I Don't Understand.. [Errorin...

By LazyLinda77

1st book📖 [Cover made by me] (Even though its a random drawing i made-) Status : ¡Not Completed Yet! Everyda... More

Info and explanation
Warm Up For Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Uhh.. Rewrite?
Chapter 10
Not a chapter, but-
..Book Expectation..
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy Valentines Day
Is it important..?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
oof
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
EEEEEK (Spoiler-)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-Shitpost-
Guess what 😃
(Important) Announcement

Chapter 16

290 13 10
By LazyLinda77

~~3rd Person's POV~~

Time went by slowly.

It was already pass midnight. Though, there was still no sign of–

...

A portal suddenly opened out of nowhere into the middle of the living room as a familiar figure walked out of the portal, carrying another person in bridal style. When they completely out from the portal, it closed by itself.

There stood Cross, carrying Dream in his arms who is sleeping peacefully. He sighed in relief that he didnt wake the other up. Because he had to lift him off from the ground, which means that the change of position could wake someone up. Except they are a heavy sleeper.

"What time is it..." He muttered to himself. Usually when its night time or midnight, the living room will be empty and quiet.

When day time, it will be noisy as hell. Even if he knew about the information. He still wanted to check if his guess was right.

He looked outside from the nearest window to see darkness from outside. Its clear that it was really late. Cross squinted his eye sockets. Thinking that he was seeing things cause he swore that he saw a floating and glowing eye in the distance. That only appeared to be an owl turning their head to 270 degrees. Soon it flies away from the branch that they're sitting on before.

"Stupid owl." Cross huffed in annoyance. He was scared that he was seeing another ghost. X-Chara is already enough for him. He doesnt need another ghost following him–

"What the fuck are you doing with my brother?!" A familiar voice shout from the entrance that connect the living room and the hallway. Though, Cross's back was the one facing to where the shout came from.

The Oreo boi was stunned. He knew whose voice it belong to. Slowly, he turned around nervously to meet Nightmare dead in the eye sockets. Though, Cross didnt know that Killer was right behind Nightmare. There was a bit of silence between them both. Cross was obviously nervous, as Nightmare was waiting for a respond impatiently.

Nightmare crossed his arms as his right foot kept on tapping the floor. Making a sound that is following the movement of a clock in every seconds. Nootmare movement and posture was enough to tell Cross that he wanted an explanation.

The Oreo boi gulped nervously. He could feel his soul beating very fast. He didnt know how to answer the question aswell.

"I repeat. What are you doing with my brother." Nightmare asked again. Cross was hesitate at a moment, but when he open his mouth to speak, another voice cut him off.

"Brother, he didnt do anything to me. He was just going to bring me back here after a walk we took, right Crossy?" Dream asked, looking up at Cross. Not noticing that he had called him with a nickname that he subconsciously choose.

But the others noticed it. Nightmare scowled at Cross. Wanting to attack him so badly. While the Oreo boi was blushing madly of the color purple. Killer just watched everyone's reaction.

Suddenly, they all could hear a light snores coming from the couch. They all looked over where the sound was heard. Only to see Horror sleeping side way on the couch. They all forget of what happened before and focused on Horror sleeping state.

All of them were wondering of how Horror didnt wake up yet from the yelling and loud sounds. And when did he even get here. But they knew that they wont find answers from themself.

There was some moment of silence before Dream tugged on Cross clothing and asked,

"Cross, can you put me down now?"

Cross turned his head to Dream and nodded. He gently place Dream down to the ground. Nightmare still have his urge to attack Cross, but keep himself from doing that. He wanted to strangle Cross to death secretly.

"Thanks Cross..." Dream thanked him and smile. He yawned softly. Somehow he still feel a little tired even though he just woke up.

His mind was pretty foggy because of his tiredness. Then he subconsciously kissed Cross's cheek. This action turned Cross into a full grape. Does a Cross version of grape is delicious? We will never know. Maybe not for Dream.

Nightmare has his last straw. He couldn't take it anymore. You could say, Nootmare is a protective type of person when it comes to his brother being taken away from him. Even though he is the one that left him alone in that mess of bloodshed in his now so-called AU. That AU is pretty much dead because of how many villagers have been murdered with no surviors left in that AU except for Dream and Nightmare. But they escaped that place long time ago, making the AU being quiet and empty.

Nightmare escaped that place by his goop when he knew that he could teleport out. But he didnt think that he will be teleport himself out from his AU. Heck, he knew about those AUs because of their first battle with the Star sanses. Ink was the one who told them all that it was called AUs. Was it a smart movement of his? Kinda, even if he didnt tell them it was called AUs. They would still kill the people inside them despite not knowing what the place were called.

Dream, on the other side, didnt escape his AU by himself. Instead, Ink found him being a statue made of stone in the middle of the bloodshed and bodies. He was pretty much placed under the tree that was called 'The Tree Of Magic' ((I did a research of this)). Ink knew that it was the sans of that AU because of his apperance. Though, he thought that it was just a simple statue to respect the sans from there. But he was getting suspicious because of how the statue expression made. It looked like it fear something. And im sure people who makes statues to respect people doesnt use those kind of expression for their statue.

So Ink brought Dream to his home. Don't ask how, he just did. After a few months, Ink finally reverse the spell and get Dream out of there by the help of the creators aswell. And i have to say that this was the past. Everyone changed, even the creators. But they changed into something that Ink never wanted. Ink and already meet Blue before. But when he freed Dream, he came up with an idea to make a group with both of their friends. He originally going to fight Error with his group, but instead there was another group being created. And it wasnt a good group at all.

...

Nightmare sent a tentacle towards Cross. It was soon wrapped around the Oreo boi, making him startled. Cross started to squirmed from the grasp of Nootmare tentacle, hoping that he would slide down from the tentacle. But the tentacle grasp was too tight for Cross to slide down from it. It was like crushing Cross to pieces. Which Cross didnt want him to end up like that.

Dream, who was in the middle of where it was happening. Dream looked at Nightmare who is smirking sadistically, then to Cross who was still squirming with a fear expression.

Dream blinked once, then twice. When he looked at both, Cross and Nightmare, once again. He immediately widened his eye sockets, being aware of what was happening in front of him right now. He tried his hard to think of what to do, but he didnt know. The only idea he has was to convince Nightmare to not strangle him to death.

"Uh, oh– Nightmare wait! Don't do that, you'll going to injured him!" Dream exclaimed and ran to his brother. Trying to convince him to stop by hugging him.

Nightmare didnt really care that he was getting hugged that time. He just wanted to see the dust of Cross being the only thing left from the Oreo. Noot noot grinned at the thought.

"Nah. Instead, i'll be glad to lead him to the gate of death!" The octopus replied, still has his sadistic grinned plasted on his goopy face.

Dream hugged his brother tighter. Trying to stop Nightmare from bringing Cross to his death. He tried spoking and reasoned with Nightmare, but he didnt listen. This only cause Nootmare to tightened his grip on Cross, making him chokes out of air.

Cross was running out of breath, which makes Dream panicking. He ran to Cross and tried to pull the tentacle away from him. Which came out unsuccessful. Killer was watching the scene unfold behind Nightmare. Being amused to the show that he was given to watched.

"Say your goodbye Cro–"

"What in the multiverse is going on here?!"

A familiar voice shouted. Saving the second before Cross died because Nightmare grip was loosened. Making Cross gasp for air. Cross was grateful to that person to shout that. He knew who shouted that. In fact, everyone was feel familiar to the voice.

Everyone turned around, facing the person– skeleton that was standing on the entrance of the living room. Nightmare eye sockets widened as Dream give a relief looked.

The octopus immediately dropped Cross to the floor, making a loud thud. Dream noticed this and ran over to Cross, asking him if he was alright or there is any injuries that he could heal for him. But Cross resist and assure him that he was alright.

The skeleton who was standing on the entrance of the living room was Ink. He was wearing his so-called pajamas. It was pretty much simple sweater that has long sleeves, a shorts, and a pair of long socks that reached his thighs. And a puppet version of Error that he stole from the destroyer, resting on top of his head. There was bags under his eye sockets.

((Fun fact : I never really have a pajamas either. I always wear any home clothings to sleep. I don't even have my own room. When my parents was going to build another room for something. I request the room for me cause i wanted my own room. Instead, they made another living room and bathroom. So now we have two living room and bathroom. Though, most of my family called the first living room as a living room for family and not for guest. Even though we rarely have guest anymore because of quarantine and most of our family lives really far away))

None of them knew what time it was right now, but they do know that it was really late right now.

"I-ink?! What are you doing up so late? I thought you were asleep!" Nightmare asked in a half-shouted way.

"I couldn't sleep. So i thought getting some snacks would be a good choice. And i don't think its even night time anymore..." Ink explained. Dream raised his non-existent eyebrows at Ink.

"What do you mean by that?" Dream asked.

Ink pulled out his phone from his pocket and pushed the power button, making the screen turned on. He read the time first before turning it around to face the others.

Dream walks over to Ink and grab his phone so he could read it better than read it from the distance. He saw the time and widened his eye sockets. Being suprised of what time it is.

"Its already 3 am?!" Dream exclaimed.

"Wait, what?!" Nightmare said as he shoves his brother head out of the way to see that time from Ink's phone. Killer and Cross exchange glances, then shrugged.

Ink quickly snatched his phone out from Nightmare's grip and tucked it into his pocket. He then proceed to go to the kitchen. His body bend forward a little because of the lack of sleep he had.

Everyone watched Ink left the living room to go to the kitchen. When he left, everyone starting to think of what they would at this time. Sleep? Or do something else?

"Well, i think im going to my room. Cross, are you going to your room too? If so, let's go together!" Dream announced happily. His gaze turned to Cross who was staring at the entrance of the kitchen. But quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, you can go first. I'll catch up. I just need to get something first." Cross answered. Dream hummed in agreement and nodded as a response. He quickly left the living room with a small wave of goodbye and a smile on his face.

Cross waved back and immediately walks away to the kitchen. Leaving Nightmare and Killer in the living room who is staring at each other.

"Im going to my office now to do some paperworks." Nightmare said, turning around to leave. Even if the Star sanses and Bad sanses already made a truce, Nightmare somehow still have those daily paperworks.

((Just like we have daily homeworks–))

"Wait! Can i help with you with those paperworks?" Killer quickly asked. He wanted to use any time and opportunity he have to spend it to hangout with Nightmare longer.

"No, i can do it by myself. You should go rest." Nightmare replied as he started to walk away from Killer. Leaving only him in the living room.

Killer cursed under his breath. Then started walking aswell and left the living room. Going upstairs to his room.

He had wished that Nightmare would let him help with the paperworks, even though he never done it before. Nightmare would always do paperworks despite of his sometimes lack of sleep. This would oftenly made Killer worry and concerned.

Though, he was not sure what is the paperworks were about nor where did it come from.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Geez, im really dissapointed with myself. This book tittle has Errorink on it to say that it will focus more on that ship than others. But i literally make less Errorink and more side ships.

I think im having too much fun making the side ships. I just don't want any side ships to be left out. I mean, they all are my otp. But Errorink is number one, but i make the other ships more.

I don't which to do. Should i do bloodlust and Dustberry next or focus on with Errorink since its in the tittle.

I don't even know why i make that poll last chapter. This is only confusing!

You know what. Forget about the damn poll. Im tired with shits and i keep getting more and more school assignments. I'll just focus on the new story instead the old that i didnt published yet. Maybe i'll do a remake of it if i still wanted to publish it.

Im so dumb 👌✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
6.4K 233 25
This is a story of a Zombie apocalypse which the sans au's go through, following in the perspective of either nightmare, Error or a third person drea...
69.5K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
76 4 13
A normal day in the Anti-void, Error believes he's a glitch, but little does he know, there's a REAL glitch among the Multiverse. (The only character...