Chapter 61

Dean and I were in the library studying when a second year Slytherin boy rushed in, gasping for breath. 

"Deatheaters. In castle. Dumbledore, dead." He managed to say.

   Those few words put fear in my heart.

"Get to your commonroom, try to tell anyone you find on the way to come to arms." I told him.

   He nodded before hurrying off. You see 'come to arms' was the code that the DA had come up with in case of an emergency. It, obviously, ment 'get ready to fight.'

   Dean and I shared a look before rushing out of the library. Deatheaters were everywhere. I sent a petrifying curse at one, freezing him in his spot before he could attack a young Hufflepuff boy.

"Go to your commonroom." I told him.

   The commonrooms would be the only place that the students would be safe. I spun around, stomping on the foot of a tall, hooded man who had grabbed a hold of me.

"Stupify!" I said, sending him flying.

   I sent a good stinging jink to a Deatheater that came up behind Dean, who hadn't left my side this whole time. All of a sudden, the Deatheaters seemed to have vanished, all running outside. Everything was a mess. Paintings were ripped to shreds. Injured people lay on the ground. 

"Miss Krum, we need your help healing the injured. It's too much for Madam Pomfrey." Mcgonagall said, coming up next to me.

"I'll stay here and help clean up." Dean said, kissing my cheek before going to help a nearby group.

   Mcgonagall and I hurried to the Hospital Wing. 

"Can you tend to Mr. Weasley over there?" Madam P asked, pointing to a red head.

"Of course." I said, walking over.

   Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Fleur and several others surrounded the bed.

"Move your arses, or I won't be able to help." I said, pushing my way past.

   The young man had claw marks, undeniably made by a werewolf, across his face as he lay unconscious. I cleaned the wound the best I could before applying some pastes.

"Will he be-" Fleur cut herself off.

"No, he's lucky it wasn't a full moon. I'd cook his food a little less, though, from now on." I said with a smile before moving on to the next patient.