Durmstrang Girl (A Hogwarts L...

By VixenLyn

Vanessa Krum is Victor Krums little sister, What happens when she goes to Hogwarts for the Triwizard tournem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 14

866 23 1
By VixenLyn

The next morning we all, somehow, slept in. When all four of us were finally up, we got dressed and headed down to breakfast.

"We don't have to start getting ready until 4, so we have 5 hours." Hermione said.

"OK, I'm gonna hang out with the guys for a little while. I'll be back at your dorm by 4." I told the girls before walking over to the 5 boys.

"Hey, guys." I said, startling them.

"I swear, Van, that you're trying give me a heart attack." Seamus said, clutching his chest.

"Sorry." I said, sitting next to Dean.

"How was your night?" Dean asked.

"Hermione made us go to bed early." I complained.

"Now you know how we feel." Ron joked, but shut up when I shot him a cold glare.

"I still don't know how you scare them so easily." I heard a familiar accent say from next to me. I turned to see Kirstov, who had taken a seat next to me.

"We've seen her angry." Neville said.

"Yeah, I don't want to be on her bad side again." Seamus said.

Kirstov laughed at their comments.

"Yeah, she kinda has that effect on people. Damn, when I first met her she was only 7 and I was teasing her about something. Somehow, I still haven't figured it out how, she managed to set my boots on fire. I had burn marks for months." He said, chuckling at the memory.

"I remember when you were going into 3rd year and you stayed part of the summer-" After telling many funny and embarrassing stories to the boys, 4 o'clock came around.

"I have to go get ready for the ball, I'll see you guys later." I said before heading to the girls' dorm where I found two newcomers; Padma and Ginny.

After Pavarti introduced me to Padma, we decided to paint our nails.

I decided to paint mine black with a sparkly top coat. After our nails were dry we decided to do our hair. While Padma did Pavarti's, Ginny did Lavender's, and Hermione did mine, pulling it into a elegant bun.

Once the three had finished, we switched. Two hours, and four cans of hairspray later, we had finished our hair and were onto make-up. By eight we had finished our make-up and just had to put on our dresses. We pulled on the dresses, being careful as to not mess up our hair and make-up. We helped each other put on the finishing touches, such as jewelry, and finally left for the Great Hall.

We stopped at the top of the stairs. First went Lavender, then Ginny, then the twins, then Hermione, and finally it was my turn. I took a deep breath and started to walk down the tall staircase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 167 25
Everyone knows Harry Potter, the boy who lived, defeated Voldemort as a baby, blah blah blah. Not many people know about his twin sister, Vanessa Pot...
72.8K 2.5K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
241 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...