Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

Por jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... Más

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XVIII

3K 105 16
Por jjs797

not edited

-

Elijah

"He what?"

"He lost the bitch." Klaus repeated himself rather harshly through the phone.

"The bitch?" I asked, confused.

"The witch bitch." Rebekah said from the couch, rolling her eyes at me.

"This witch bitch as in-

-the insane witch Jade Margaret." Klaus said.

"You are sure that Silas lost her?" I asked again, receiving a groan from the other line.

"Yes."

"He could be lying, you know."

"I know. That's why I need you to watch him." Klaus said.

"Watch, as in like, stalk him? Im up for that." Rebekah jumped cheerfully to her feet. Klaus chuckled.

"I don't trust him. You don't trust him. So I need you to watch his every move from a distance to see what Satan is up to."

"Good. I'll take first shift!" Rebekah called to the phone. She walked out of the room humming to herself, not her usual annoying self.

Klaus chuckled quietly on the other line.

"How is she?" I asked my brother, changing the subject.

"Her stubborn mood brightened into a happy one when she found out we would be staying in the Rockies."

"That's good. Is she with you right now?"

"I compelled her to sleep in the car."

"And she hasn't argued with you yet?"

"Not at all. She's on her guard."

"You've scared her?"

"More like intimidated her. She doesn't feel comfortable being alone in the mountains with me for a week or two. I did however assure her that we wouldn't be alone."

"Alright brother. I'll call you when I have any news of Silas."

"Good."

I hung up the phone, walking out of the room and outside of the house.

The moment I stepped foot outside of the house, I felt eyes on me from every direction, the eyes hiding themselves amongst the trees.

I stood up tall, kept my eyes forward, and took one step.

And then a shot rung out as I felt a jolt of pain on my right side. Two more shots, and another burst on my left side and on my hip.

"Get him." A voice said, before I felt a body beat me down to the ground.

The vampire who had a hold of me snapped my head up to meet Marcel's angered face.

"Where is he." He yelled. I looked behind him, seeing a group of vampires around me.

"I don't know." I said weakly, unsure if he was talking about Silas or Klaus.

Marcel plunged a stake into my chest, as I felt my body start to frail on me.

"Where. Is. He." Marcel growled.

"Come now Marcel, no need to be so violent." His dark voice boomed. Through my blurred vision I watched Jason emerge from the group of vampires, dragging an injured Rebekah behind him.

"Let my brother go!" Rebekah screamed, fighting against Jason's grip.

"Shut up." Jason growled, punching her in the face as she fell to the ground.

I spun up swiftly to my feet, biting and then ripping the head off of the vampire who had a hold of me. Before anyone else could get to me, I ripped out the stake in my heart, before plunging it into Marcel's chest, not enough to kill him. I looked up at all of them, as I healed myself of the wounds on my body. Marcel's vampires backed up nervously as they looked down at their unconscious leader.

Jason clapped, grinning at me.

"Why are you alive." I yelled.

"Had a little help from a witch friend of yours." He said. Morgan.

"She wouldn't-

-she would if it meant destroying Jade Margaret."

"Where is she."

"Dead. My life for hers."

"You fucking-" Rebekah struggled to her feet, only to be slammed down again by Jason. He seemed much stronger than before, and his vibe was much darker and evil.

"Don't."

"Show me where Silas is."

"I can't."

Jason chuckled, his foot keeping my struggling sister down. She screamed as he snapped her arm, the vampires behind Jason looked at him in fear.

"Please. I'm begging you. Don't hurt her." I pleaded.

"Where is Silas."

"I don't know."

My sister screamed as Silas broke her other arm, his eyes burning with fire.

"Where. Is. He."

"I. Don't. Know." I approached Jason slowly. "But I can help you find him. I promise. Just let my sister go. Please."

"Since you nor your sister don't know where Silas is, I have no use for you both." Jason pulled out a white oak stake from his jacket, causing me to freeze in my steps.

"Jason-

And then he went to plunge the knife into Rebekah as I and one of Marcel's vampires lunged at him, only to be forced back a few feet. As I lifted my head up I saw Jason was on the ground as well, Stefan's looming form above him.

No, Silas.

"Enough torturing them, spawn of Satan."

"There you are." Jason laughed.

Silas turned his attention to Rebekah, who laid still on the ground. Silas lifted her up in his arms, approaching me and then laying her down with me.

Silas bent down to my ear, warning me.

"Jade will know nothing." Silas then pulled away from me, approaching Jason.

"Give me the locket." Jason said as he stood up.

"What the hell happened to you? I can sense the devil all around you."

I listened, holding a weakened Rebekah in my arms. I dare not move for the white oak stake was still in the hand of Jason.

"Don't tell me now Jason that you sold your soul to the devil?" Silas questioned as he paced around Jason.

"Ah, see my soul was long gone before that. It was Morgan who sacrificed her soul for me to live. And now here I am, more powerful and invincible than ever."

I watched painfully as Silas was snapped in half, the sound his spine echoing through the trees. The vampires were taking this as their cue to exit, as they all vanished in a matter of seconds.

Silas only laughed, his eyes watching Jason walk around him. I picked up Rebekah in my arms and stood up, Jason's head flicking towards me, the stake still in his right hand.

I blinked and he was in front of me, handing me the white oak stake.

"Silas just saved your life. You should thank him. If he lives." Jason grinned. I looked past Jason and at Silas, his expression blank. And then he nodded at me, taking that as my cue to leave.

I turned with my sister in my arms, glancing back at the sound of Silas' scream, Jason's fingers pressed against his temples.

-

Jade

A jolt of pain struck my head, causing me to stumble as Klaus helped me out of the car. He caught me from falling, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You alright there love?"

"I just.. My head hurts." I groaned.

"Here, let me carry you."

I pushed his hands away, pulling the jacket tighter around me. The cold mountain wind rushed by, as Klaus shrugged, shutting the car door behind me.

I followed him up the long set of steps, until an image of a tall and fine cabin house appeared beyond the trees.

"What about our stuff?" I asked.

"You mean your stuff."

"Yeah." I muttered, hearing Klaus chuckle ahead of me.

"I'll have Owen fetch it for you later."

When we reached the end of the steps, I stretched my arms up, stretching my body. I turned my head to the side, seeing Klaus watch me as the sun started to set, making his features more sharper and.. beautiful.

"Quit staring at me.

"I can't help it when you look cute." He grinned.

I let out a laugh, bending back to stretch my back before a worse head pain struck my brain and I felt myself black out.

"Where is she." I saw Jason, his green eyes tinted with an evil black, his presence and aura suffocating.

"Over my dead body." The man under Jason spoke. His face was revealed to me, expression weak.

Silas. What the hell was he doing with Jason? And why is Jason alive?

And then Jason's fingers were on the temples of Silas head, as I felt a jolt of lighting burn through my brain, letting out a blood curling scream as Silas did too.

I gasped awake, my head burning fire. I was met with Klaus' worried and crazed eyes as he looked down at me, his eyebrows crunched together in concern.

"Were getting you inside." Was all he said before I felt a cold rush of air, and we were inside the cabin. It was warm and smelled of candles.

"So this is the Jade you've been talking about?"

I looked to the sound of an old woman's voice, her smile kind and welcoming.

"She's more beautiful than you described." The woman walked closer to me as Klaus set me down on my feet, his hand lingering on my side.

"She fainted just now. Fix her." Klaus said.

"Im fine." I lied, my head still pounding from the effect of the vision I had. Silas was in trouble. And Jason was alive. I couldn't bear to tell Klaus that.

"Do you mind, dear?" The woman stepped closer to me, picking up my hand and cupping it in between hers.

I glanced behind me at Klaus, who's face was frozen as stone as he looked at me with to emotion evident.

I turned back my attention to the woman and nodded at her, before she shut her eyes. A few seconds passed later when she abruptly released my hand, fear evident in her once warm eyes.

"What is it?" Klaus demanded, stepping in front of me as he approached the woman.

I gave her a look of warning to not tell Klaus, pleading her with my eyes. She seemed to understand before calming down, the fear in her eyes diminishing as she focused her gaze on the raged hybrid.

"Nothing. I fixed it." She smiled at Klaus reassuringly. A witch, i presumed.

I saw Klaus' shoulder relax as he put his hand on the woman's shoulder, squeezing it gently.

"Thank you, Alycia."

She smiled at him, before averting her attention to me.

"My dear. Please come with me." Alycia took my arm and led me upstairs, looking back at Klaus giving him a look. She led me into a huge room then into the balcony, before leading me up a set of stairs onto the flat roof of the cabin. I continued to follow her across the roof and to a tree attached to the back of the cabin, another set of steps leading up to a tree house.

"This is amazing." I commented, breaking the awkward silence.

Alycia ignored me, opening the door to the treehouse, revealing the smell of a witch house.

She led me inside, shutting the door behind me, before turning around, her eyes mixed with fear and curiousity.

"Your life is linked with the oldest vampire and witch alive." She said, fear in her tone.

"Yeah. I was surprised myself. I only just found out recently." I said.

"How does one get their life linked with the most evil creature alive? How the hell did you get yourself into that situation?" Alycia said, her tone full of disgust.

"I don't know."

"You're going to die, you know? Whatever force this is that is torturing Silas will kill him."

"Way to be the optimist." I muttered as Alycia rumaged through all the cupboards looking for something.

"We need to unlink you from Silas. I just can't think of a way to do so."

"Just use an unbinding spell then."

"That won't work. There's a barrier surrounding your soul. I can't touch it or go anywhere near it."

"Then I guess I'm going to die." I spoke to myself, realization kicking in.

"No." Alycia snapped, turning around to face me. I jumped at the tone of her voice.

"You don't get to give up. You are a beautiful young woman who has so much potential behind that barrier that is blocking out your true self."

"Well, it is a protection spell to keep out evil from poisoning me."

"Yes, Jade, I am very well aware of this protection curse that is meant to protect your heart, not your soul."

"You mean there is something else protecting my soul?" I questioned, surprised.

"Judging from what I saw, this barrier protecting your soul was put up by you."

"By me?"

"You did it out of fear, I assume. You are the cause of all this." Alycia slammed a cupboard door shut, holding a small bottle of black liquid in her hand.

"So you're saying-

- I am saying that unless you tear down that wall that is blocking off your true you, you'll never be able to unlink yourself from Silas, and in that case, you will die. Alycia approached me with the bottle in her hand, stopping a few inches in front of me.

"This is a potion of dark magic that I should not be giving to you. Hell, if Klaus found out that I was giving his to you, he would have my head." She smiled warmly at me, the tension withering for the first time since she dragged me away.

"I'm not taking it." I backed up.

Alycia rose her eyebrows at me in surprise. "Do you really want to die?"

"I put walls up for a reason."

"I know dear. First your crazy ex boyfriend hurt you, then Klaus. You just don't want to show who you truly are to people, right?"

"No." I lied.

"Look, being linked to Silas is bad. You feel every physical pain he feels. In fact, he can control your mind if he wants to. This antidote is basically a curse sent to undo the linking of two souls by destroying the soul in which it is placed in." Alycia placed the bottle in my hands.

"Why the hell would I drink that then?"

"Because it will help scratch those stubborn walls down."

"And if it gets my soul?"

"That's the thing. It won't. The curse inside you will destroy it. You just have to direct its energy of protection to your soul."

"But that would leave my heart vulnerable to darkness."

"Yes."

"No. I won't do it." I shoved the potion back into her hands.

"Jade." She stepped towards me. "Silas is-

-is not what you think he is. He did all this to protect me." I snapped.

"He did it to track you. To make sure you don't do anything stupid to jeopardize his plans. He is thirsty for your heart and will do anything to get it. He just doesn't have the power to do so right now because you are stronger than him."

"He wouldn't do that." I said, ignoring her third assumption.

"Just take the damn potion, Jade. If you die, Klaus will kill me."

And then I felt my arm snap, letting out a bloodcurdling scream.

Alycia put her two fingers onto my forehead, as she put her other hand over my broken left arm, the pain slowly going numb. She removed her hand from my forehead as I brought my numb arm just below my chest, cradling it gently.

"I have made my decision, Alycia. And I'm sorry that you don't appreciate it, but I would rather have good tear down the walls of my soul than evil. I can sense the darkness coming from that bottle and its overwhelming." I spoke lowly.

Alycia nodded her head, a smile crossing her mouth. "Klaus."

"Klaus?"

"He loves you. He can tear that wall down. You just have to let him in." Alycia grinned.

I let out a nervous laugh, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. "I wasn't talking about Klaus. And besides, if I was, no way in hell would he ever have feelings for me that way."

"I can read the mind and soul of a person just by a simple touch. How did you think I found out that barrier surrounding your soul? And how your life is linked with Silas'?"

"Klaus loves me?" I felt my heart thumping fast, as Alycia gave me a warm look.

"And you love him. Its perfect." She grinned.

I blushed, shaking my head. "You are delusional." Turning around, I opened the door to the tree house, feeling Alycia grab my arm.

"Where are you going? Were not done here yet." She flipped me around, leading me to a chair where she pushed me down to sit.

Alycia pulled out two more bottles from a cupboard, removing the cap from the both of them and approaching me.

"This one," she handed me the first smaller bottle, filled with a rich red color, "is Klaus' blood mixed with a stronger healing substance. Your arm will heal fully in a few minutes." I took the bottle in my mouth, downing it down in one gulp, the substance tasting sweet. I handed Alycia the empty bottle, trading me with the next one.

"Now, this is an antidote that, I guess you could say, blocks out the episodes. Each time Silas gets physically hurt, you won't feel it, but all you will feel is a tiny headache that will only last a minute." I downed the antidote, the liquid leaving a burning sensation in my throat.

"But, you have to come see me every 24 hours or Klaus will kill me when your leg or spine breaks."

I laughed, handing her the empty glass bottle, getting myself up off the chair.

"I think I should warn you Jade, a major effect of this antidote will make you very loopy & hyper, like you're drugged up, & will for sure the heighten your sex drive for the next few hours." Alycia grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I felt my face go red at the image of Klaus and myself flashing through my mind. I shook it off, walking out of the house, hearing Alycia's contagious and sweet laugh behind me.

The minute I stepped foot outside Alycia's treehouse I ran into, literally ran into Klaus' chest. His hands gripped my shoulders, pushing me back as I looked up at his beautiful face.

He spun me around to where he could have easier access to my broken arm. Klaus held it gently in his hands, but I felt nothing.

"Your arm. Its broken." He said.

"Oh is it really?" I said as I felt the bone snap back into place, smirking up at Klaus. He looked suspiciously at me before releasing my arm, as I turned my whole body to him, looking up at his flawless face.

"You look beautiful." I grinned, giggling afterwards. Klaus smirked down at me in response.

"What did Alycia do to you?" He asked, amused.

"She gave me something to help my brain." I emphasized the word brain, pointing to my head and then laughing after.

Klaus laughed, shaking his head before wrapping his arm over my shoulder, leading us both down the stairs. I stumbled a few times in the now dark night, Klaus having to balance me back up each time.

"I'm not sure if I like this hyper and cute version of you better or the serious and sexy version." Klaus said once we were finally back in the cabin. Klaus sat me down on a chair, bending down in attempt to remove my right boot.

"I'm hungry." I said, ignoring Klaus' help and zooming past him, before tripping over him first, into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, my eyes first spotting a salad and a medium sized cheesecake. I grinned, reaching for the cheesecake, taking it out of the fridge and into my loving hands. Shutting the fridge, I turned around, seeing Klaus' amused gaze at the sight of me. I smiled at him, rumaging through the drawers until I found a fork. I moved to the other side of the island, taking a stool next to Klaus with my cheesecake in hand.

"I really wish I could have been there and witnessed what Alycia did to you." I felt Klaus shift his entire body to face me, leaning on his elbow as he watched me stuff my face with the cheesecake.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked, in between bites.

"She has a barrier cast around her little tree house. I cant enter or listen to what you two are doing."

"You know, you should really try this cheesecake. Its incredible." I grinned at him with a mouthful of cheesecake, causing a laugh from him.

"No thank you. I prefer a blood cake." Klaus winked. My grin disappeared the moment those words left his mouth, my face disturbed and frozen.

Klaus seemed to have noticed the shift in the atmosphere, for the amusement on his face was gone, his mouth forming an o shaped.

"Love, I was just kidding." He said reassuringly.

"I know." I grinned, then letting out a hysterical laugh, tossing my head back and gripping Klaus' arm in support.

"I got you!" I said, stuffing my mouth with a forkful of cheesecake.

Klaus laughed along with me, watching him as he shook his head with a grin on his face.

"Im done." I pushed away the plate of the half eaten cheesecake that remained. I licked my lips, wiping my lips with the cuff of my jacket, turning my entire body and attention to Klaus, who sat there watching me intently.

"You know what I wanna do now?" I asked him, my tone serious.

"What?" Klaus rose his eyebrow at me, mirroring my gaze.

"This." I swiftly moved myself from the stool onto Klaus' lap, straddling his hips as I brought my body closer to his, moving his face closer to mine.

And then I kissed him with so much force and lust, ignoring is split second of hesitancy before he kissed me back with equal amount of passion.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

314K 13.9K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
988K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
978K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.