shot in the dark // nikki sixx

By styleskiwi

When dancer Sophia falls in love with the bassist of the band she's working with she knew he had a dark side... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
Part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
Part 67
Part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
Part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
Part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
Part 88
part 89
Part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
psa
part 96
BULLETPROOF
PLEASE READ

Part 4

5.7K 100 31
By styleskiwi

thanks Courtney for this 😌

—————————————————————————

" So you and Mick seemed pretty close " i smugly smile at Emi who's painting her toes. She's been way too overly happy since we got home i'm sure something happened between the two of them.

" we might have shared a kiss " she blushes , i fucking knew it i saw them being all cozy.

" is that it " i nudge her as i pass earning a death stare as she messes up her toe nail.

" yes that's it he said something about a rule i wasn't really paying attention though " a rule ? what.. what's that meant to mean seems sus if you ask me.

" anyway enough about me don't think i don't see you eyeing up Nikki when you think no ones watching" I fake laugh

" yeah sure whatever you say " damn i need to be more discreet. Look the deal with Nikki is.... okay there is no deal but i find myself thinking about when i know i shouldn't he's been an asshole to me and i know he's bad news. But lucky for him i have a thing for toxic men ( as we all do i'm sure ).

" So you don't think he's hot ? " oh boy here we go.

" i never said that " why does she feel the need to interrogate me.

" so you do think he's hot ? " lord jesus save me.

" i never said that either " i lay down on the couch in our living flicking through the channels trying to ignore Emi's endearing questions.

" look if you want my opinion... " she begins

" i really don't " i huff.

" well you're getting it anyway, i think he has this bad boy persona going on but i really do think he's a softie on the inside he just needs the right person to bring it out " i stare blankly at her trying to process what she just said. Maybe she's right i mean i've dated loads of assholes before what's one more.

" Okay that makes sense, but i think my main issue is.... he's Nikki Sixx " i stand up from my spot on the couch to sit on the floor in front of her.

" and ? " ugh does she not get it.

" Look, Motley are getting bigger and they're getting better, i'm sure in no time they'll be getting number one albums and selling out arenas, why would he want someone like me i'm just a regular girl who likes to drink tea and listen to music he probably hates " i start to rant now not knowing i'm working myself up

" plus he could have all the groupies in the world that he wanted , why the fuck would he want me huh ? "

She grabs my shoulders and pulls me in close.

" Listen to yourself woman, you're Sophia fucking Russo you're the hottest bitch i know and if you're gonna undermine yourself over some rockstar douchbag you've another thing coming because i'm not gonna let you do that " I look at her with a smile playing on my lips. I love this woman she's my favourite human and i'm so proud to call her my best friend.

Nikkis pov

We make our way through the club the smell of sweat and alcohol filling my nose. We follow the waitress showing us to our booth , she gives me a wink and i just faintly smile at her. I slide in beside Vince who is sat next to a new blonde.

" hey what happened to what's her name " i whisper to Vince over the music. He starts to laugh

" she caught me fucking that chick from the party in the car outside the apartment " Vince loves having the title of lady killer i actually think it fulfils him in a strange way. That waitress comes back over with our drinks , just as she was putting the tray down on the table we hear an all too familiar screech.

" there you guys are " she pushes past the waitress who scoffs at her. me and you both.

" Vanity it's always such a pleasure " Mick says sarcastically. The boys are not huge Vanity fans and neither am I but I am a fan of the drugs so what can i say.

" oh Nikki it's so good to see you it's been so long " she kisses my cheek and i just smile as the boys laugh under their breath.

An hour or so passes and we're all well on it. I take a bump Tommy offers me as Vanity starts rambling on about something to do with God.

"Dudes is that" Tommy starts to point at the bar where two girls are stood,

" Tommy man if this is another one of your it's an angel speeches you can stop right there " Mick starts to say before being interrupted by Tommy

" No look it's our girls " Tommy starts waving as the two girls who look over their shoulders. Wow , she looks incredible.

" Hello earth to Nikki " I'm brought back to Vanity clicking her fingers in my face. They walk towards our table smiling at us

" Are you guys following us " Emi asks as she slides in beside Mick. I watch her as she sits down beside Emi , hair curled , eyes bright and lips painted crimson.

" Nikki come to the bar with me " Vanity takes my hand pulling me out of the booth and out of my thoughts. We walk to the bar and she hands me the stuff.

" Hey would you be careful i don't want the boys seeing it " she rolls her eyes.

" I need to go i'm super busy tomorrow but i'll call you later " she wraps her arms around my neck and tries to kiss me but she meets my cheek. She walks off and i feel myself loosen up not realising how tense she makes me feel.

Sophias POV

I watch as she tries to kiss him. Gross.

" who's that " i ask to the group.

" Oh her , that's Vanity the guardian angel herself " Vince laughs at his own joke.

" She's Nikki's.... actually i don't know what she is , now that i think of it i've actually never seen them make out " Tommy adds. Huh good to know.

" Anyways what brings you guys here don't you have rehearsals tomorrow " Tommy laughs.

" We could say the same to you " Emi fires back in a playful way.

After my little meltdown Emi suggested we doll ourselves up and head out to make me feel better, i said no at the beginning as i was still trying to recover from last night but she insisted. I didn't know we'd end up at the same bar as crüe though i mean i've been living in LA for years and haven't ever bumped into them before and now suddenly they're everywhere. We listen as Vince tells us about tour saying this is their biggest tour yet. I look around trying to spot Nikki but he's out of sight.

About a half hour later a very sedated looking Sixx shoved his way beside me into the booth. He stares at me dopily as i try muster a smile back.

" dude where have you been it's your turn for the round " Nikki says nothing and looks over to the waitress who's passing by he asks her for the guys round , at turns to me and Emi

" and for the ladies " he cocks an eyebrow,

" vodka and soda please " Emi responds quickly , he turns to me as i quickly think of a drink ,

" i'll have a shot of tequila please " i say to the waitress as she nods and turns away.

" Tequila huh always knew you were a bit spicy " he whispers and pulls away with a smirk. I felt the butterflies in the stomach. Or it could be nausea maybe a bit of both.

" Nikki Sixx are you flirting with me ? " i smile smugly up at him as he towers over me even when we're sitting down. I cant let him see how he gets to me so i gotta play fire with fire.

" and so what if i was ? would that be a problem " i can't take him anymore i feel myself growing hungrier and hungrier as he's inches away from my face.

" only if you make it one " it comes out as a whisper as we inch so close together forgetting the others were around us. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I don't know if it was the alcohol talking but i could feel the electricity sparking between us.

" okay who ordered the vodka soda " we're broken up by the sound of the waitress coming back. Fuck sake. I look around hoping no one saw that but everyone seems to be doing their own thing. I look back at Nikki , who holds his glass up to me " cheers " . So fucking close yet so far away

———————————————————————————

Oooh the flirting is too much , what do we think so far ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.5K 87
"Hi, my name is Carly Dean and this is the story about how I fell in love with the boy I have known since I was 16." I have known Nikki since we were...
19.3K 592 21
Meeting Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee was a coincidence. Being friends was a choice. But falling in love with them both was beyond your control. Or A rew...
96.6K 3K 51
Evie Bass is the younger sister of Tommy Lee. Being seventeen years old when he starts to bring his band around, Evie falls in love with the bass pla...
92 0 10
Kassie, a small-town girl from Illinois, makes her way to work for one of Hollywood's biggest bands, Mötley Crüe. During an unexpected evening, Kassi...