Chapter 37

All of the girls, except Cho, showed up as planned (12) the next day in their outfits that I told them to wear. I had already planned themed outfits and masks, so that nobody would recognize us. Mcgonagall had promised we could do this and she would cover for us if needed, as long as she could supervise. She also put up a soundproofing charm so that nobody could over hear us.

"Alright, everyone." I said, standing on top of Mcgonagall desk.

   The professor shot me a warning look and I climbed off.

"Do any of you know why you're here?" I asked.

   Everybody shook their heads.

"We are going to create flash mobs." I said, smirking.

"Dancing?" Luna Lovegood asked dreamily.

"Exactly! We are going to dance wearing these mask so that nobody can recognize us." I said, passing out the black masks.

"This is brilliant!" Ginny exclaimed and everybody agreed.

"Good. We will meet here every night after dinner. Keep your galleons handy, they will tell you the time and place of when we will have each flash mob." I said.

"Is everybody ready to start?" I asked.

   I showed everyone the formation.

"Follow my lead." I taught the first part and when everybody got it down, Mcgonagall started the music.

   Social Casualty by 5 Seconds of Summer started playing. It went fairly smoothly for it being the first day, and we all had alot of fun.

"I bet I can get the twins to help us out with a disillusionment charm. We'll use another charm to change from our robes to our costumes and then I'll start the music." I explained as we sat in a circle drinking water after class.

"I think we'll hold our first mob on Friday, that gives us three days." I said.

"Do you really think we'll be able to do it by then?" Katie Bell asked.

"Definitely." Hermione said.

"Get lots of sleep, we're going to be working hard tomorrow night." I said as the others started to file out of the room.

   I walked back to the commonroom with the rest of the Gryffindor girls. I walked up to the dorm, finding the boys asleep. I quickly got changed and climbed into bed beside Dean, kissing him on the cheek. I fell asleep, dancing on my brain.