Chapter 10

"Vanessa, wake up!" Dean said, shaking me awake the next morning.

"What?" I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Come on, I'm taking you to Hogsmeade, today." He said, yanking the covers off of me.

"I want to sleep!" I said, shoving my face into the pillow, causing Dean to laugh.

"Don't make me get the twins." He joked.

"Fine." I grumbled, climbing out of bed.

"Go get dressed." He demanded, tossing me one of his jumpers and a pair of skinny jeans.

I quickly got dressed and walked back into the dorm, to find Dean laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. As soon as he realized that I had come out, he stood up.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied, grabbing my purse, before he led me out of the dorm and to the courtyard, where the carriages would be waiting.

After we had bought a ton of candy, Dean had payed even though I argued against it, we went from store to store. Finally, Dean led me towards a small pub.

"Two butterbeers, please." He ordered, before we sat down.

"I love this place!" I exclaimed, causing Dean to laugh.

"The boys want to have a movie night, so we probably should be getting back." He said.

"Yeah, we don't want Seamus setting the DVD player on fire, again." I said as we both laughed.

We finished our drinks and paid, before walking back to the carriages.

"I'm happy I'll be able to do this next year, too." I said.

"What? I thought you were only taking staying for the year?" Dean asked.

"That was the original plan, but I talked to Dumbledore about it, the same time I asked to take classes with you guys, and he said that I could transfer here, next year." I explained.

"That's great!" Dean exclaimed, smiling.

"Yeah." I said as we climbed into a carriage.

As soon as we got back to the dorm, we found the boys waiting in their PJs with popcorn.

"Took you long enough." Ron complained.

"You're the one to talk." I said, raising my eyebrows, causing him to pale slightly.

I grabbed a set of flannel PJs from my trunk and headed to the bathroom to change. I walked out of the bathroom to find the boys in the same place that I head left them, except for Dean who had changed into some pajama pants and joined the others.

"We decided that it would be safer if you put in the disc." Neville said, handing me the '101 Dalmatians' DVD. I laughed at the boys' choice.

After we, I mean, I put in the disc, we all sat in front of the screen. Halfway through the movie, Harry and Ron started a popcorn fight, which the rest of the boys joined in on, creating a huge mess. After they had cleaned everything up, they started watching the movie again. By the time the movie had ended, all of the boys had fallen asleep. I laughed as I turned off the movie player and layed down inbetween Dean and Seamus, Before I fell asleep, I felt Dean wrap his arms around my waist.