Wrath of Andrea

By AdiraRoy

Andrea is on a mission to seek revenge against Lucas, a multi billionaire, who took over her father's company... More

Copyright
Prologue
Cast
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Dedications
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus

Chapter 10

596 117 54
By AdiraRoy

~~~~~

CHAPTER 10

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

I hurriedly came back to the office after pecking him on the cheek. I didn't know what was happening in my mind. I feel different like after all the things I've done I didn't feel bad I felt the fire in me still burning alive. Now after apologizing to Lucas and Sarah I feel bad and feel like I'm not a human, how can I do this after facing it. Overall the guilt is eating me alive.

I wanted to divert my mind so I started designing, I was designing a band that could hold a diamond between the petals of the rose. I was so engrossed in designing that I didn't notice anyone coming inside.

I looked up from my design and saw the whole group enter the cabin.

"Always busy with work, give some precious time of yours to us," Sebastian said to me showing his watch.

"Hey, are you mad? She won't give us her precious time, she'll give her leftover time to us as madam is going to marry his prince charming." Savannah said teasing.

"Enough of your nonsense, douche bags. Let's go somewhere today, it'll be my treat.

"Yeah, let's go to the Maldives, it's the best place to visit his summer," Hazel said.

"Yeah! Great idea we should stay there for a week and we'll be back on Monday night." Sebastian said.

"Okay, so it's decided, will be leaving tomorrow night, and let's have a night out today," I said to everyone.

"At my place, let's meet at night." Elijah declared.

After a long time, we all are going somewhere. How beautiful those days were when we used to bunk classes and wander around the city, talking about everything and nothing.

"Guys, you all keep going I'll go home and come as I've something to talk about with my parents," I said to them as they decided to go shopping.

"Okay, but be early please, you haven't paid attention to us in a long time," Elijah said looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys at the mall once the talk is completed," I said to them.

Everyone hugged me and left. I decided to complete the band design and then leave. I was done with the petals and the only thing I couldn't draw was the rose as it was to be drawn in a way that the rose can hold the diamond. As it was getting difficult I decided to take a break but before that, I was searching for a file that had the same model but with a different flower.

When I was looking for the file, I got a call from Lucas, I got scared now, What if he didn't want to marry me?, after thinking a lot I picked up the call

"Hello, Lucas what happened? Are you backing out?"

"Are you cancelling the marriage as now I've returned the papers? I knew this would happen, I guess I deserved that. Shit!!" I said in one breathe.

"Hey, hey, hey no I'm still marrying you. Umm. I just called you because my parents want to meet your family for dinner, tomorrow." He replied.

I sighed in relief and said "Yeah, we'll be there around seven. Do you want me to bring along something?" I said and asked it in the end out of sincerity.

I already became a bad girl in their family's sights but now I'm trying to change. I should gift something to everyone and apologize.

"No, that's it, good night!" He said and hung up.

After searching a lot I finally found the file. I observed keenly and drew the rose perfectly with an appropriate space between.

As I completed my design I decided to go home. I put the file in the wardrobe and sent a picture of the new design to Sarah and asked her to design a dress according to the band. I even sent the picture to Irina and asked if she liked it.

If she likes it then I'll design the earrings and necklace that go with the dress and band.

I locked my cabin and went straight to my car. I reached home within 15 minutes.

"Mom, Dad, Aaron, where are you? Come down in the living room, need to talk." I yelled entering the living room.

"What's up, sis? Any new gossip" Aaron asked

He is way much interested in all the drama happening in my life. On the day of the hearing, he said to me "I don't need to see a movie to keep myself entertained, you and your life is doing a great job" he even dared to laugh at his comment though it wasn't funny.

"You find this funny? And no, I'm sorry to say this but this is not going to amuse you." I said to him rolling my eyes.

"Then I'm leaving, bye," he said going towards the stairs

"Get your ass back here, Aaron," I said him getting irritated. I wanted him to hear things out as he was also a part of the family

He came and sat on the couch sighing. My parents came towards us and sat next to Aaron.

"Now, mom and dad came so you can start your soap opera life," Aaron said.

I rolled my eyes and started my speech. "Mom and Dad, you wanted me to be a good girl with a great heart but I turned out to be the whole opposite of what you wanted me to be. I realized how wrong I was doing with Lucas and how badly I was blinded by rage, so I decided to apologize and returned the property to the rightful owner. I hope you both forgive me for not being a good daughter" I completed.

"It's okay, my dear, it happens. You realized your mistake and that's enough. Just remember that if you hold a grudge you won't be happy, your mind will be thinking about how to harm the other person, this will eat you up inside." Mom said placing her hand on my cheek.

"Your mom is right, sweetie. Just be happy and live your life to the fullest without any tensions." Dad said kissing me on my forehead.

"Hehe, my sister turned into a human from a cruel and cunning monster, what an enormous change." My dick head of a brother said.

I swat on his head and his ass. I loved swatting him on the ass from childhood and he would be so irritated.

We are so close to each other since childhood. His funny and commentary nature makes my boring day into a cheerful one.

We all sit together and decide to spend some quality time as I'll be always busy with work and Aaron will be busy with all the nonsense he does, so we don't get to spend some time together.

"Mom, it's been a long time I didn't have Grilled Chicken made by you," I said to mom indicating that I want her to cook for me.

"Yeah, as your always home I cook it day-to-day.'' Mom said with sarcasm

My mother also learned this from my brother, uhh he is such a bad influence.

"You are a number one jackass, you even taught Mom," I said getting annoyed by his stunts.

"Who's brother am I after all?" He said smirking.

Uhh, it's a waste arguing with him. He has answers for everything.

"So, baby girl what happened about your deal and the marriage?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I cracked the deal, and yeah I got engaged to his look-" I said showing him the ring.

They are not able to digest the things I've done and even I started thinking. "What else I've to do for all these?" I rolled my eyes getting bored and tired of these dramas.

Remembering from drama, I can invite him to the Maldives so that I can know him better, and knowing him better will be so important for me to destroy his little unaware heart of my plans.

Oh, my little fiancee, I've planned so much for you. I thought and smirked at that.

"You're zoning out and even smirking, smiling and all, what is running in your dirty mind?" Aaron narrowed his eyes at me

"Oh, it is something you wouldn't like to know," I replied.

Ughhh, this is difficult. Keeping my evil thoughts unaware to everyone is so damn difficult. I have to control my mind and feelings.

"I'm going to the Maldives with my friends the day after tomorrow, we planned to go tomorrow itself but we are invited to dinner by the Rivera family," I said to everyone

"I too want to come to the Maldives, at least I'll find some hot chicks there, California is now running out of hot chicks." My brother said drooling at the thought.

"You're so not welcome to the Maldives and no California is not running out of hot chicks, your stupid dick is bored of them now," I said in a duh tone.

"Language, young people." Mom scolded.

I noticed that mom speaks very less now, there was a time she wouldn't stop talking. We will talk about that later.

I was feeling tired with all the work and if I don't take a rest now I'll be very drowsy and bored at night and those idiots will find a reason to scold me again.

You should go upstairs and have some rest, sweetheart.

My mind also started talking to me, great! This is the only thing that has remained to be seen!! I sighed frustrated...

~~~~~

Do you like having family talk? I love having a family talk especially when you have an annoying brother to cheer you up!

Let us know how you like this chapter!

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
426K 12.1K 51
Sequel to TMDG. ~Making the choice has never been easy~ In a world where money attracts women, Ally repels it for she kn...
378K 19.8K 38
"I never back down from a challenge. Alexia you should know that. I shall have you in my bed before the end of the month, that's a promise." "You hav...