Chapter 77

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I felt like an entirely new woman. It had taken a while to get my hair untangled and scrub off all of the dirt. I slowly made my way downstairs to join the others.

"You all better get some sleep, it's obvious you haven't gotten much lately." Fleur instructed in a motherly manner.

   She showed Dean and I to a guestroom. Dean left to shower and I curled up in the bed. I was almost asleep when I felt him climb into bed next to me wrapping his arms around my body, being careful of my shoulder. He pressed a kiss to my cheek before burying his face in my neck and quickly falling asleep.

   I wasn't so lucky. I laid there for what felt like hours, thinking over the last few months. We had successfully dodged snatchers for several months before we were finally caught. We had lost a dear friend during our capture and then were locked in a dungeon for several weeks with very little food, water, and light. If it hadn't been for the trio and Dobby, it is doubtful that we would have escaped. Very few of these things were expected when we left Hogwarts so many months ago. 

   Even though it seemed it couldn't get much worse, I knew it would. I knew we were getting close to what could be the destruction of the Wizarding world as we know it. All I could do know was wait.
~~~
   The next morning, the trio and Griphook left early to search for more horcruxes. Dobby, Luna, Dean, and I stayed at the Shell Cottage a few more days before deciding to go to Hogwarts. Ollivander had left the day before us, going to Hogsmeade where he would be close if he was needed. 

"I everyone ready?" Dobby asked. We were apperating to the Hogshead, where we had our first DA meeting. 

"I think so." Dean said, looking at me.

   I nodded, looking to Luna who gave us a smile. The four of us grabbed eachothers hands before a popping noise was heard. 

Lookout Hogwarts, we're back!