Root Of All Evil.

By Bhettiboop

21 contestants compete for 10 million dollars. If you win the challenge assigned by the co-owner Joe, you wil... More

Week 1 - Roomates.
Week 2 - "Tuba" diving.
Week 3 - Play Ball!
Week 4 - Pig Out.
Week 5 - RACEists.
Week 6 - Sexual Healing.
Week 7 - Truth or Dare.
Week 9 - Blindsided.
Week 10 - Knockout.
Week 11 - "Why do you deserve..."
Week 12 - Thriller.
Week 13 - Football.
Week 14 - Pot of Gold.
Week 15 - Stripper's Poll.
Week 16 - Tug of War.
Week 17 - Bullseye.
Week 18 - Flagged Down.
Week 19 - Peers.
Week 20 - $$$. [Part 1.]
Week 21 - $$$. [Part 2.]
The Reunion! [Part 1.]
The Reunion! [Part 2.]
ATTENTION!

Week 8 - Quiz Show.

2.3K 86 34
By Bhettiboop

Last week, the contestants were able to take a break and stay at the house. But, this didn’t save them from eliminations. They still were responsible for voting for 3 people to be up for eliminations, and one person to send one of the people home. After a fight almost broke out between Roc and Justin C, they’d decided that Diggy would be in charge. But a long game of truth or dare, Bahja passed out from alcohol poisoning and was sent home, canceling the eliminations for good. 14 contestants remain.

“Babydoll, it’s alright.” Star said rubbing her back as she laid on her bed, crying her eyes out.

“No it isn’t!” She shouted. “It’s my fault for getting her eliminated. I should’ve never dared her to drink that alcohol.”

“It doesn’t matter! One of us 2 are gonna win anyway, so we’re gonna split the 10 million with her.” Star responded as Bahja slowly lifted her head, and looked at her. “And we’re definitely going to use it towards our group.”

“Moneygram.” Justin B said looking into their room.

“We’ll be out in a minute.” Star moaned.

“Well hurry.” He snarled. “We’re about to read it.”

Star and Bahja walked into the kitchen 5 minutes later, where she’d seen everyone sitting around, waiting for the two. Everyone had an irritated look because they were ready to read the moneygram.

“Damn, it’s about time.” Justin C said in an irritated tone.

“Shut the fuck up, Justin.” Star snapped as she sat down. “You always got some smart shit to say. You’re the strongest person in this house, yet you’ve never won a challenge.”

“Neither have you.” He responded.

“I know I haven’t won one! But you consider yourself strong and you can’t even win a single challenge. So take the shit that you’re talking, and shove it back up your ass where it belongs.” Star said, as a few people laughed at her comment. Everyone then got silent, and looked at Justin B, who was holding the moneygram.

“Are you two done yet?” Justin B said in a stern tone.

“Just read the moneygram, man.” Justin C snarled.

“Thank you.” Justin B said in a smart way. “It says: ‘In this competition, your competitors are more important than they appear. Meet me at the Miami Carol High School by 2:00.”

“That moneygram lied so bad.” Justin C laughed as he headed towards the front door. “Its 1:45, so lets just leave now.”

“I’m getting tired of him.” Roc growled as he looked at him with Star. “I think we gone wind up clashing someday.”

“And you better kick his ass, Roc!” Star said smiling at him.

Justin C drove everyone to a high school in Miami, and seen Joe sitting in a classroom. There were 15 desks all sitting around a circle. Everyone took a seat, and sat around as Joe walked into the middle of the circle.

“Welcome to the classroom! Now I know that some of you are still in school, and we’re going to be doing what you hate the most. Taking a quiz! ” Joe said, causing everyone to moan in groan.

“Well this challenge is going to be fun.” Prodigy moaned.

“This quiz and challenge will be super short. But with this quiz, you guys will be able to answer your questions out loud.” Joe continued. “I’ve come up with random questions for all 15 of you, so you’ll be answering questions about each other. You’ll be able to pick a person to answer questions about, so that’s the good news. The bad news is, you shouldn’t pick a person that you know well, because if you pick a person and you get the question right, you’ll go to the next round and that person will be out. However if you get the question wrong, the person that you picked out will go on, and you’ll be out. Understood?”

“Yes!”

“Alright. I know that none of you guys are going to raise your hands, so i’m going to pick you guys at random. Starting with Justin C!”

“Alright. Umm, i’m going to choose Roc.” He responded.

“Okay. First question, is Roc the oldest, or youngest in mindless behavior?”

“Shit.” Justin C thought. He knew that he was out immediately. “The oldest?”

“Wrong! Roc, welcome to the next round!” He said. Roc quickly got up and looked at Justin, then shook his head and laughed as he sat near the teachers desk.

“I don’t know nothing about their lame ass group.” Justin C growled.

“Next up, Kiloni! Who do you choose?”

“Prince!” She said smiling. She knew any and everything about him.

“Fuck.” Princeton said lowering his head.

“What is Princeton nationali-“

“Black and mexican!” Kiloni shouted in excitement.

“Alright!” He said laughing. “Kiloni, welcome to the next round. Next up, Star!”

“I’m gonna choose Reginae.” Star smiled.

“Alright. When is Reginae’s fathers birthday?”

“September 27, 1982.”

“Correct! Welcome to the next round, Star. Next up, Prodigy!”

“I choose, Justin Bieber.”

“How much is Justin Bieber worth?”

“Uhh, I don’t know. 40 million?”

“I’m sorry, that is incorrect. Justin B, you’re moving onto the next round. Next up, Abby!”

“Hahaha! This dude said that i’m worth 40 million.” Justin B said laughing as he walked to the desk. “Multiply that by 3, and you’ll have the right answer.”

“Um, I’ll choose Jaden.” Abby said pointing to him.

“What movie did Jaden play in with his fath-“

“Persuit of happiness!” She shouted. “I love that movie!”

“Alright!” He laughed. “Welcome to the next round, Abby. Next up, Babydoll!”

“I choose, Diggy.” She smiled.

“What was Diggy’s first single?” He asked.

“Four letter word!” She shouted.

“He said, FIRST single.” Diggy said looking at her, and shaking his head.

“No, that’s is incorrect.” Joe said. “Welcome to the next round, Diggy. And the last two is Myles and Bella. Bella, you’re up. And the question is, what is Myles stage name?”

“DJ Big Deal or something like that?” Bella said raising one eyebrow in a confused tone.

“Correct! Bella, you’re moving onto the next round. And the second round, begins now! Everyone who made it, sit in a smaller circle in the middle of the desks.”

Everyone had moved in and sat in a circle, and waited for Joe to ask the questions. “Starting with you, Star. Who would you like to choose?”

“I choose Diggy!”

“Alright. What group was Diggys father-“

“Run DMC!” She shouted.

“That was an easy question, man.” He said shaking his head.

“Alright. Star, you’re moving onto the third round. Next up, Bella!”

“I choose, Abby.”

“How old is Abby?”

“Fuck.” Bella moaned. “Uhh, 15?”

“Wrong!” She shouted as she moved over and say next to Star.

“I’m sorry Bella, but that’s incorrect. Next up, Kiloni!”

“I choose Roc!” She said smiling.

“Nooni!” He shouted as he poked out his bottom lip.

“Finish the rest of the lyrics. MB on my-“

“Necklace, Jays on my feet. Money on my mind, BPM on the beat!”

“Kiloni, you’re on fire. Welcome to the next round! And Justin B, you dodged a bullet. You’re also moving to the next round.” Joe said having them move into a tighter circle. “This time, I’m gonna start with Justin B.”

“I’ll choose Star.”

“Alright. Finish the lyrics. Gucci this, Gucci that…and what else?”

“What?” Justin B said. He didn’t know their song at all. “Uhh, Gucci everything?”

“Wrong!” Star said standing up, and moving to the other side.

“That is incorrect, Justin. Next up, Kiloni! And this should be easy. Who does she backup dance for?”

“Well, I lost.” Abby said laughing.

“Jacob Latimore!” She giggled.

“Alright! Now it’s down to the final two. Heads or tails, Kiloni?” Joe said flipping it up into the air, and flipping it over in his palm.

“Tails.”

“And tails it is!” He cheered. “Alright. Star, you’ll have to answer a question about Kiloni. How old is she?”

“17 years old.”

“Correct! Star, you are in charge of the eliminations!”

“Oh my god!” She screamed as she ran up to Babydoll, and hugged her extremely tight. Everyone else looked on, in pure bitterness.

The contestants were called to the vault once again. This time, Joe had asked everyone if everyone wanted to be inside of the box, but nobody was voting. He had to what everyone dreaded, and pick randomly through the vault.

“And the three random names I came up with is, Princeton, Abby, and Kiloni.” Joe said.

“This should be fun.” Princeton said walking out of the vault room. Kiloni was devastated. Once again, she was in the eliminations with her closest friends. It was like the Jacob Latimore situation all over again.

The three had arrived at a famous skating rink. When Star had seen the three, she was shocked, but not surprised. Everyone went inside, and began to skate around. This was first outing where everyone was in complete silence during the skating rink. Afterwards, they were taken out to a famous soul food place to eat. That’s when the silence was broken.

“Choose one person to pick for alone time.” Star said reading the card. She looked up at the three, and pointed at Kiloni as Princeton and Abby made their way to the bus.

“So, why do you think you deserve to be here?” She asked, sipping her drink noncholantly.

“Honestly, you can send me home.” Kiloni said shaking her head, and looking outside at the bus.

“What? Why?”

“I don’t want you to send Princeton or Abby home.” She said in a sad tone. “They’re my closest friends, and I don’t want them to miss out on this great opportunity.”

Star sighed at Kiloni, and stared at her. “Are you sure that you want me to send you home? I me this is 10 million dollars!”

“Their friendship is worth more than 10 million dollars.” Kiloni responded. Star took a deep breath, then stared back at her in disbelief.

“Alright. Lets make our way back to the house, then.” Star said shrugging her shoulders.

The three had wen’t back to the house, and watched as everyone walked out of the house, and prepared for eliminations. Star had walked out with Joe, and stood next to the bonfire where somebody’s check, would eventually be burned.

“Alright, Star. Who would you like to come get their first check?” Joe said to her.

“Blexico!” She squealed as Princeton walked up to her, and gave her a huge hug.

“Thank you!” He said smiling, and moving over the the crowd.

“Alright. Who would send home, and who would you like to come get their next check?” Joe said, pulling out the two checks.

“Abby, you have a great friend.” Star said, smiling at her. “Kiloni, was willing to give up her 10 million dollar check for you and Princeton. You should really thank her.”

“Thanks Loni.” She said, looking at her.

“And as for you Kiloni, I have so much respect for you after what you were trying to do, but i’m gonna have to let Abby go.” Star said in a sad tone.

“What?” Kiloni said tearing up out of devastation. “No! You said that you would send me home!”

“I can’t. Abby is a strong competitor, and she could get in the way of me and my money.” Star continued, as she shook her head. Abby stood there in pure anger, as she slowly walked onto the bus. Kiloni stared back at her, and began to cry.

“Kiloni, come get your check.”

“You bitch!” Kiloni said running up to her, as Roc grabbed her and began to tug her back.

“Nooni, stop!” He shouted, as he tugged her back into the house. Everyone looked at her and Star in shock. They’d never see bright and cheery Kiloni so angry, and Star so noncholant. Joe had took Abby’s check, and threw it into the fire, as everyone watched it burn.

“13 of you left. It’s really time to get focused on this money, and not friendship. Go home, get some rest, and prepare for tomorrows day. Sweet dreams…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.4K 54
One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her parents rule her "suicidal", placing her...
3.3K 198 17
15 contestants! One Million dollars! Who will win! Tune in to find out.
264 6 14
20 new campers competing for a chance to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS! They will have to complete challenges, eat gross food, and live up to the campers o...
1.3K 35 6
Y/N and 22 other campers sign up for a game show called Total Drama Island. How far will this gamer girl go to win the prize? Find out right here, ri...