Light (discontinued)

By bigdexenergy

(Book 1 of the Team B Series) Superheroes. Not many teens have the pleasure of saying they're one. Except the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
This is the end, my friends

Chapter 6

78 3 0
By bigdexenergy

Jade's P.O.V.
"Jade Waco," the words were a slap in the face, was it my turn already?
"Best of luck to you, Jade." Shadow whispered to me as I walked by. Rosie, Eliza, and Kelly wished me good luck too, because apparently, I needed it.
Down in the middle where an assortment of things: a trampoline, bars used for swinging, and...water, probably put there by that Marcus guy or something.
With my palms sweating, I began to run. I ran down the front row of the freshmen's bleachers high-fiving kids as I went along, then I proceeded to the older kids. I ran, as fast as I could, then I stopped at the bars, grabbed hold, and began doing tricks I didn't even now I had the skills to do. Then I did the same on the trampoline, just letting my subconscious mind take over.
All that and I didn't even break a sweat, well, at least not from the running and gymnastics.
The entire school cheered for me, Shadow, Rosie, Eliza, and Kelly even started chanting for me, and then the entire ninth grade, then the school.
And then the bell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 97 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
78.4K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
51.8K 2.8K 24
Every city has its claim to fame and for the city of Cytropolis it's their superheroes. But unlike the cities of Gotham and Central City, this isn't...
5.4K 828 14
Kamella is the youngest sibling, and only girl, in a family of superheroes. That means that everything is about the three older brothers and their we...