Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第30章

8.4K 419 636
By woopsiedingles

"Author's block? It must be tHE DARK REUNION!!"
—Author-kun

"30 CHAPTER POG"
—Author-dono

It's 4:00AM tf an I doing.

Warning!!
From now on will be the Train Arc, so there WILL be spoilers for people who haven't seen/read ahead of the first season!

You have been warned, b i t c h
——————————————————

"Dance of the fire god?" Rengoku said, "Nope! I've never heard of that before!!"

Tanjiro slumped down, disappointed. "Is that so...."

"Dance? Fire god?" I lifted a eyebrow. "Are you talking about Just Dance or....?"

"Oh, young (Y/N)!! Hello there!!" Rengoku exclaimed, sounding monotone yet upbeat at the same time. Like how-

"Hello All Might." I sarcastically reply, giggling after realizing what I said. The way he talks does indeed remind me of the overly-muscular hero, but he's definitely more attractive, no lie.

"Hey, what hair dye do you use?" I asked, proceeding to braid the Flame Pillar's hair out of pure boredom.

Tanjiro deadpanned, obviously not seeing me respecting my superiors as I'm supposed to.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "This is my natural hair colour!"

"Huh. Wait wha-"

"Hey! Are you strong!?" Inosuke asked(loudly), pointing at the flame pillar. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU AND BECOME STRONGER!"

I started shaking, trying to hide my laughter. "You'll have to at least be able to be me first, dumbass."

"HUH?! YOU WANNA GO?!"

"NOT HERE!" Zenitsu screeched, desperately trying to hold back the BoarBoy™️ from attacking me in a public area. "THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!"

I took a moment of my time to flip Inosuke off and resumed to braid Rengoku's hair(who didn't seem to mind it at all).

Inosuke was ticked even more by my actions, and was this close to escaping out of Zenitsu's grip until—

"WOAHHH! ITS MOVING!!" Inosuke exclaimed, immediately diverting his attention to the outside, making Zenitsu heave a sigh of relief.

"Wait, you guys are actually this advanced in these days?!" I say, looking out the window.

"I'LL HAVE A RACE WITH THE GOD!!" Inosuke yelled, "AND I WILL OUTRUN IT!"

"YEAH?! WELL ILL KILL GOD, BITCH!" I yell back, ready to jump out of the train to fight him.

"It's dangerous!" Rengoku warned, his arms crossed(but his smile seemingly never leaving his face). "We don't know when a demon's gonna appear, after all!"

".....huh?" Zenitsu froze, taking a good minute to process the information. "WAIT! THE DEMON'S APPEARING ON THE TRAIN?!"

"It will!" He beamed.

"NOOOO! (Y/N)-CHAN, PROTECT MEEEE!" Zenitsu cried, grabbing my arm for comfort.

Not knowing how to comfort someone, I merely stated,

"E."

"IS THAT A MAGIC SPELL TO PROTECT ME?!"

"WHAT PART OF IT SOUNDS LIKE A SPELL—"

—————————————————-

"I will... look at your tickets." A man said.

To describe what he looks like, let's say that Hanako aged a good 40 years, and had a offspring with William Afton.

Pretty much yeah.

I nervously sweated at the dude's crusty-ness, but gave him my ticket to stamp anyways.

"Hey, something's coming." I whisper to Rengoku and Tanjiro, who seemed to have noticed after I told them.

"I have seen them..." The Crust Man murmured, looking #DeadOnTheInside.

"Conductor, it's dangerous, so stand down!" Rengoku said, standing in front of the man. "It's an emergency, so please do not ask why I have a sword on me!"

The passengers screamed as a demon entered the train, looking distorted as usual. Two faces on a single head, spikes sticking out along their spine— you name it.

Rangoku started his punchline,
"Was the hiding your blood demon technique? It was hard to find your presence! However! Baring your fangs at innocent civilians!! The red flame sword of Rengoku will burn you down to the bone!!"

'Shiiii, did he memorize that just for this moment?' I said, low key impressed. 'I need to plan my punchline too now, and remember all my Drama Classes.'

The two mouths on the demon's face simultaneously let out a ear-piercing screech, and leaped towards Rangoon.

Rangoku went into stance, and skillfully cut the demon's head off. "Breath of Flames, First Style; Sea of Fire."

"THAT WAS AWESOME, ANIKI!" Tanjiro exclaimed, almost crying at the badass-ness. "MAKE ME YOUR DISCIPLE!!"

"Sure thing!" Rengoku agreed without hesitation. "I'll make you into fine swordsman!!"

"Me too me too!" I lifted my hand up high, "It would be cool to use my fire quirk with the Flame Breath!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke also joined in, "Us too!"

"I'll look after every single one of you!" He says, giving us all a pat on the head.

'Yeah and last time I was told that I was sent to another dimension—'

——————————————————

Not too long after, everyone fell asleep, and the entire train was silent. Inosuke sprawled on top of his entire side of the seat, with Zenitsu leaning onto my shoulder, and Tanjiro sleeping beside Rengoku.

'....huh?' I thought, feeling the movement of the train beneath me. 'That was kinda sudden.'

I looked around as best as I could without disturbing Zenitsu or Inosuke, and the entire train seemed to be asleep.

"Ok, something's definitely off." I murmur, frowning.

"Please, I punched everyone's tickets and put them all to sleep..." A distant voice said, sounding extremely desperate. "Please put me to sleep quickly— allow me to see my wife and daughter."

"Sure thing." Another voice said, but it didn't sound exactly human. "You did a great job. Now sleep, and have a good dream where you meet your family."

A 'thud' was heard, and I'm guessing that whoever was begging earlier has been 'put to sleep'— if that's what the second voice called it.

'Ok, so sleeping is definitely a no no.' I think, debating on wether to move or not.
"Zenitsu, wake up." I whisper to him, not daring to move. He has extremely good hearing— he must be able to hear me even through his sleep. "Zenitsu, come on."

He didn't even budge.

'Fuck.' I but my lip. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I told Tanjiro I knew this Train definitely has a bad feeling and cooties, but that fucker didn't listen—'

"Umm, what about us?" A third voice asked, which I'm guessing is a young girl. Perhaps around Rui's age, I'm guessing.

"Just wait here and you'll get sleepier very soon." The second voice instructed. I listened intently, knowing that it would come to use later. "The sharp witted demon hunters might wake up because they'll sense demons and their thirst for blood. Be careful not to touch their bodies when you get close and fasten the cord."

'Shit okay come up with a plan—' I panicked, knowing I'll only have one chance. 'Obviously the second voice is a demon, connected to the main force. If I jump out to attack now they'll just send a message to the strongest demon and I'll have to fight solo— so definitely play asleep. I'm guessing that the children are each assigned one demon slayer each— so acting asleep and then interrogating the sole kid who is assigned to me would be the best option.'

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. I did full concentration breathing in order to remain conscious and avoid the probability of falling asleep.

Oh, but did I forget that I trained to be able to sleep while doing full concentration breathing.

By the time it was silent and I opened my eyes, I wasn't on the train, but in front of the gates of U.A.

"Welp, guess I fucked up my mission lmao."

—————————————————-

Someone wrote "Fuck me in the asshole Obama" in the manual I'm using for my science class 😃 what the fuck(it's probably from like 5 years ago smh).

I'm a good student please I don't want to be suspected of writing THAT of ALL THINGS IN MY SCIENCE MANUAL—

Also I hate to admit that now there's gonna be a shit ton of fighting scenes and not as much crack 🦀🕳✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
887K 41K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
967K 52.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
757K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...