Hatred - hyunin

By yongbox

Both Yang Jeongin and Hwang Hyunjin have a burning hatred for one another. The real reason may be in the pas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
NEW MINSUNG STORY!
35
37
38
39
40
41
42 - a new beginning
43
GUESS FUCKING WHAT - NEW BOOK MFS!
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
important!
53
special chapter!
NEW BOOK

36

1.8K 69 228
By yongbox

One week later

Hyunjin and jeongin finally felt like things were going back to normal.

But they can't help but think, what if sanghoons plan would've worked? I mean, he framed them for his murder in hope they would live a long miserable life, just for payback. He was crazy, there's no doubt about it.

On the other hand, they sort have felt a sense of guilt. A man took his own life because of them in a way, that just didn't sit right with them. And he ended up doing it all for nothing.

This truly was such an unrealistic story. But, they were living it, unfortunately. But in the end they didn't care because they had each other right with them.

"INNIEEEE HELP ME, ITS BEEN A WEEK AND IM STILL GETTING PUNISHED" Jisung yelled running into hyunjins and jeongins door quickly closing the door behind him. He was panting heavily, probably from running.

"Jisung!" Both boys said in unison. You see, they were kinda still napping. Without clothes on. Under a blanket of course, but still.

Following that there were multiple loud bangs on the door. "Han Jisung! I'm not going to do anything can you just open the fucking door!?"

"NO! THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME!"

"Fine then I'm going. You can sleep in yours and felixs dorm tonight. Goodbye" footsteps from Minho slowly faded away.

"NOOooOooOoooo" Jisung said running out of the dorm and  engulfing his boyfriend in a hug. "Please don't go! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor- OUCHYYYYYYYYY MINNNN!" Minhos hand slapped down on jisungs ass leaving the sound to echo throughout the hallways.

"Maybe if you'd listen and not go and kiss other people when you don't get what you want, I'd be nicer." He flicked jisungs forehead and the kissed where he flicked it. "You know I love you, now come on sweets"

They interlock their hands, and proceeded to walk down the hallway as if nothing happened.

"What the fuck-" hyunjin said turning to the younger who just laughed it off.

-

"Well, it's officially 1 week until summer break, have you thought about where you're going to go?" Hyunjin asks softly while giving light kisses on jeongins neck.

"Kinda, I'm probably just going to stay at my house since my parents are in jail. It'll be lonely though..."

"Are you implying you want me to stay with you?" Hyunjin smiled against the boys neck before continuing to kiss it.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying" jeongin let out a small laugh before cupping his boyfriends cheeks and kissing him with a smile.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan"

"Mmm as much as I'd like to kiss you forever, we have exams today." Hyunjin slowly got up, grabbing some clothes and heading into the washroom.

"Wait I'm coming too, don't lock the door yet!"

-

"Alright baby I'll see you later after exams, while I'm gone how about you text everyone and tell them we should get together for dinner"

"Okay, Jinnie. I'll see you later!" They gave each other a peck on the lips, well... it may have been a little longer than a peck.

After hyunjin left, jeongin pulled out his phone to text the group chat.

Gc

Jeongin
Hey guys! Do you all want to
meet up for dinner somewhere?

Felix
Yeah! Me and binnie were just talking
about dinner plans before he went to
Class, so that works!

Minho
Jisung and I will come too.

Jisung
😋

Chan
Let me check with Seungmin
when he wakes up. But we
should be able to come.

Jeongin
Ok, do any of you have a
place you want to go to?

Jisung
Taco Bell!!!

Minho
I'll take you there for lunch, Jisung.
I think jeongin is talking about a
real restaurant, not fast food.

Jeongin
Yeah haha😅

Jisung
Oh

Felix
How about that one vintage
diner right outside of campus?

Jeongin
Ooooo yeah! I've always wanted to go there!

Chan
Sounds good to me!

Jeongin
Ok! I'll see everyone there.
We are something nice.
and I'll make reservations for 7pm

Jisung
Kk😁

Felix
See you guys there!
Read at 10:34 a.m.

In chan and seungmins dorm.

"Chan?" Sleepy Seungmin sat up rubbing his tired eyes.

"G'morning minnie, you slept in pretty late. It's already 1pm, did you at least sleep well?" Chan asked handing the boy a tall glass of water.

Seungmin took a sip and set in on the night stand. "Kinda, I'm still really sore from last night"

"We did do a lot of rounds, didnt we? You know we could have stopped sooner and not have been up until 3am" Chan scratched his neck laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, I really didn't think I would be sore though. I guess that's what I get for getting back in the game after a long time" Seungmin laughed but winded at the pain from laughing to hard.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Do you want some pain relievers?"

"Yes please"

Chan got up heading into the bathroom to grab some ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet. He walked back over to seungmin and handed him 3 of the pills.

Seungmin put them in his mouth, swallowing with the help of some water. "Thank you, channie"

"no need to apologize, it's my fault you're this sore anyways"

"No it's not! I agree to do it as well! So it's both our faults!"

"Whatever, just remind me not to take you bowling again, Grandpa" Chan chuckled.

"Hey! I'm not a grandpa! I didn't know throwing the ball like that could mess my back up so easily. Plus you have to at least agree that bowling is a leg workout."

"Ok ok ok, fine. I'll admit, after 7 rounds I did start to get tired."

Seungmin snuggled close to Chan occasionally pecking his cheeks. "What are we going to do today? Please say we're just going to stay home and cuddle, I'm in pain!" The younger wined.

"Sorry Minnie, but I already promised all the boys we would go out to dinner with them."

"It's ok... where are we all eating?"

"Umm... the vintage restaurant outside the campus, have you been there?" Chan asked curiously.

"Yeah, actually I have, it's really good. Like their spaghetti is top tier, best thing ever, nothing can beat it." Seungmin went on about the spaghetti as if he was in love.

" not even my kisses can beat it?" Chan fake pouted. Pidding out his lip at Seungmin.

"hmmm, let me think.... well actually, I don't remember what your kisses taste like. So I think you're gonna have to show me again" Seungmin smiled and he watched Chan lean in. Soon enough the gap closed between them, but only for a short second.

"Longer, I didn't quite catch that" Seungmin said leaning back in.

They ended up having a full on make out session occasionally grinding on eachother for friction. All because Seungmin kept claiming he needed more time to decide weather Chans kisses or the spaghetti were better.

After done kissing, they cuddled up watching Netflix for basically the rest of the day until it was time for dinner.

———
A/n
I really do feel like my writing is getting shitty, it's probably just because I'm really sick though💔☹️
But, I finally delivered the Chan and seungmin chapter you guys asked for, sorta. Bc I know you horny fucks probably wanted smut, but I'm to lazy and sick to write that rn. 😋🤞

Anyways, ily all sm, and if you want, leave suggestions of what you want to happen with hyunin in the upcoming chapters‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 4.3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
24.4K 1.1K 27
Felix has to get Minho to get a decent grade in English in order to give his own grade and stay on the dance team...except it's quite difficult consi...
11.3K 434 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
168K 6.4K 36
You have Minho. You have Jisung. What more needs to be said? [COMPLETED] [By Gie] (Cringe at the first few chapters, once you get over that it's bett...