Chapter 64

Before we knew it, we were getting ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding. I was inside helping Fleur get ready with the Hermione, Ginny, and Gabrielle while Dean went outside to help set up the tent. By all of the yelling, I could tell that it wasn't going well.

"You look gorgeous." I said, pinning the last bit of Fleur's hair.

   She gasped when I handed her a mirror.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed.

   Right after we finished getting ready, there was a knock on the door.

"Is everybody decent?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"We're almost ready for you guys." Dean said, poking his head through the doorway.

"It's a good thing that we're done, then." I smiled.

   After Dean left, Fleur started to panic. 

"What if he leaves me?" She asked frantically as we tried to calm her.

"Hey Gabby, can you go tell your father that we'll be out in just a minute?" I asked.

   She nodded, leaving. We were now a few minutes late and I knew that everyone was probably getting a bit worried.

"Bill hopelessly in love with you. He won't leave. And if he would do that, we'd kill him. He knows that. I threatened him before I came up here." I assured her with a smile.

"But what if he does?" Fleur asked.

"He's not like that. He loves you more than life itself, I should know, he made help him write it several different ways in his vows." Ginny said, making Fleur laugh a bit.

"Ready?" I asked as she stood up and straightened her dress.

"Ready." She replied with a smile.

   Hopefully everything goes as planned. But, of course, fate seemed to be against us.