Chapter 13

It was the night before the yule ball and, apparently, I was being forced to spend the night up until the yule ball in Hermione's dorm. We were going to have a sleepover along with her dorm mates; Pavarti Pantil and Lavender Brown.

I changed into my pjs and grabbed the bags contained my dress and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked as I was about to walk out the door.

"Hermione is forcing me to spend the night and tomorrow in her dorm with her and her dorm mates to get ready for the ball. I'll see you guys tomorrow night." I said, kissing him on the cheek before walking out the door.

"Nessa!" Hermione exclaimed as I walked into her dorm.

"Hey, Herms." I said, setting my bags down before hugging my friend.

"Vanessa, this is Lavender and Pavarti. Girls, this is Vanessa, Viktor's little sister. She has also been hanging out with the boys alot." Hermione said, introducing me to the two girls.

"OK, so you are going to the ball with Victor, correct?" I asked Hermione, who blushed and nodded.

"And the two of you are going with Harry and Seamus, right." I asked the other two girls who nodded.

"Who are you going with?" Pavarti asked.

"Dean." I said, causing Hermione to squeal.

"I thought that was what he wanted to ask you that day." She said.

"Yeah. Ginny is going with Neville and Padma is going with Ronald, so all the boys have dates." I said, figuring it all up.

"You say that like you're their mother." Lavender teased.

"I might as well be. I'm constantly yelling at them and keeping them out of trouble." I said.

"Oh, yeah. I never did get to ask you. Did you save Dean and Seamus at the cup? Dean said you cursed a deatheater who was trying to attack them, but Seamus denied it." Hermione said.

"I guess. I never really thought about it. There was too much drama going on at the moment." I said.

"I hope you guys don't mind, but Padma is going to get ready with us tomorrow." Pavarti said.

"The more the merrier." I replied.

"How are the two of you doing your hair for the ball?" I asked. Me and Hermione already decided how would do our hair.

"I'm just going to pin some of it back." Pavarti answered.

"And I think I'll pull some of it up." said Lavender.

"Enough talk, we need to go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." Hermione said.

"I thought Vanessa was supposed to be the mum." Padma teased.

"Good night, girls." I said, climbing into the extra bed before falling asleep.