Sunflower and crew

By Whorhees

Just a collection of my It writing for my friends that I made of my oc. More

Disclaimer
Lewiston vs Derry
Higher
Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump
Pennywise be on some BS
Memory Lane
Seasons Greatings
Demon hours
White people problems
The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)
Make his pockets hurt
Emotions be crazy
Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2
I'll get you back
Tulip's dream
The R and the ER
Burger King?
Him and his friends (WIP)
Your best summer (Wip)
Late night swim
Letters
Bike riding lessons
Jade's Older Brother
Never have I ever but it turns personal
That one au where jade and henry have a healthy relationship
Jade and Valerie fighting before they were gay
Reggie's struggles
The murder of Shawna and Andrew Art(WIP)
The name game
Reggie's Backyard
You- WHAT (WIP)
Pennywise be on BS (The OG)
A Page out of the book (WIP)
Twilight zone (WIP)
Dead poets society (WIP)
Checkmate
Our trump card (WIP)
Pick up the phone (WIP)
Just don't (WIP)
Lewiston Adventures (WIP)
27 years later but 2nd gen (WIP)
Baby Blue (WIP)
Demon hours part 2 (WIP)
Night terrors (WIP)
History Class (WIP)
DCU: Sleepover (WIP)
The love of Shawna and Andrew art
Cyborg n jade (WIP)
Cyborg and jade
S.S.S. Orgins
Ex Factor (Warm up)
Valerie and Ali pre fight (WIP)
Bowers gang V Crowleys (WIP)
Blacklight

The Strangers: Origin

16 0 0
By Whorhees

"You're nuts"

He flashes her a pearly white smile as he puts his hands on Jade's shoulders. "I've been offered to DJ for the biggest party of our career!! You have to come to support me!" Sekani had been talking about this party since the year started. "My mixes are fire you said it yourself!! You're the one who pushed me!!" "What is this Bozo talking about now?" The two of them looked up to see Seven with his book bag slung a crossed his shoulder. "Is he still talking about that party? He wouldn't shut up about it during first period" "Because I'm excited!! And you guys aren't trying to come out to support me!!"

Jade was all but too weary with going to places outside of school, especially at night. With that Butcher running rampant and nothing but a shitty suspects that always get released right afterwards it only left her on edge. She always wanted to be home before the sun sets, to her home was the only thing that was safe. "You do know there's a killer running around right? And that we're black?" Sekani sucks his teeth, slapping his hand on the table. "Man fuck that shit, ain't nobody scared of them" "Bold coming from someone who slept with a nightlight up until the seventh grade" The group looked over to the new voice, Sierra holding her manikin head. "Sierra!!" Sekani whined. "You said you wouldn't tell anyone!!"

The table filled with laughter as Sierra took her seat, she didn't waste any time with pulling out her salad and roughly shaking the container. "Where's Lorraine? I thought you both took criminology together" Jade looked at the entrance of the cafeteria as students and teachers flooded the area. "We do, I dont know why I take that class doh. Too much blood for me. But Home girl said she'd catch up with me. Had something to do or sum" Sierra shrugs her shoulder as she removed the lid of her container. "She a lil weird white girl. But she's white what can we expect?" Jade sighs propping her arm on the table. She sometimes worried for Lorraine, she had a feeling that they were growing apart with her diving straight into her school work.

"She takes that class more serious then me. She's like my little cheat sheet, love the girl" Sierra started eating her salad as she hums. "But what we're we talking about? We going to Sekani's party or what?" Seven and Jade looked at each other, both of their answers determined the other. "Don't tell me it's a tie!" Sekani whined. "Cmon guys, we're supposed to be friends!" "I dunno Sekani" Seven muttered rubbing the back of his neck. "Jade is right, I don't really want to go out during all of this serial killer shit" "Listen, to be fair, I heard he's also a home invader. So to be honest, we aren't safe anywhere" "True on that" Sierra points her fork at Sekani before moving it to point at Seven and Jade. "Dont be lames. Just come out"

"Hey guys" Lorraine finally came flocking over to the table with her lunch tray. A smile immediately went back up on Sekani's face as he scooted over to give her space to sit. "Here! Sit!" He said patting the space near him. Lorraine sat her bag on the floor and squeezed between him and Jade. "Okay, Lorraine. What are you doing tonight?" Lorraine blinks, she really didn't plan on doing anything. And if she did she didn't want to tell them out of all people. "Nothing really...W-" "That's great news! Fantastic actually!" Sekani said cutting her off. "I'm DJing for a party tonight. And I'm just saying, that you should totally join us!" Sekani went to lean on her shoulder. "It could be a vibe!!"

"Don't let him pressure you man, it's your choice" Lorraine looked between the group, Sierra wasn't as much attentive seeing how she was enjoying her salad. "This a good ass salad" she comments as she continued to ignore the tension. "Sure? I supposed I can get out the house" Sekani threw his fist in the air hearing jade and seven sigh. "It's three against two! You guys are coming!" "Alright Alright" Jade shakes her head. She couldn't believe she was actually agreeing to this, but she can't let her fears get the best of her. In the words of her mother:

"Fear is temporary, but money is forever"

That quote made no sense to her in that moment, still doesn't actually. Wouldn't both be temporary? What the hell is wrong with her life? "Jade?" Jade snapped out of her deep thoughts turning to Seven who gave her a worried look. "You good?" Her eyes soften as she gave him a smile. "Yeah man, just worried" "Stick by me the whole time" Seven extends his arm over on her shoulder, rubbing her arm. "I'll protect you, promise" Jade leaned into his hold for a moment. There's only few people in the world who made her feel safe, Seven was glad to be one of them.
~
Jade looked over at Lorraine on her side of the dorm, for the most part they were ready for the party. Jade was helping Lorraine out for a few finishing touches. "You sure you're just comfortable in that?" Lorraine asks pointing down at jade. Jade looks down at her outfit before looking back up at Lorraine. "What's wrong with my fit?" "You're just wearing a yellow hoodie with black jeans. It's a party" "I'm not really the party type babe, hand me air forces. Seven's outside" Lorraine hands jade the white shoes and picked up her purse.

Jade quickly threw on her shoes and tied them just as quickly. The two of them then headed out of the dorm to the outside, they were met with loud music being plastered from a black car. "That's him, cmon" Jade grins as she walked up to the car, taking the front seat. "Oh, Hey!" Seven turns down his station as the two girls got in his car. "You should be more careful you know" Lorraine closed the door as she made eye contact with Seven through the visor mirror. "The butcher breaks into cars" "Please, I'd like to see him try" Seven shifts the car into drive as they pulled out of the parking lot. "I got a piece in the glove box" Lorraine didn't say anything after that, she was on her phone for the majority of the car ride.
~
It was loud, you could hear the music from two blocks over. Jade was already starting to regret coming, sinking down in her seat seeing the multiple parked cars and the color changing from the inside. "Oh Jesus Jade, cheer up" Lorraine leaned forward, rubbing her shoulder. "It'll be fun" "I'll let you two out right here. Imma find some parking" Seven unlocks the car to let them out and sure enough jade was standing out in the street looking at the huge house party.

Jade felt Lorraine nudge her shoulder. "I haven't seen you this shy before" Jade rubs her elbow, she wasn't nervous. She hated crowds, people in one area, something bad was bound to happen. "Say, maybe after we leave we can get something to eat. Will that be cool?" She looks back up at Lorraine, she could be so caring. "You know, you're a pretty great friend. Come on, we don't have time to waste do we?" The two of them link arms as they walked into the house, Jade immediately wincing hearing the music pounding against her ear drums.

It was already to much for her. Her grip loosened on Lorraine's arm as her eyes scanned the crowd for the DJ booth. People were dancing and pushing, she hates being short.

"Shante!!"

Her head darts around looking for the person who called. "Shante!! Over here!!" It was a miracle that she could even hear her name over the stereo base. She felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump. "Shante! Found you!" It was just Sierra, her body slowly relaxing. "Where's Lorraine?! I thought Seven said he picked the both of you up!" Sierra shouted over the music even though she didn't need to, she was a loud talker already. "She's right..." Jade looked around the area she was in, no Lorraine insight. "She was right here!..." Sierra wasted no time with pushing Jade towards the DJ booth. "Lorraine is a big girl, she can handle herself!" Jade kept looking around the area for the girl, she wanted to make sure she was safe at least.

"Aye!! Thanks for coming out tonight!! The party is just getting started!!" Jade smiles hearing Sekani's voice over the mic. His excitement was the only thing that really made her happy during all of this. The scratching from the turn tables and a flick of his button is only when the party truly got started.

"Baby!" Sekani looked over to see the two girls approach his booth, a grin spreading on his face. "Shante!! You showed! Where's Seven and Rainey?" "Lorraine is around here somewhere! Seven went to find parking" Sekani nods his head as he bops his head along to the song. "This you and his song right? I get those goosebumps every time~" Jade rolls her eyes, he wasn't wrong. It was their favorite song from Travis's old album. "Whatever, enjoy us while we're still here!"

For the rest of the party Jade was just a wall flower, occasionally running to get Sekani a plate or something to drink since he was working. She tried to remain supportive but it's hard when your social battery was draining and a bunch of dudes are in your face trying to hit on you. "What's your name beautiful?" His arm was propped over her head as Jade scanned the area looking for her friends. Lorraine still never came in sight. "Precious" Jade lied looking back up at the guy. "What's yours?" "Chris, Precious huh? That's unique" "Mhm" Jade tried to end the conversation but the boy kept pushing it. His touches getting way to uncomfortable for her. "I noticed you've been connected to the wall for most of the party, cmon. Let me take for a dance"

"I'm good"

"Come on pretty, don't be like this. I'd thought you'd be different"

"Excuse me?" Jade rose her eyebrow seeing the boy drink whatever was in his red cup. "I mean, all the other black girls here are just..." Jade watched his face form a look of a disgust, at least it was hinted. "Especially her" He nods his head over towards Sierra, who was doing nothing but having fun with her friends from cosmo. "That's my best friend, excuse you. What makes you think I'd agree with you?" Jade saw how his face switched up after that, it was enough to make her laugh. "I didn't mean it like that" "Ayo!" The two of them looked over to see Seven walking over, he was rubbing his hands like he got done washing them. "He bothering you Jay?" Seven slung his arm around her waist, pulling her close to his.

"This your girl?" Chris asked, clearly intimidated by the taller boy. "Hell yeah, the fuck you bothering her for?" Chris chewed on his bottom lip seeing Seven keep his tight grip on Jade. She was embarrassed by this whole confrontation. "My bad dude..." He had way more spite behind the word 'dude' like he wanted to say something else. He walked off and disappeared in the crowd, hopefully to never bother her again. "Shit, sorry Shante. I ran into the team in here" Seven turns to his best friend, he was starting to regret not coming sooner. "Nah, it's cool. I've been chillin with Sekani for the most part" Jade looks down at his hand still resting on her waist, his grip slightly tightened for a moment before he let her go.

"We never really been the party people huh" Seven leans against the wall, watching Sekani go all out in the booth. He gave his friend a thumbs up and smiled. He was proud of him. "Never, even when there were block parties" Jade answers looking up at him. "I remember when Sekani threw a block party and his dad came home early, busted as hell" The two of them laugh at that past thought. "What? That was junior year right?" "Yeah...Now look at him. Still getting parties pumped" Majority of Jade's thoughts started to be filled with past memories of them growing up. Then randomly it hit her, her thoughts after college. She had no idea where she wanted to go from after there.

"You uh, working hard to get in the NFL?" Seven had been talking about becoming a sports star ever since they were ten. He wanted to make enough money to bring home to Miss Lucy to let her live a better life. "Of course, I have to make it. For mom, and for you" Seven grins cheekily, leaning down on her head. "I mean, that's if you want to stay with me you know"

"I think I'm fine living with myself. Man, what time is it?" Jade said quickly switching the subject. She was ready to go home. "Uhh...Eleven thirty. You ready to blow this place?" Jade nods. "We can't leave without Lorraine. Sierra is gonna stay with Sekani most likely to help him pack" Seven rubs his chin as he nods. "Let me go check upstairs for her, I'll be right back" Jade watched as Seven walked off in the crowd, she was excited to go to a diner afterwards. Jade started bopping her head to the music, it was almost her time to go. It didn't take seven that long to come back, but he had a unreadable look on his face. "We have to go" He states simply. "What? What's wrong? Where's Lorraine?" He leans in to her ear, it would've been a hot moment if he didn't mutter unfortunate words in her ear.

"There's a body in the bathroom" Jade felt her body freeze up. Her eyes became shaky as she looked up at him. "Like...pasted out?" He shakes his head. "Six feet under. We have to go" He grabbed Jade's hand and started pulling her through the crowd. He stopped to tell Sierra and even she seemingly went stiff at the news. "But! Lorraine!" "She isn't the minority Jade! If we're here, we're automatically suspect!!" He was right, and next thing she knew she was pulled out the front door.

The fresh cold air made her take in a shaky breath. Her legs were jello and Seven was seemingly power walking them to the car. "Let me at least call her" Jade pulled out her phone out of her pocket, dialing her number quickly and pressing it to her ear. Immediately she got a busy signal, her heart sunk into her chest. She opens her messages to shoot her a text.

Hey, me Sev are waiting in the car. Lmk if your coming
Delivered

Jade puts her phone in her pocket as they approached the car. She couldn't believe she was right, the damn butcher strikes at a party. What a clique. Seven opened the door for her and she took her seat, pulling out her phone and staring at it to see if Lorraine's text bubbles would pop up. Nothing ever happened. Seven got into his seat and immediately started pulling out of the parking spot. "Hey! We have to wait for-" "For the last time, I'm not waiting for her. Tell her to meet us at the diner" Jade felt guilty seeing how they were practically leaving her.

Sorry, Seven is impatient. We'll be at the diner around the corner, please come.
Delivered

Jade sat her phone down in her lap, as they sat at the red light she saw the red and blue lights come into view along with sirens. Her mind was racing with thoughts about her friends, hoping they were okay.
~
Lorraine never showed to the diner, nor did she show for class for the next three weeks. In fact, she never even returned back to her and Jade's shared dorm.

Jade sat up on her bed, sometimes looking at the door hoping she'd walk through the door and be okay. Her text messages to Lorraine stopped going through about a week back, getting hit with a regular red mark. It didn't make any sense, where could she even go?

A knock on her door made her jump up, immediately she went over to open it. Only to be greeted with her three friends, no Lorraine in sight. "Hey" Jade frowns a bit and moved to the side to let them in. "Damn, hey to you too" Sierra laughs going to sit on Lorraine's bed. "I'll take it, search parties for Lorraine are still unsuccessful?" "Hell yeah, she vanished" Jade sighs sitting in her chair.

"I can't believe the butcher really came up to that party" Sekani muttered scratching his head. "God, you think he enjoyed my mixes?" "Sekani" Seven narrowed his eyes at the boy who lets out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry...Using humor to cope" "Did her family say anything to you?" Sierra asked ignoring Sekani. "She got older siblings right?" "They said they ain't hear from her either. Demetrius dates her older sister" Jade muttered rubbing her thumbs.

"God...I just...I don't want to think the worst but it's hard not to..." "Stop taking it out on yourself. It's nobodies fault that she's missing" Seven crosses his arms. "She's strong, I'm sure she can survive" "What if she doesn't want to be found?" Sierra asked sipping out of her cup. "Like no offense but like what if she did this to get a fresh start you know? I mean to be fair I had my fair share of running away" "Yeah but..." Jade looks over at her phone. "She usually would at least told me if she if she's dropping off the face of the earth" "Well the point of dropping off the face of the earth is that nobody knows where you went" Sierra points out making Jade sigh.

"Give her time Jay, she'll come back"

"Fine..."
~
Months went by and no one heard from Lorraine. During the phases of trying to look for her, her social medias were deleted, her phone was found on the doorstep of her house. It was shattered and basically destroyed. They presumed her to be dead but her body was never found. Jade and the crew all attended a memorial service for her at her place, candle lit and all. She hated that they gave up so soon, she was too spiteful to cry along with the others.

And just like that, she became another forgotten cold case. The only thing Jade had to remember Lorraine by was the old texts and the recent ones jade sent but never got a reply. Seven kept telling her it was time for her to move on, but it's hard to. Especially when the girl was your roommate at a point. Her friends chose to ignore the cloud of questions over the group. Lorraine's absence made no difference to the group of friends, she always was a new edition anyways but Jade couldn't help but feel hurt that they ignored it like nothing ever happened.

"She was always a weird little white girl" Sierra would say as she ate her salad. "She's dead Jay, we gotta move on" Those lunches only seemed bitter sweet now, always expecting Lorraine to take her seat between Sekani and her and never seeing her enter the lunch room.

Sierra was right, it was time to move on. The way Jade figured that out is when Jade went back to her dorm to see Lorraine's side of the room completely cleaned from all of her stuff. It was nothing now, just empty. Her heart sunk a bit but, it was only a matter of time.

Jade had to move on.
~
"Finally! The year is over!!" Sekani grins as he puts his stuff in the car. The school year was a hassle, especially from the causality they suffered back on spring break. "So when are we slinging again? I heard that Patrick is throwing a killer party back at his pad" "My guy, we just got out of class for the year and the first thing you wanna do is spin the block?" Seven chuckled as he slammed his trunk closed. "Hell yeah! I finally don't gotta worry about a damn paper being due!" "He's right, I'm ready to get high and possibly regret my existence" Sierra adds. "I'm over this school year"

"Yeah, so am I. I'm down" Seven looks over at Jade, arching his eyebrow. "You...sure?" Jade nods, pulling out her phone. "Cool! Patrick's place is not that far from mine actually. Two houses down" "Oh cool, I can walk" Jade smiles. "Cmon seven, take me home. I'll see you all tonight" "Be Safe Shante" Sierra waves as she got into Sekani's car.

"Are you sure you wanna go to this party?" Seven asked as he pulled out of the parking spot. "It's the first time you'll be going since...you know" "Yea, I want to. I can't just...be afraid you know?" Seven grabs her hand, squeezing it gently. "I understand, but don't force it on yourself so early. People mourn at their own pace" Jade smiles, leaning back in the seat. "I'm fine, promise" Seven pulls his hand back and rests it on the wheel.

"Hey, you know that piece I have in the glove box?" "Yeah? Why?" Seven stops at the red light, turning to her. "I want you to take it. Put it in your purse or sum. I don't want you walking around without a weapon" Jade reaches to open the glove box to look at the gun. "There's already a bullet in the chamber. I just don't want anything to happen to you Jay" Jade takes the gun and puts it inside her purse. "Nothing is gonna happen to me, I can protect myself" Seven nods his head as he continued to go through the lights. "Every girl says that, then they disappear. Don't be like that" Jade fell silent looking at her purse, at least she armed. She felt her phone go off and she pulls it out of her hoodie pocket.

Big brother
Are you on your way back?

Jade immediately replied back with yes and she turns her phone back around. She was excited to return home for a little bit.
~
"Jade!!" Jade opens the car door to see her family at the front door, waving at her with excitement. "Auntie!!" Jade looks down at her nephew, he was waddling over to her. "Hey Azizi! How are you baby?" Jade picks the three year old up who grins. "I missed you!" "Demetrius! Help Seven take Jade's stuff up to her room!" Shawna called. "You to Andrew!" Andrew came out from the house, stretching. "There's my college girl! How was this year?" "It...it could've been worse" Jade puts Azizi on the ground and immediately he went running back in the house.

"Charlie! Charlie! Jade's home!" Jade tensed up hearing her name, she didn't expect to be confronted with her so soon. She hadn't seen any of Lorraine's family since the search ended. Charlie came to peak outside the door, a soft smile appearing on her face. "Hey Jade, welcome home" Jade could see a look of sadness behind her eyes. "Charlie and I made you a card!!" Azizi said holding up the yellow construction paper. "Thank you Azizi! I'll put it in my room!" Jade walked up to the boy, taking it out of his hand. Jade stood in front of Charlie and immediately she hugged her, and for a bit Charlie stiffened before hugging her back.

"I'm sorry" Jade whispers in her ear. "It's okay, it's not your fault" Charlie mutters rubbing her back. "Let's just put it behind us, Azizi is really happy to see you again" Jade looks down at her nephew who was smiling. "Grandma said we're having Pizza for dinner!!" "Cmon, Let's go. You're father wants me to braid your hair" Azizi immediately started whining as Jade pulled him into the house.

"Aw!! I dont wanna!"
~
It was nine thirty, jade was about an hour and thirty minutes late. She didn't particularly want to be early, she was still hyping herself up to leave the house. Jade grabbed her purse and started leaving out her room. Jade peaks into Azizi's room, smiling seeing him sleep in bed. She quietly closed the door and walked down the steps, she saw her parents slow dancing to some old song on the record player. Jade aspired to find love like them, she never wants to be given less then what her father gives her mother. She walked out the front door and began her walk to the party.

It only takes fifteen minutes for jade to walk to the House party. It was a quiet block for the most part, she took in the scenery of the trees. She checks her phone, it had just turned nine fifty and the loud music was in the radius. She was started to fall back into her regret phase of coming. But she pushed it all in the back of her mind, she needed this, she needed to get out more. She saw people get from out of cars and laugh, running into the house. "Jade!" She looks around hearing her name get called, it was Sierra waving at the front door. "Come on girl! Pick up the pace!!"

Jade began power walking over to her friend. "Hey! You're early!" "I wanted to get the good drinks! It's a white boy party, you never know if they gonna drug this shit or not" Jade laughs as they both walked into the house. "Seven ain't show, said he was tired and wanted to rest" "He's valid. I just needed some fresh air. I don't plan on sticking for long" Jade looked around the house seeing everyone dance and laugh without a care in the world. "That's cool babe but, try and have fun" Sierra pats her shoulder. "If you need one of us, sekani is in the booth and I'll be in the kitchen" Jade nods and started walking over towards the table.

Once again she planted herself near the wall but at least she had food this time. She actually held herself up well with a few conversations with different people. One girl in particular standing out then all the rest. "So you come here for no particular reason but to see if anyone is in distress?" The girl nods making jade laugh. "What did you say your name was?" "Valerie" Jade nods her head, Valerie. An interesting character. "This doesn't seem like your type of scene" "Don't worry, it isn't" She confirms sipping from her cup. "I'm just...watching someone" She mutters, her eyes landing on Patrick in the booth with sekani. "I see, it's nice meeting you. You seem like a cool person" Valerie didn't say anything to her. Instead she just laughs and shakes her head.

"Naive I see. I'll catch up with you later Jade" Jade watches her walk away and disappear into the crowd. The weird thing is that she doesn't remember telling that girl her name. Jade takes a look at her red cup and tosses it in the trash, she has to go. That girl gave her a weird feeling. Jade pulls out her phone and texted Sierra that she was leaving early, it was about eleven thirty. She walked out the front door and began walking back home.

The air had got more chilling and cold. She grips her purse close to her as she began walking up the hill to her house. She heard her phone go off and she pulled it out.

Lucky❤️
Text me when you get home

Jade smiles, she loved Seven so much. She wishes he came to the party so they could've talked more. Jade approached her house and pulled out her key, immediately freezing.

Something was off, the door knob was broke. Jade reached inside her purse to get a hold of the gun Seven gave her. She pushes open the door, The moonlight shined in to reveal the broken glass on the floor at her feet. Jade was paralyzed, she saw shadows move in the back as she stood there. She carefully removed the gun out of her purse, letting her finger rest on the trigger and bringing her arm forward to point in the darkness of her home. She steps in her house quietly, being careful not to make any type of call out noise.

The more Jade took her steps in her house she looked around frantically. The glass was starting to become covered with blood and it made her nervous. She heard footsteps behind her and immediately she turned to them, swinging her hand with her gun to look around. Someone is here, and it's not her nephew. In that same moment the front door slammed closed and the whole downstairs became dark. Her breathing picked up as she swung the gun in different areas of the room, she could hear them step on the glass.

She took a shaky breath, she had to make a move. Whoever these people are, they're aware that she is armed. And from her instincts, she could feel them getting closer. She points her gun at a random direction, aiming low. Without a second thought she fired the gun, and immediately she heard a thud and a groan. She took this time to run into the kitchen to turn on the light, looking at the damage she may had caused. She saw the outline of a man sitting in her father's chair, tapping his foot every now and then.

Was that him? Was that the butcher? There's no way she's going to get out alive after seeing him. A hand grabbed onto the counter top making Jade jump back, she cocks the gun back and points it seeing the person shakily stand up. It was a feminine figure with a bloody cat mask who was struggling to stand up on their legs. Jade safely assumes that she's the one Jade shot in the leg. "Who the hell are you people?" Jade finally spoke to them, quiet enough so she wouldn't wake up her nephew. "Why are you in my house?!"

"Shhhh..." The man in her father's chair stood up and carefully made his way over to the two of them. His dress shoes cracking the glass under his feet. "Nowhere to run...Nowhere to hide...yet you fight us. Why is that?" The man stepped into the lighting and Jade tensed up. He had a potato sack on his head with cut out eyeholes with a line drawn on it. She froze in place seeing him step closer. "Is it the adrenaline...the thrill...the thought of killing?" He questions as he places his hands behind his back. "We all kill at some point in our lives, rather it be for your own or for others" Jade points her gun at the man and he only chuckled, leaning down to look down the barrel.

"Tell me, why so hesitant?" Jade stared at him sternly as he looked back with just much force. "Ah, I see. You're just like her" "Get. The fuck. Out my house." Jade grinds her teeth together as her finger hangs on the trigger. "I'll fucking shoot you in the head" "Odd. Don't you want to know where you're parents went?" Jade froze at the mention of her parents, he chuckles looking at her reaction. "Ah, there she is. Vulnerability. The true you" he grabs her by the face, he had all the guts in the world while she kept the gun pressed against his chest as he moved his hand from gripping her cheeks to gripping the base of her neck.

"If you wanted us gone, you would've taken the shot already. And you, would've killed my kitten already" Jade felt her heart pound against her chest as this man stared directly in her soul. "So tell me, what's holding you back?" What was holding her back? She doesn't understand. Her finger is right there. "Let me do it. I want to kill her" Jade looks over at the girl in the kitten mask, her eyes hardened on her. The girl gave her vibes she was oh so familiar with. The man in the potato mask looked at Jade one last time, "Consider this a test. Let me see if you truly have what you can handle"

A test? Jade didn't feel like doing any of this. Her heart was already pounding against her rib change and the girl in the cat mask was challenging her? Jade's eye twitched seeing her come into view, she was wearing a pink shirt  with white legging. A smirk appeared on Jade's face seeing the white grow red. "It's best if you back away, I don't want to take out that other knee cap" She taunts, the girl in the cat mask said absolutely nothing. Instead she charged at her, Jade didn't hesitate to fire this time.

Her fear increased seeing the girl take bullets to the arm like it was nothing, she kept pushing towards her, next thing she knew she stabbed her side and twisted the knife in deep making her scream in pain. She could hear her giggle as she drove the knife in deeper, "Scream louder" She giggles. "I always wanted to hear you scream like this" Jade had to think fast, she was loosing blood just as quickly. She head butts the girl roughly, watching her stumble back, rubbing the forehead of her mask.

Jade took the knife from out of her side and tossed it to the side on the ground. Her chest was visibly heaving looking at the girl stand on the other side of the kitchen. The butcher watched silently, she couldn't read his face from just his eyes. But his body language gave her a clear statement, he was interested. The girl came charging at jade again, knocking her off her balance. Jade landed on her back on the kitchen floor, groaning in pain. The girl stood over, immediately picking up her knife again. She scans it before crouching over her. She straddles Jade, staring into Jade's eyes as she squirmed from underneath her.

The girl looked back at the Butcher who slouched a bit seeing the outcome of the situation. He gave her a thumbs up and the girl turned back to Jade. She heard her sucking her teeth as she ran the side of the knife down her cheek. "It'll be alright" She whispered. "Think of it as an eye for an eye-" in that moment Jade quickly grabbed her mask and pulled it off, throwing it to the side. Her eyes widening immediately once she done so.

"L...Lorraine?" Jade whispered in shock. Lorraine felt herself become shaky, anger over coming her body. As She went to bring the knife down onto Jade's chest she caught her hand, head butting her backwards on the ground once again. "What the hell!!" Jade cried out, mainly with hurt. She cried for her, mourned her, and this is what she gets. Lorraine growls on the other side of the floor, jade grabbed the knife and walked over to the girl. She couldn't help but be overcome with multiple emotions. Grief, anger, sadness, she didn't know what the hell she wanted to do.

Jade felt blood drip down onto her eye, she had to make a move. Lorraine stood up and went to attack her again but jammed the knife into her side, making her gasp. "An eye for an eye...right?" Jade gave Lorraine a bloody smile and spat in her eyes before kicking her backwards against the sink. Jade drops and kicks the knife far from Lorraine, she went to go grab her gun but froze hearing the cocking noise from behind her.

"You're good" Jade shakily turned around to face the butcher holding her own gun against her. "I could use someone like you" One hand he held the gun, the other he held out to her. "Let's strike a deal" He states with a happier tone. "You come with me, and I won't harm that child upstairs. You don't come with me I kill you and I take the child to god knows where. What do you say?" Jade kept her hand on her side, trying to put pressure on her wound. It was a lose lose situation. She looked over at Lorraine, she goes with him and become that? There has to be a reason Lorraine with him, she isn't this stupid.

"I-"

"Auntie?" The room froze hearing a new voice from the top of the steps. Jade turned her head slowly to look at the top of the steps, It was Azizi coming down in his red slippers. "Auntie, Bibi and Baba won't wake up. I'm thirsty" The butcher hides the gun behind his back and took a step back in the shadows as the little boy came into view. "I -I'm coming Azizi, go back to bed okay?" Jade tried to make herself sound as normal as possible. "I -I'll bring it up"

Azizi stared at the girl on the floor, his eyes lighting up. "It's Lorraine!! Lorraine!! You're here!!" Lorraine looked up at Jade and glared before turning to the little boy, giving him a smile as she hid her wound from him. "Hi Azizi, go back upstairs okay? Auntie is gonna bring you some water" "Okay!" The boy ran back upstairs back to his room. Jade let's a shaky sigh hearing the boy close his door, this was bad. Very bad. She had no choice now but to go with them. Jade shuffled over to grab a cup for her nephew, filling it up with ice and cold water.

"Dont keep me waiting" He simply said as Jade dragged herself up to his room. The nerve that man has. Jade walked the water over to Azizi's room and sat it on the nightstand. "Auntie, who was that man in the shadow?" Jade stared at the tv playing the old reruns of Tom and jerry. She had no idea what to say. "A friend. He's going to take care of me for awhile" Jade moves a blanket over the boy who looked up at her with tired eyes. "Will you be back?" Jade smiles and leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Of course, I always come back. Now don't leave your room until your father comes back in the morning" Jade stood up, nearly loosing her balance as she did so.

"I love you Auntie" Jade leaned against his door frame and sighed sadly. "I love you too" With that Jade closed the door, trying to keep herself from crying as she tugged herself down the steps. She saw the leaking blood coming from her parents room and didn't even bother to check it out.

"Good girl" The butcher praised seeing the girl come back down the steps. "Let's get you home shall we?" Jade grabbed onto him for support as he guided her out the back door. She couldn't believe this, her presumed dead friend comes back and tries to kill her? It just didn't make sense. He puts her in the backseat of the pick up and he held Lorraine into the passenger side. "And I thought I was going to have to kill you" The man chuckles as he got into the drivers side. "You're smarter then you look...Jade was it?"

"I..." Jade clears her throat to prevent herself from choking. "I don't recall telling you my name" "Did a little digging while we were waiting for you to come back" he simply says. "You did a number on my kitten, who taught you how to fight like that?" Jade didn't answer, it's not that she was ignoring him it was more of the fact that she was loosing blood. "Mhm...brother" "I see..." He mutters as he drove through the wooden area. Jade could feel every pain in her body, more or less she was trying to focus herself on her heart.

"Well Jade" Bruce turned onto a dirt road, jade groaning as she was tossed around from the rocky road.

"I think you'll fit right in as my helper. My little bunny"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
209K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
47.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...