Root Of All Evil.

By Bhettiboop

21 contestants compete for 10 million dollars. If you win the challenge assigned by the co-owner Joe, you wil... More

Week 1 - Roomates.
Week 2 - "Tuba" diving.
Week 3 - Play Ball!
Week 4 - Pig Out.
Week 5 - RACEists.
Week 6 - Sexual Healing.
Week 7 - Truth or Dare.
Week 8 - Quiz Show.
Week 9 - Blindsided.
Week 10 - Knockout.
Week 11 - "Why do you deserve..."
Week 12 - Thriller.
Week 13 - Football.
Week 14 - Pot of Gold.
Week 15 - Stripper's Poll.
Week 16 - Tug of War.
Week 17 - Bullseye.
Week 18 - Flagged Down.
Week 19 - Peers.
Week 20 - $$$. [Part 1.]
The Reunion! [Part 1.]
The Reunion! [Part 2.]
ATTENTION!

Week 21 - $$$. [Part 2.]

1.9K 88 11
By Bhettiboop

Through the last 21 days, Prodigy and Kiloni came out on top, sifted through each elimination, and made it as the finalists. Both of their challenges were split into two’s, and Kiloni had to remember every single challenge and who won them. Kiloni got done at a time that Joe won’t share until the eliminations, and Prodigy’s challenge was scheduled for the next day. The winner to ROE, will be released tonight.

Prodigy was stretching and moving around, preparing himself for the challenge. He drunk a whole bunch of water, got a good breakfast, and got a good excersize. He was ready to go out, and get his 10 million dollars. He looked at the moneygram, and got ready to go.

“You ready for your challenge, Prod?” Kiloni smiled.

“Born ready.” He said as he made his way towards the door.

“Prod!”

“Yeah?”

“May the best man win.” She smiled.

“Thanks.”

Prodigy walked out with his jogging suit on, ready to go. He seen Joe standing outside, with all of the 19 contestants. He waved at everyone, then got back into his focused mode.

“Prod! This will be the last challenge until time decides, who wins that 10 million dollars. Are you ready?” Joe asked.

“Yes.”

“Alright. Here are all of your fellow competitors. Today, you’re going to be matching who got eliminated with these large written descriptions. However, i’m not going to tell you if it’s wrong or right. You’re gonna also pick some of these other large description boards, and put where they got eliminated. If they got eliminated here, then you’ll paste the word ‘house’ on their boards. If they were eliminated somewhere else, you’re responsible for taking them to that elimination spot on the bus, and they will be taken home from there. Your time will be tracked, and whoever have the fastest time between you and Kiloni, will win the 10 million dollars. Are you ready?”

“Yes!”

“Alright. Your time starts now!”

Prodigy looked at the boards, and seen these descriptions scrambled up:

Elimated by peers.

Wen’t home on their own.

Betrayed by Abby when Princeton was kept instead of him/herself.

Eliminated because he/she collected the least amount of flags.

Eliminated by Roc because their were more of his friends on the line.

Was sent home because he turned on Princeton.

Yelled “Young mula baby!” when he was eliminated.

Sent home for being stronger than Jaden.

Eliminated by Princeton for trying to betray Prodigy.

Sent home after being the first to fall in the pole challenge.

Eliminated for trying to interfere with Roc and Kiloni’s relationship.

Eliminated by Jaden for sending home his sister.

Sent home because of Alcohol poisoning.

Sent home by Kiloni as revenge for getting rid of Abby.

Sent home by Star because he/she was a strong competitor.

Betrayed by Justin C. and sent home, even though they were close peers.

First elimination where he/she got sent home, and it sparked the first feud with Star.

Only person in the house who was sent home by Joe.

The only person who wasn’t upset physically/mentally when they were sent home.

Along with this long list, were the locations of the eliminations. These too, were scrambled up:

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

House.

South Beach.

House.

House.

Airport.

House.

Prodigy was lost and overwhelmed with all of the notices, but it took him a while to figure out and remember everything that happened during the beginning of the show. He looked around and put boards together, moving them around and moving them around, before finally figuring out what goes on which. He was uncertain about a few, but he was certain about the later ones. It took him 45 minutes to think it all out, before applying the descriptions to every event he thought happened to that person. This was his list:

Willow - Description 2. | House.

Jaden - Description 1. | House.

Princeton - Description 4. | Airport.

Ray Ray - Description 9. | House.

Roc - Description 6. | House.

Lil twist - Description 7. | House.

Bella - Description 8. | House.

Hunni - Description 19. | House. -

Bahja - Description 13. | House.

Justin C - Description 12. | House.

Reginae - Description 10. | South Beach.

Myles - Description 1. | House. -

Jacob - Description 3. | House.

Justin B - Description 16. | House. -

Diggy - Description 18. | House. -

Abby - Description 15. | House.

Babydoll - Description 17. | House.

Star - Description 14. | House.

Lolo - Description 11. | House.

After doing this long hard work, he had to do another hard and long task by dropping Reginae and Princeton off at the place that they were eliminated. He didn’t know where he was going, but he decided to take Princeton to the airport first since that’s where the bus driver always went to drop people off. It took them 3 hours to go there, and they finally dropped him off.

“Bye Prince! I’ll see you when I win that 10 million!” Prodigy shouted.

“You better win it bro!” Princeton responded as he held up his peace sign, and walked off into the airport.

Lastly, he dropped off Reginae at South Beach to be taken home. It took him an hour to take her there (because of the heavy traffic). Even though they didn’t talk in the house, he gave her a hug and told her goodbye.

“I hope you win Prod!” Reginae waved.

“I hope that I win too.”

Joe kept track of what Prodigy and what Kiloni had put down, and also wrote down their time. When Prodigy arrived home and seen nobody there, he knew that it was almost elimination time. When he walked inside of the house, he seen Kiloni crying on the couch.

“What’s wrong, Kiloni?” He asked in a shocked tone as he rubbed her back.

“You won. You won the competition.” She wailed.

“How do you know?” He asked.

“Because! I got home at night yesterday, and you got home when it was still bright outside.” Kiloni responded as she wiped her face. “If he’s going by time, you know that I lost.”

“Kiloni that doesn’t matter.” Prodigy said trying to make her feel better. “You know that no matter what, i’m going to share the money with you, Abby, and the boys. You guys are my friends.”

Kiloni lifted up her head, and stared at him.

“Are you ready for the elimination tonight?” She asked.

“No. But we’re gonna have to get through it. And we will.”

By night, it was time to prepare for the last and final elimination. Kiloni and Prodigy walked outside, and stared at the bonfire. They looked down, and seen all 19 of the people who got eliminated in the whole competition. They looked at each other, walked over to the side where they always stood, and held each others hands to prepare for who would be winning the money. It was an eerie feeling, because nobody was sitting and watching the elimination. It only proved how many people had left, and how empty the house had got.

Seconds later, Joe walked out with their 10 million dollar checks.

“21 people accepted this opportunity, and you two were the lucky ones.” He smiled as he placed their checks on the vault. “You two might not have been the strongest like Roc or Justin C, but you managed to outrun each and every one of your competitors. And I wanted to tell you guys that no matter who wins the money, you both should be proud of yourselves.”

“Thanks Joe.” Prodigy and Kiloni said smiling.

“Now, I have to get to the nitty gritty.” He said shattering the calm moment. “Each of you two did long challenges. Kiloni, your time was 8 hours and 4 minutes. Prodigy, your time was 6 hours and 30 minutes. Obviously, your time was faster than Kiloni’s.”

Kiloni bowed her head, and prepared for Joe to tell her that she was going home.

“However, that doesn’t mean a thing. Because I have a little twist.” He winked. “I had you do these challenges to see how much you remember, so now we’re going to go over what you guys do remember. Each error that you guys made, will count as an extra hour added onto your time. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. We’ll start with Kiloni.” Joe said in a serious tone. “Kiloni, you made 2 errors in your clipboard. Roc didn’t win the boxing ring challenge, and you picked a few wrong people in the basketball challenge. This changes your time from 8 hours, to 10 hours.”

This comment had shattered Kiloni’s heart.

“Prodigy. You made alot of errors with your eliminations. You got Description 18, 16, 1, and 19 wrong on your clipboard. Making your time 10 hours, and 30 minutes.” Joe said.

“Kiloni, you are the winner of the 10 million dollars!”

“OOHHHHH MY GOOODDDD!” Kiloni hollered dropping down onto her knees, and wailing in her hands. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Thank you god. I knew that you wouldn’t let me down. Thank you thank you thank you!”

Kiloni looked up at Prodigy, and could see that he was hurt. She stood up, and gave him a huge hug as he let out tears of hurt. She looked at him, wiped his tears, then looked him in his eyes.

“Don’t be upset, Prod.” She said in a soft tone as she looked at him. “I will share some of my money with you. Without you, I wouldn’t have made it. I promise I will share some of my money with you.”

“Congragulations Kiloni.” Prodigy smiled as he hugged her again. “Knock em’ dead, girl. Knock em’ dead.”

“I’m sorry Prod, but you know what I have to do.” Joe moaned.

Prodigy watched his check burn in the fiery bonfire, cracked a small smile, hugged Kiloni again, walked off to the bus, and disappeared into the strip of Miami. When this happened, it finally set in. Kiloni was actually the winner of ‘Root of all Evil’.

“Come get your check, Kiloni! You’re the winner!” Joe shouted.

“I can’t believe it!” She wailed. “I’m a millionaire!!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 6
Y/N and 22 other campers sign up for a game show called Total Drama Island. How far will this gamer girl go to win the prize? Find out right here, ri...
14.2K 542 22
A brand new season of total drama but with Pokemon! 21 competitors will compete in life threading challenges to win one million dollars! Who will win...
3.3K 198 17
15 contestants! One Million dollars! Who will win! Tune in to find out.
13.9K 309 20
Angelique is becoming a new student at Wareheim High. But she has a deep secret inside.... She kills ... She's crazy, and out of it and sometimes its...