Experiment 164 ~ Nomu Deku

By Josclyn_c

He's an experiment and he knows that. He's never felt anything other than pain and sadness. That is until he... More

1- Found
2- We're taking him home
3- A Place to call home
4- I'm not in trouble?
5- A perfect name
6- Visitor
7- A Night Time Discussion
8- New Things
9- Family
10- First Day
11- Enemies
12- Demons
13- A What?
14- Starting Over
15- Friends?
16- Ditched
17- Father
18- Rain
19- Sick Day
20- The Meeting
22- Not Quite Home
23- Digging Up The Past
24- Home Away From Home
25- family, friends, and fights
26- Ouch
27- Electricity
✨Special✨
28- Doctors aren't fun
29- Punishment
30- Anything To Survive
31- To Late?
32- Rough Start
33- What happened?
34- A Semi-Reunion
35- Fire Drill
36- Good...... Bye?
Second Book

21-

6.6K 276 172
By Josclyn_c

Midoriya's POV

I open my eyes to a bright ray of sunshine across my bed. I groaned a bit and sat up. I look to the corner of the room and see Todoroki fast asleep. Poor guy I must've kept him up all night. I get out of bed and walk to him. The sun was hitting him oh-so-perfectly. He looked like an angel. I carefully picked him up and laid him on my bed. It was Saturday so neither of us had to worry about school. I guess it must've been a twenty four hour flu because I'm feeling much better now. I hope I didn't get Todoroki sick.

I decided to make him breakfast as a thank you. It was seven o'clock in the morning. I can't remember most of what happened yesterday and overnight, it all just feels like a fever dream. I was making bacon and eggs for Todoroki, hopefully he likes that. I was just pulling the beacon out of the oven when, a very sleepy, Todoroki walked into the kitchen. "Good morning." I hum happily. He rubs his eyes and yawns. "Midoriya, you should be in bed." I giggled. "I could say the same for you. I'm feeling good this morning besides you look absolutely exhausted."

He mumbled an inaudible response and sat at the kitchen table. I got to admit a tired morning Todoroki is pretty cute. What? I'm gay and I can admit it. I finished up breakfast and set a plate in front of him. He looked so happy when he saw it. "Thank you, Midoriya." He said sounding more awake. "No problem! Eat up!" I responded happily digging into my own plate. "This is amazing." Todoroki said after swallowing a few bites. "I haven't had a breakfast this good since Fyumi moved out." He said stuffing his face.

"She's you sister, right?" I asked out of curiosity. "Mhm" he hummed with a mouthful of food. "Yeah she's had always cooked and took care of house chores." He said with a reminiscent look. "That must've been nice, Hito and I have always shared chores and stuff although he goes out a lot so I end up doing his things anyway, but I don't mind." I say taking another bite of my eggs. "I noticed your pictures yesterday, are you adopted?" I nearly choked on my food when Todoroki said that. "W-well yes, but we don't really think of it that way." I say taking a sip of water. "What do you mean?"
Todoroki asked. "I was adopted just before my twelfth birthday, but before that I really hadn't had a family. I don't know who my biological father is and my mother passed away before I had the chance to meet her. I consider Shota, Hizashi, and Hitoshi my real family and I don't think I would trade them for anything else." I say with a smile.

"Wow.... dose that mean you were in an orphanage for the first eleven years of your life?" The half-n-half boy asked. Some may find his questions rude and nosy but I can see the genuine curiosity behind his blank expression. "No, dad-er Shota actually saved me." I say briefly. "Let's just leave it at that for now, okey?" He nodded and finished up the last of his meal. I pick up his plate and set it in the sink. "Hey where are your parents?" "Oh there at a meeting." I responded walking back to the table. "Do you know what the meet is about?" The tall boy asked. "not exactly, they said it was about new patrol shifts but I know their lying about something. There is definitely a meeting but it's not about new shifts, the chances are it's about me. We should watch a movie!" I suggest before he can ask any more questions. "Sure."

Somehow we end up on the couch watching a horror movie. I hate horror movies but apparently Todoroki really likes them. Halfway through the movie I end up clinging onto to Todoroki. He probably finds me annoying at this point. I kept him here all night to look after me and now I'm invading his personal space. But I can't help it, besides he picked out the movie after I warned him. I was on Todoroki's left side and let me tell you it was amazing! He felt so warm and cuddly. I, in fact, started to drift to sleep.

Todoroki's POV
⚠️internalized homophobia⚠️

Towards the end of the movie I noticed Midoriya drifting to sleep on my shoulder. I decided not to bother him as he didn't get very restful sleep last night. Why did I choose a horror movie? Midoriya had said that he gets really scared and clings to people, but that only made me happy to think he might grab onto me when he's scared. I don't understand why I feel like that though!! Sure I like Midoriya, but I'm not gay. Midoriya means a lot to me and the thought of losing him makes my heart ache. It couldn't be a crush, and it absolutely can't be love. I don't like Midoriya that way, it's weird.

Midoriya is just the closest friend I have. Yeah that's all it is. I'm mistaking my feelings that's all. I couldn't possibly like him like that. I look over at the boy fast asleep on my shoulder. I sigh and carefully lay him down on the couch. I stand up and walk to his front door taking on last glance at him. I leave making sure I lock the door behind me. He's fine now, he doesn't need my help anymore, he'll be fine on his own.

Midoriya's POV

I woke about an hour later according to my phone. "Todoroki?" I call out for him. When I don't get a response I start to worry. "Hey Todoroki where are you?" I go around the house looking for him and don't see him anywhere. I grabbed my phone and frantically called him. Ring..... ring..... ring...

'hello?'

'T-Todoroki?' I responded to the voice on the other end nervously.

'Yes, is this Midoriya?'

'Yes it is, w-where are you? I couldn't fi-find you and I was worried s-something happened!' I tell him.

'Oh sorry I decided to head home because you didn't need help anymore. Now that I think of it, I should have left a note.' He said sounding a little bad.

'It's fine I just don't like it people disappear unexpectedly' I say relieved nothing bad had happened. 'I'll let you go then'

'Sorry I worried you. Good bye' he hung up the phone afterwards.

I sighed and fell back on the couch. I was so worried over nothing! I just get this really bad feeling when I don't know where people are. Normally I don have much of a problem because dad and papa keep me informed on what's going on. Even then I always know they'll come back no matter what. I guess not getting much sleep yesterday put my anxiety on high. I heard the front door unlock. I smiled knowing that the fam is finally home.

~1204 words

I have been so unmotivated it's not even funny! I need inspiration!! Comment your theory's about what might happen next. I'm curious and hoping it'll give me some inspiration!!😊 anywho~ have a nice day/night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.4K 24
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...
11.6K 375 21
Katsuki Bakugou. An angry blonde hero-in-training. But what if under that anger is pain? So much pain. With his parents absentee from his life and a...
7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
189K 5.1K 35
Todoroki is dealing with an abusive father all by himself until one day his injuries are too much and he needs help from his classmate Katsuki Bakugo...