MIDDLE GROUND

Par completelyhopeless

What if your family made a deal with demons of the night and now they've come back to collect on that IOU? Wh... Plus

Note to my readers
1
2
3
4
5
6
Character Aesthetic
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

39

1.1K 44 4
Par completelyhopeless

"Princess, we're here." Nyx gently went to let me go but when my legs wobbled he picked me up again.

His cottage home was in the middle of a forest, surrounded by trees and the sounds of animals and other critters that come alive at night. It wasn't what I had expected, but I also hadn't really thought about where Nyx lived. I had assumed he lived in the castle like some of the other upper level staff. It had a thatched roof and was made of wood that was painted white. His door and window treatments were black. A stark contrast that was softened by pink and purple garden beds aligning his natural rock walkway. I could hear water moving somewhere but couldn't see it. He did have trimmed hedges which seemed unnecessary since he lived in the middle of the forest. Ivy vines ran up a trellis on the side of his house and he had a door plate in the shape of a crescent moon.

When we entered I finally let him put me down and I looked around. With one flick of his wrist, candles and a fire came to life. A kitchen light over the stove turned on and I could see lights on upstairs. As I walked in his staircase was almost in front of the door. To the right was a den with the fire going. To the left was a dining table and the kitchen.

"Would you like some wine or tea?" He seemed amused at me gawking at his home.

"No thank you. Is this really your home? I thought you lived at the castle." Both of us meeting at the bottom of the stairs, not looking directly at the other.

"Yes, I'm sure this is mine. It's been in my family for generations. What? Doesn't look dark enough for you?"

"No, it's not that. I dunno, it doesn't seem like a bachelor pad, it looks and feels like a very welcoming, lived in, family home."

Our fingers started to touch and intertwine as we grew closer to one another.

"Oh that. Hmm. My mother made it very comfortable and decorated it and I just never thought of redecorating it. I can assure you my room at the castle is a true bachelor pad. Posters of naked faeries, a neon ale sign, and random women's underwear left behind that I never intend to pick up." I like his sarcasm. "But upstairs is special. It's mine." His eyes glowed green with excitement.

Our fingers intertwined when I asked him to show me.

Nyx wasn't lying. There was 1 huge room upstairs. Shelving everywhere holding all sorts of oddities like crystals, magic mirrors, jars filled with water, herb gardens, singing bowls, and other knickknacks. His room seemed lit up from downstairs but now that we were up here, it wasn't as strong.

"I'm dimming the lights. Don't freak out, but I'm trying to set the mood."

I walked around looking at all of his collectibles, he had a large bed in the middle of the room with black sheets and a black blankets.

"Ha. Do you even know how to set the mood?"

He was quickly laying on the bed perched up on his for arms, his index finger curving at me to move to him. Nyx had confidence in his mood setting skills. Although I wanted to wipe that smug grin off of his face, he had put on some sexy slow jams on low, candles appeared lit all over the shelves and around the bed. "You know this is a fire hazard. I guess we'll just have to stay clothed." I sat on the edge of the bed.

All the candles went out when he snapped his fingers. He had twinkle lights appear above us. "In the mood yet?"

"Hmm not yet." He moved my hair to the side and started kissing the back of my neck. "Oh yeah? What's missing?"

"I'm waiting for Let's Get It On by Marvin Gay. Or Sexual Healing? Maybe some Stevie Wonder or Bruce Springsteen, I'm on Fire?" I chuckled as his finger under my chin turned my head to kiss me.

"By all means, think of a song and I'll play it."

Oops I did it again by Britney Spears played and I doubled over in laughter.

"You minx!" He tickled me, laughing, bringing me onto the bed. "No music for you Princess."

"No music means no strip tease. No strip tease means no stripping of clothing and you see where it goes from there." I started singing Pour Some Sugar On Me very poorly and he now he couldn't stop laughing.

We fell back next to one another after a few minutes and sighed heavily.

"You're fun. And funny. And beautiful." He started kissing my cheek and my neck. A compliment between each peck. "And have horrible choice in music." He was almost on top of me and he couldn't help but chuckle. "but" He put his finger out so I wouldn't interrupt him. "You're incredibly sexy." He said while kissing down my neck. "With amazing curves." Kissing between my breasts. "And you've been a very naughty princess."

All the oxygen left the room. It was like every word he said made me more wet. The more he said my fantasies out loud, the more I wanted him. I was practically humping the air by the time he got to my bellybutton. "You are wearing far too many clothes to do any of that and more." He came back up and nibbled my earlobe whispering, "and I aim to please, Princess, all of your darkest desires"

A shiver ran down my spine as I quickly took off my clothing. I was sweating and floundering around on the bed: very unsexy. My breathing was labored. Glancing over at him, already naked watching my every movement made me roll my eyes.

"Roll them again Princess and I'll have to punish you." His smirk.

Fuuuuuckkkk. His black hair was all tossed about, framing his face perfectly. His green eyes were vivid and could literally see into my mind. And his lips were curved up because he knew exactly how to get me. He knows me better than I know me at this. Not to mention the strong arms and holy abs Batman!

My eyes went back up but I hadn't missed his growing member. I just didn't need to think about it right now.

"Princess, what do I have to do to get that mind of yours to shut off and be in the moment?" He gave me a pantie wetting smiling, like you see from a guy in the movies. "Maybe use some toys?" He nibbled at my ear again and licked my neck.

"Your hands and teeth are just fine." I moan out as he continues to feel every inch of my body with his hand. I gasp when he rolls his over my nipples, creating two stiff peaks. He lowers his head and licks one side slowly while slapping the other one. Going back and forth, sucking and nibbling each one.

"Very responsive. Clamps it is. If you like teeth, you'll like the clamps. Sit up straight, on your knees, arms behind your back, hand on each forearm. Yep just like that open up your heart chakra." He winks at me as I debase myself into a very vulnerable position. "Eyes on me, Princess. I'm going to do some very naughty, dirty, degrading things to you that I know will keep your pussy dripping all night long."

My entire body blushes.

"You like biting so I'm going to bite you but also leave these nipple clamps on until I decide it's time to pull them off. Would you like me to do that to you?"

He tells me to take a deep breath before placing the clamps on. I'm so sensitive it's hard to breathe. I hiss in pain but he plays with them lightly and I moan in pleasure. It's so yummy.

He already knew the answer. I gave him a look that said as much but still nodded.

"Naughty Princesses get spanked." He grabbed me and while keeping me in this odd position put me over his knee.

My whole body responds to Nyx's words. I can barely keep still as I feel my orgasm already building.

"It's not a punishment if you want it. You are creaming at just the thought of it." His fingers took some of my slick and licked them clean. "Sweet cream. Mmm." Nyx let's me relax for a moment.

I felt him move to grab something from his nightstand, keeping his one hand on my back so I don't move. I hear a bottle cap open and it doesn't take him long to lube up. "It's just a small butt plug. Nothing crazy. Just relax and I'm going to work it in before we start your punishment."

"What the hell! I don't fantasize about anal sex, I like dominating men who toss me around like a bean bag for pleasure. Ya know like his and mine. Spank me? Yes please. Butt stuff, nope!" I said popping the 'p'.

His hand was quick to my grab my hair and lift me up a bit so I could see his face. "I like your ass and I'd really like to fuck it, so I'm going to stretch you out a little bit tonight while I spank your bratty little princess ass for not submitting to me. Do you understand?"

I couldn't believe I was so turned on. The heat rose to my cheeks and down my to my core. Nyx had my hair in his hands so I couldn't nod. He wanted verbal consent. "Yes, Nyx. I understand."

"Good." He let my hair go and my head dropped a bit. The butt-plug was silicone and tiny, it still was uncomfortable to get in and have in there, but once it was in my favorite part started.

"I'm going to spank you 10 times. I want you to thank me after each one and for this round you are to call me 'daddy'. Let's get started, shall we baby girl?"

"Yes." I paused. It was the most taboo word. The forbidden word. The word that linked back to abuse. But I knew Nyx was doing this for my benefit. I wanted to own my sexuality and 'daddy' is a word sometimes used in kink play. I've always wanted to have to erase the negative connotations the word held for me. "Daddy."

"Good baby girl."

SPANK!

"Thank you." I paused, "daddy."

SPANK!

"Thank you...daddy."

SPANK! He hit right up the middle making my my pelvis try to grind down, gain some friction somewhere. Anywhere!

"Oh god thank you daddy!"

"That's right baby. Call me daddy. I want to hear you moan it." His hand caressed my backside.

I loved his dirty talk. That alone could get me to cum.

Three spanks in a row had me cry out. One slap on each cheek and again in the middle at rapid succession. It stung, but in the best way, which is why I was whimpering and asking for more.

My conscious caught up with me and I started to panic. It didn't help that Nyx was bringing me up the mountain but never letting me reach the top. He didn't mean to edge me as some sort of punishment, I just was so close but not quite there. I started to shake.

"Baby? What's wrong? Oh, I see. Too far?" I nodded. He lifted me up and could see I was in need. I needed to cum. But I felt so much shame and guilt rise up in me.

"It's alright, Princess. I'm going to take care of you. Do you trust me?"

I can't lie to him. Honestly, I don't. I barely know him. I shake my head no and he puts his hands up after laying me back on the bed, a pillow under my head and one under my hips.

"Let's get make the ache between your legs go away first. Can I touch you?"

I nodded, still crying and trying to just get my breathing under control.

"Thank you for allowing me to touch you. Can I touch you here?" His thumb swiped over my cheeks drying the tears. "Mhmm." I nodded.

"How about here?" Heat went straight to my core as his hot breath nuzzled my neck. My body shuddered. "Mmm I like right here too."

Within minutes my body was ready to go again, all from him kissing and sucking on my neck probably giving me hickeys galore. "You like that?" I closed my eyes and gave a little high pitched moan. "Good. Now give me your hand." I lifted my right arm up and he gently pulled it down to my mound. My skin felt on fire whenever he did touch me, but he kept his hands mostly to himself.

"We'll do this together. Would that be alright?"

I honestly didn't know what to expect but I nodded anyways. Taking my index finger he had me start to pleasure myself, coaxing me along with words and his hand stayed just above mine. The urge kept growing. He could see my body laid out desperate for release.

"I'm going to use my fingers in you now and you tell me if you want me to stop. During I'll take the nipple clamps off and you should have another wave of pleasure, hopefully." He didn't sound so cocky anymore but my fingers were too busy rubbing away that I didn't care. I just nodded and started to smile.

When he inserted two fingers into my pussy he was quick to find that allusive spot, my g-spot, the one that made me all wet before.

"Yes, yes, yes! Right there. Right there. Don't stop!" I could barely get a full sentence out. My left hand grabbed his arm that was holding him up while he fingerfucked me. He started to move the butt plug out, wiggling it out slowly.

"Almost...Nyx!" I screamed as he pulled the nipple clamps off and blood rushed to them again. I made noises but no words came out as each toe curling, muscles tensing and releasing orgasm came over me.

When I came back down to earth, he had already tucked me into his sheets. My head was on his chest and he was in sweats, laying above the sheets. "Shhh little one." That's what Oisin calls me. "Go to sleep now."

I could see tears welling up in his eyes, so we laid there for hours crying until we fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

381K 9.1K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
70.9K 3.8K 17
Eve's been through a lot, but prophecy isn't through with her yet. Not yet ready for what it asks of her, it drives a wedge between her and the love...
267K 10.6K 17
The idea of magic was something Eve never believed in. A thought planted and nurtured by her mother. Magic just didn't exist in her world. Until th...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...