedroom still just in his shorts.

I roll my eyes now realizing I am still in my bra, "Do you know where my shirt is?"

"Here." I stand up to meet him by the door but he throws it in my face and I almost stumble back into the table just behind the couch.

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"Such an asshole. I may not have been in my right mind when I first met you but I remember you holding me, telling me It's okay. Where the hell is that guy?"

"You don't even know me."

"What and you know me? You sure do look like you've got me all figured out."

"Because I do. I know exactly who you are."

"Why don't you enlighten me then since I don't seem to know."

"Why don't you ask Zayn."

"What? Why are you being this way? He is your best friend."

He walks out of his door way and near the living room. He opens up a chest and pulls out a blanket and pillow tossing it on the big couch. He then closes the chest and walks back to me not even trying to answer my question. He's back at his door way now his tattoos that I've just noticed on display.

"Are you going to answer me!" I shout at him before he begins to close the door.

"He doesn't deserve you."

"What?" I stop my foot to block the door.

"I know Zayn." He says pointing to his bare chest, "And he is gunna chew up and spit you out. While I on the other hand, would fuck you on every single object in this apartment, then make you dinner afterwards." He looks at me once more and slams the door the third time tonight. Leaving me in the darkness of his own home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 74 20
Send in your requests I write imagines from Marvel Vampire diaries DC The originals Etc.
66K 2.3K 46
"If you're here to kill me, just know that it would be totally okay with me."
140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers
485K 10K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...