Chapter 4

"We should wake them up." Someone whispered.

"No." I heard a thick Irish accent say.

"Why?" Another person asked.

"When was the last time Dean slept through the night without nightmares?" Another said.

   They all mumbled before I heard the door open and close. I opened my eyes immediately after they left to be greeted by a sleeping Dean. Several minutes later he benga to stir and eventually opened his eyes, tightening his grip around my waist as he yawned.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning." He mumbled, blushing.

"What time is it?" Dean asked as he stretched, removing his arms from my waist.

"Almost 9:30." I said after checking the clock.

   He seemed surprised but didn't say anything.

"We should get ready for breakfast." He said.

"Okay, I'll see you in the Great Hall in a little bit." I said climbing out of bed and grabbing my bag.

   I got several strang looks for walking around the grounds in my pajamas but I shrugged them off. I eventually got to the ship.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked, rushing up to me as soon as I had set foot on the boat.

"I spent the night in the boys dorm." I said as if it were no big deal.

"Okay, so no trouble with them?" He asked. Coolest brother ever.

"Nope, they're a good group. I'm pretty close with Dean and Seamus." I said.

"The boys from the cup?" Viktor asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Okay, those two are okay." He said a bit more relieved.

"Yay. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get changed." I said, laughing because I was still in my pajamas.

"Yeah, you better." Viktor said, laughing.
~~~
   After I changes into a red sweater and black skinny jeans I headed to the Great Hall, sitting down at the almost empty Gryffindor table.

"What are we doing today?" Dean asked as I filled my plate with delicious waffles.

"I could give you a tour of the ship." I suggested.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, nobody will care." I said, shrugging.

"Cool." He said, trying to hide his evident excitement.

   We quickly finished our breakfast before heading out to the ship.

"So you get a whole dorm to yourself?" Dean asked as we walked up the dock.

"Yeah. I'm currently the only girl at the school and Kharcov thought that it would be a bad idea to have me sleeping in the same room as a bunch of horomonal teen boys." I said, laughing.

"Hey, Van. Can you give me a hand with this?" Kirstov, Viktor's best friend, asked as he struggled to carry a heavy crate.

   I laughed before helping him set it ontop of a nearby barrel.

"Kirstov, this is Dean. Dean, Kirstov." I said.

"I was just giving Dean the tour." I informed Kirstov.

"Okay, just stay out of my room. Me and Viktor haven't cleaned." Kirstov said.

"We've only been on the ship for a few days, how messy can it be?" I asked.

"Very." Was all he said before walking away.

"Okay, then. We might as well start with my room." I said before leading Dean below deck and into the royal blus painted room.

   Dean had greatly admired the gold, goblin made sord adorning my wall. By the time we had made it all the way around the ship, it was lunch time.

"Hey, Vanessa. Do you want to spend the night in our dorm again?" Seamus asked once me and Dean joined him and Neville at the Gryffindor table.

"Sure. I have to talk to Dumbledore and then I'm free." I said.

"Yay!" The three boys cheered.
~~~
"Enter."

   I opened the door to Dumbedore's office.

"Miss Krum, it's good to see you." The old man said.

"You too, sir. I was wondering if I could take Hogwarts classes while I'm here?" I asked.

"Of course. You will get your time table tomorrow" Dumbledore said, smiling.

"I was also wondering if I could transfer to Hogwarts next year?" I asked.

"I will be settled." He said.

"Thank you, sir." I said.
~~~
"Really?" Dean asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed as he spun me around.

   I had just told the boys that I would be joining them in thier classes this year. I glanced at the clock.

"Time for bed, boys." I said.

"It's only 9." Ron whined.

"We have classes tomorrow." I said sternly.

   The boys grumbled as the climbed into bed. I turned off the lights before climbing in bed next to Dean. As soon as I layed down, I was fast asleep.