My fox of a journalist

By Charmnagarayouko

More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:The adventure starts
Chapter 3: Getting involved
Chapter 4: A job while in vacation
Chapter 6:Embarrasing Punishment
Chapter 7:Fox and Wolf
Chapter 8: Chinese Dude
Chapter 9:Kidnapped
Chapter 10:Kidnapped plus trouble
Chapter 11:New country
Chapter 12: The weak fox,the sadistic lion and the Mad wolf
Chapter 13:The sleeping fox:the wof demon
Chapter 14: Wake up,fox
Chapter 15: Embracing the pain he gives
Chapter 16: Jealousy and Envy
Author's note
Chapter 17: extra chapter;Entertaining the Wolf
Chapter 18:Jealousy and Envy
Chapter 19: Jealousy and Envy
Chapter 20: Tension and Acceptance
Chapter 21:Tension and Acceptance
Chapter 22:Haunted by the past
Chapter 23:Haunted by the Past
Chapter 24: A web they both weaved
Chapter 25:Decisions to make
Chapter 26:Let the enemy come
Chapter 27:Extra chapter;
Chapter 28:Extra chapter;okonomiyaki delight!
Author's note
Chapter 30:it is on!
Chapter 32:Back to her home country
Chapter 33:Rats in a hot pot!

Chapter 5:Captured~

6 2 0
By Charmnagarayouko

Warning!Warning!Warning!

Read at your own risk....

I.Repeat.

Read.At.Your.Own.Risk.

Mature scenes.....INCOMING!!!!!!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Remember!....

You

Have

Been

Waaaaarned!!!!!!

WARNED!!!!!!!

~enjoy~

...............................................................................

When she wakes up she takes a shower and then wears her usual get up and walked to the hotel lobby wanting to try there spa service.Holding the access card Sora had given a day after her spying on them.Well she did the same and found none but she keep track on him after sneakily putting a tracking device on Shisuis car when he invited her for another cup of coffee as he said she owes it to him.Businessmen are crooks to her eyes.She first tried the spa service and afterwards she feels so relax then went on to try on their sauna and then have her nails polished then went on the theater to watch a movie and afterwards she went to the restaurant and takes her late breakfast and lunch as well.Afterwards she walks out of the hotel checking on other museums as she keeps track on Shisui's destinations with her temporary phone.Soon she felt like someone is watching her but shrug it off as she visits another mall.Then she walks a shop after another just looking at the items then decided to check for yaoi manga's but English translated.She's not that good in Japanese.She only knows the basics.After buying 20 of it she went to buy other interesting books and end up buying 10 of it.She's walking back at the hotel as she scans one of the book she buys when she bump into someone she quickly apologize and then look at the person she bumps into.She saw a blind haired guy with sky blue eyes and almost as tall as Shisui.

"My,my...I'm sorry for bumping into you..."he said with his Russian accent.

"Uhm...I apologize as well...I'm partly at fault..."she said and smiled at him.

"My name is Ivan Revnoch...And may I know your name sweet lady?"he asked kindly almost poetic.

"Uhm...just Charmiel..."she answered.This guy is oozing with confidence and charms,almost princely type.He smiled at her mischievously then to her surprised he bends to her and move his face close to hers lifting her head with his fingers.And in instinct she smacked him with the paperbacks shes holding.

"Don't touch me pervert!"she shouted and runs off away from him only to bump to something soft yet a bit hard post.When she look up she saw Shisui with his men staring at her.She blushed in embarrassment just then someone grab her shoulder and again in her instinct she smack him with the paper back and run to the elevator panting but before the elevator door closed she saw Ivan smirk as he eye at her rubbing the side of his head that she had hit two times.She needs to be cautious that guy is a phsyco she can tell.When she's back to her room she sighed in relief.Then starts reading yaoi manga's until it went dark.She slacks off a bit before getting ready for another spying thing.Soon she was in one of the bars Shisui owns but is run by a man this time.And the guy is ruggedly handsome as he talks to Shisui at the corner of the club with Sora and the driver.Like its a serious matter they were talking about.Oh,you guys asking what I look like now?

I have green contacts and spiky hazel hair and some fake piercing down her lips and she has to pull her skin a bit near her eyes with a tape to make it look like she has eyes like of a Chinese.She stayed there for a few more minutes then decided to leave.She still need to check on his other clubs for some more information.All through the night she scans every clubs and hotels she can reach around Tokyo and came back at the hotel with an injured hand.She got herself almost caught by one of Shisui's men looking around Fuyo's office while the lady is out flirting with other men.Luckily she were able to escape by jumping at the window but she made a hasty jump resulting to injuring her arm.Good thing its winter so she can use mittens to cover her injured hand.She's use to getting injured and lie about it anyway,besides the one whom they saw looking around Fuyo's office is a guy to their eyes so she's safe.

Its now late in the morning when she decided to take a bath and pick up one of her be books then walk down the cafe shop available at the hotel.She sat at the corner after ordering lemon tea and a slice of mango cake.She was enjoying what she was reading when someone took the chair in front of her and but she's too engrossed by what she is reading so she didn't care to look up to know who.When someone taps her shoulder that then she look up to who and saw Saro as the one who topped and Shisui as the sitting facing her.He look at her like he was reading her.

"Uh...am I in trouble?"she asked with a little joke tone.

"Perhaps...who knows...."Shisui said making furrow her brows while looking at him then the waiter brought the gentlemen coffee.She look around the cafe shop and saw that there were a lot of empty tables then she look at them.

"Don't mind us..."Saro said after sipping his coffee.She gave him a curious look then shrugs and continued  to read her book.She was too engrossed to notice the two talking about something when she heard something about a guy who got caught sniffing a Fuyo's office when she stop reading to sip her tea.She returns to read her book but keeps a sharp ear on there chat.

"Whoever it is...he should be careful...because I won't be easy on him when I end up catching him..."Shisui said and there is something on the way he.said those words that brought chills down her spine but she keeps a neutral face as she keeps on reading.

"He should know that curiosity kills a cat,right?"Saro said as he sips his coffee.Yeah,I know but the thrill is killing me as well.hahaha.What I mean is I enjoy the thrill of chasing.Lols.She jus keeps on reading that when she sips her tea it was empty she frowned.

"Want more?"Shisui asked then without waiting for an answer he called for the waiter to bring the same tea she ordered.

"Thanks...I guess..."she said as she returns her attention to her book when someone shouted her name from the door making her jump in surprise.Then suddenly she was pulled from her sit and was hugged tight.Why this one heck of blondie.!In anger she grab anything that she could on to and slam it in his face."Get away from you perverted Russian!"she yelled and runs away.Good thing he didn't follow any further.She just went back to her room and screamed in annoyance then as if nothing happened she sat at the balcony and continued to read.

When high falls she really is not so in the mood to spy but she had to force herself.With a baseball cap and a thick black jacket,jeans and snickers she just pinned her hair to make it look like a guys hairstyle then left off with her camera ready.She's looking at her phone to track him down when the red dot stopped in one of his hotels.She immediately went in there and with cautiousness she entered the building through the back exit and emergency exit stairs and damn she's panting hard when she ends up in the roof top.She took some minutes to rest so she can find the control room around here somewhere to track him inside the building making sure that he has a meeting with some suspicious people so she can capture it.She seating at the roof of the rooftop door well hidden behind a huge water tank when she heard footsteps and when she look at it she saw Shisui alone with his phone.Huh?That's odd,Saro is always beside him.

Perhaps he'll come later...

She then starts to take a picture of him when he turns around and look up as if meeting her eyes that startled her.She saw him smirk as well then suddenly someone sneak behind her and grab her covering her mouth and on instinct she struggled to be free but as she takes in that weird scent she was loosing to darkness but before that she heard Saro's voice.

"I said,curiosity kills a cat..."

Damn!

..................................................................................

Huuuu....

Waiting for 'that' scene people?

Look at the next chapta!

Read with your own risk!

You should know what to read and not....

You know your age....

You....

Have....

Been....

Warned......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
58.4K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
293K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
68.7K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...