Amor =Giyuu Tomioka X Male Re...

By ir0k1sak1

Star Breathing: A breathing technique that was the only one not to come from the Breath of the Sun. But inste... More

十一
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十

十二

6.6K 268 233
By ir0k1sak1

Boy were you in a pickle. You lay atop Giyū. His face crimson from embarrassment. All over futon arrangements too.

"G-get off me."

"Yeah ok."

You pulled yourself off of him and moved yourself over to your futon. You held your hand behind your neck and laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry!"

Ten minutes earlier...

Giyū led you up the wooden stairs all the way into the room above. If was a 6 story place too. You and Giyū would be staying on the top floor.

He led you up the many stairs. Into a very beautiful room. It was indeed oriental. Paper screens, bamboo mats, many asian elements filled your eyes.

You ran over to the sleeping area finding two Futons. Great ones by the looks of it with kimono stands by its side.

You smiled brightly at the sight before you ran over and laid down. You were relieved by the feeling. A mischievous thought filled your head. You pulled yourself up and looked over to Giyū who admired a Bodhisattva in the corner.

"Say, Giyū you wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor?

"Ah!"

"Because there only seems to be two Futons. And my back is hurting so you wouldn't mind sending me yours?"

He looked to you oddly. Making you worry if he'd bite.

"I can give you a massage..."

You freaked out before groaning in pain. Falling onto the ground. Wait did you actually have pain in your back. But when did?

Oh wait Kensei pushed you down onto the ground from your back. Wow you must've not noticed until now.

Giyū suddenly bolted to catch you. Lifting you onto his shoulder.

He carried you over to the futon. And placed you down. He prepared to rub your back.

"Wait! Wait I was kidding!"

You exclaimed and before his hands touched you. You grabbed his arms and pulled him down. Until you both were laying on top of each other.

Your eyes caught against each other. You felt his crotch against yours. You retold the story of the Emperor and his Retainer.

A forbidden love that was like this.

Back into the present...

You quickly got off of him. Throwing yourself over to the other futon. Giyū looked to with "disgust?" You didn't understand why he gave such a look.

You got up and bowed your head.

"Sumimasen."

You walked over to the window. And opened it. You jumped out onto the next building. You jumped down into the streets. Leaving Giyū shocked by the window.

You quickly ran away from the city of lights. Never before had you felt this.

It felt awful and you had to take it out on something.

Your Nichirin blade was by your side. Created for a blind samurai. It was made to resemble a cane. You had a talent with the koto and Shamisen. So you came off as a blind musician at times.

You found yourself in a forest like area. Surrounded by bamboo. You dug inside your kimono. Pulling out the esoteric texts.

You pulled it open and looked down at the images. Breath of the Star was complicated. It needed a lot of air and you had to let it escape very slowly.

Not only that but there was something special. The air you collected was to be used through your entire body. Which needed a lot of air.

You knew the 1st, 5th, and 6th dances. Now the other 12 dances were needed.

You took in as air as you could. You let it escape your mouth ever so slowly. Your body began to relax.

"Breath of the Star: Second Dance: Expanding Universe!"

You jumped into the air and crashed down onto the ground. The ground cracked all around you. And from the ground below shot out arcs of slices. That was surrounded by small star shapes.

You pulled your Shirasaya from the ground. It slid across the sheath's top and slid it into the sheath.

Your lungs were ready to explode. This thing was extremely hard to keep rather than water breathing.

You took in another deep breath. You had to adjust your breathing.

You looked to the third row and took in a deep breath and let it escape slowly.

"Breath of the Star: Third Dance: Constellation Waltz!"

You quickly twirled all around citing through the bamboo around you. Creating a wonderful constellation of a dog. You pulled away and your lungs ached again.

Your legs gave in and you collapsed onto the ground. Your breaths were delayed. And your hairpin fell out.

Leaving your hair to collapse onto your shoulders.

You felt a memory surge through you. Your mother's long hair was loose and flowed freely. In front of her was probably her mother who let out a small laugh.

"Dear, you must inhale slowly and not so quickly. Until your lungs are big enough so that you can take it in easy."

You flashed back into the present. You took a step forward. And slowed your breaths down. Taking in air slowly and exhaled quickly.

You did this until your breathing didn't hurt.

"Breath of the Star: 4th dance: Polaris."

The world grew silent. Your katana stood high in the sky. A single star stood among the blackened sky. You struck down.

A trail of stars followed. Yet Polaris stood at the top of your katana. You lifted it up and struck again.

A great trail of stars shot out far in front of you. Breaking the bamboo in front of you.

You took in another breath.

"Breath of the Star: Fifth Dance: Spinning Nova."

You spun around quickly. Shooting out more arcs of starlight.

Another breath.

"Breath of the Star: Sixth Dance: Shadow Step."

You quickly ran faster than shadows. Another breath.

"Seventh Dance: Harvest of Autumn."

You twirled and led the katana from below up into the sky. Shooting yourself into the air and you crashed back down. Another breath

"Eight Dance: Crashing Comet!"

You jumped into the air and crashed onto the ground. As if a star crashed into the planet. Another breath.

"Ninth Dance: Shimmering Reflection."

You struck the air horizontally and struck in the opposite direction. And continued to slash like that. All around you shot out arcs of sword slashes. That shot out in a reflection.

"Tenth Dance: Heaven Palace of the Starlight Empress."

From all directions you shot out arcs. Followed by pure starlight. Shooting out in random directions.

You smiled brightly. You done 10 forms in a row. When you suddenly felt pain in your chest. Your lungs were ready to explode. Your legs gave in.

You collapsed down to the ground.

Such a grand success. Yet you were ready to die. Your eyes began to close. The thought of failure filled you.

Your lungs weren't strong enough.

Your breathing was off. The world began to fade to black. Until lips met against yours. And oxygen entered your body.

"G-giyū..."

#1157

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 260 13
"ɪꜰ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" (KIMETSU-NO-YAIBA/DEMON SLAYER) | IN WHERE YOU, ARE THE WATER PILLAR GIYUU'S TSUGUKO, THE ONLY SLA...
28.1K 610 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
99.4K 3.8K 19
"As long as you are breathing, I'll come to you," Those words replayed in her head every day, and she could only hope for him to come save her. But a...
332 28 2
How would you describe Shujin Makora? "A troubled child who went against his fate, taking the world into his own hands" "Someone who would walk a pat...