My Prince | 2

By Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... More

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
4 | The Last Time
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
9 | Boss
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
19 | Our Song
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
28 | My Missing Piece
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
45 | Stay With Me
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

5 | Let Go

6.7K 105 5
By Apricity_23

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

That asshole actually thought I was going to say yes? He has to be really thick in the head to think I'm just going to crawl right back to him. A whole month? Did it take him a whole month to try and reach me? He had my number, my companies address, including our number to contact us is everywhere including online.

Whatever, it's over I have more important shit to deal with than worrying about my feeling's right now.

"Ms Johnson, I can assure you that our product is legit" Mr Shang leaned both his elbows on the armrests. "I don't doubt that it is Mr Shang-"

"Please, Dylan" He cut me off, "I have no doubt that is it Dylan but what benefit does it do when people are going to have to pay 50$? Yes, we may be making a large amount of cash but we are not the ones needing the medication" I leaned back into my armchair.

"That's business Ms Johnson," He said, "Well if it's just business and you need my help then we will sell it for its cost" I got up, walked over to my tray of Jack Daniels, "That or we have no deal,"

I poured myself a drink along with one for Dylan, "That is not fair at all" He turned around, "No what's not fair is selling a product that no one can afford," I said with my back facing him. I walked over to him, placing the glass in his hand and walking back to my desk.

He sighed, "This isn't a good idea Ms Johnson" I took a sip before speaking, "One thing you should know about me Dylan is I don't play dirty" I chugged down the whiskey. Dylan and I finalised any loose arrangements before he left.

It was much later in the day when I was finishing up some work before heading home, "Ms Johson," My assistant Anasataia pokes her head through my door, "Ana what did I say about knocking?" I looked up from some papers that were on my desk, "Oh! I-I'm so sor-"

"Relax Ana I'm messing with you" She let out a nervous chuckle, "What's up hun?" She stepped into my office, "I've cancelled all the meetings that you have tomorrow but someone called to say they would like a meeting with you, I tried to tell them that you are busy all day tomorrow and that we can reschedule but they weren't listening" She pushed her glasses up.

"Did they leave a name?" I got up from behind my desk, "No." She fidgeted with her pencil skirt, "That's fine, can you just send me there number and I'll talk to them" I gave her a small smile. She nodded and left.

I flopped on one of the grey couches that faced the view of Toronto before inhaling deeply, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see an email from Anastasia that had the number, photocopying the number into my contact I hit the call button and waited.

"Roman Smith" This has to be some fucking joke? "Really dipshit? Harassing my assistant?" I got up, "Well, if that's the only way I'm going to be able to talk to you then you're gonna have to get used to it Princess" I heard his deep laugh in my ear, "Don't call me that," I said.

It went quiet.

I sighed, "Listen, I'm busy all day tomorrow, reschedule and let my assistant know."

"But-" I cut the call before I could get an answer. I called Anastasia back into my office, "Block this number Ana," I held my phone up, showing her the number.

"Everything alright?" She narrowed both her brows, "Yeah, don't worry about it just, block the number." I rubbed the sides of my temples, "Okay," She said before closing the door behind her.

⁎❀⁎

I laid in bed while staring up at the ceiling, contemplating if I should do this. For the past four years, I knew this day would come, but I just haven't felt the right moment until yesterday, making Anastasia cancel all my meetings for this day.

I hear a light knock at the door, "Ms Johson, someone is here," Said my maid Mia, "Who?" I got out of bed and walked to my door to see Mariah standing in the door frame, "Mariah!" I run into her arms, hugging her for dear life, "Oh Hazel, my baby." She whispered into my ear.

Tears fall from my eyes it was so good to see her after all these years. "Is there a special reason for coming here?" I closed the door behind us, "Baby, I know" She placed her bag on the couch and turned around to face me.

I felt the tears threatening to spill, but I held them in, "How?" She cupped both sides of my face, "Ryan called yesterday, got me the earliest flight here." She kissed my forehead.

I pulled her into a hug, "It's okay. We are going to do this together okay?" I buried my face deeper into the crook of her neck as she stroked my hair. "Thank...You...For coming." I say in between sobs, "Of course, my girl" She pulls me away to meet her eyes.

She gave my forehead another kiss before rubbing my tears away with her thumbs. "Why don't you get ready I'll whip you something to eat" I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.

I turned the water on letting it heat up, I went back to my room to get my speaker, connecting it to my phone, selected a playlist and headed back to the shower.

I discarded my clothes to the side, turning the volume on my speaker and going inside. I lathered my scalp with shampoo and conditioner, leaning my head back to let the water wash it out.

While I was rinsing the soap off my body I could feel tears pouring down my face, blending in with the shower droplets. I drop to the floor crying and sobbing.

I didn't even notice Mariah walk in, she turns the water off, wraps a towel around my body and guides me out of the bathroom. I sit on the bed while she goes over to my walk-in closet and starts taking out something for me to wear.

She leaves a maroon hoddie on the bed with some black boyfriend jeans that had rips in the knees. She sat on the bed behind me, taking a separate towel and started to dry my hair she slowly rubbed from the roots down to my tips.

She took the hairbrush and started brushing through my hair, I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. She asked me where the hairdryer was, I told her it was under the sink in the bathroom, she got up from the bed, got the hairdryer, plugged it, and began to dry my hair.

Running the brush through my hair while she dried it at the same time. When she finished, she put it back under the sink and went back to my closet to get me a sports bra and black Victoria Secret underwear.

I put both on along with my jeans and hoodie. I put on a few rings and my necklace Dad gave me. I went over to my shoe closet, grabbing my Jordan 1's Retro High Twist. I walked out of the closet to see Mariah sitting on the bed, making it.

"Mariah stop, I can do it" She gently pulled my hand away, "I got it, don't worry. Why don't you go eat something I'll finish up here" I nodded and left the room.

I told all the maids that they could leave because I really wasn't in the mood to see anyone other than Mariah today. I sat down at the island to see a plate of eggs, beans, a slice of toast and a glass of orange juice next to it.

I moaned from the deliciousness that melted into my mouth, continuing to stuff my mouth with the food, I took a sip of orange juice remembering my crazy obsession with the drink.

I put the dirty dishes in the sink to see Mariah coming down the stairs, "Are you ready to go my darling?" She tucked my hair behind my ear, "Ready as I'll ever be," I gave her a small smile.

I grabbed my black bomber jacket and Mariah carried her light grey coat. I grabbed the keys from the counter next to the door and closed it behind me. "Wait, I forgot it" I headed back inside, went to my room and got it.

I told Jake that Mariah and I will be going by ourselves. We made our way to the underground parking lot and I see my car, I try my best not to cry but a few tears tend to spill.

We both walked over to my 1969 Mustang. We both jump in, I turn the key in the ignition, hearing the car roar to life was music to my ears. I run my fingers through the vintage leather, feeling the old material.

I made my out and onto the main road. We were five minutes into silence driving when Mariah spoke, "So, Haze, how have you been?" I kept my eyes straight ahead of me but, I could see her looking at me in the corner of my eye, "I'm good, the business has been hell but, it's going good" I stopped at a red traffic light giving me a few minutes to look at Mariah.

"How are things at home?" A small smile tugged at her lips, "Great, family is great" Something was bothering her but, she wasn't saying what, "What's the matter?" I shifted my gaze back to the road, "When are you coming back Haze? Everyone misses you." I sighed deeply, "Mariah. You know I can't go back. Plus I have a life here my company is here."

"There is one at home, isn't there?"

"No there isn't..." I could see her face go into complete shock, "Why?" I could hear the annoyance in her voice, "Because Mariah." I gripped the steering wheel tighter, wanting to end this conversation.

"No, I don't Haze?"

"I don't want to come home okay? I can't Mariah, why can't you understand that? I have no more family, no one! I'm alone!" While arguing sobs escaped. "Haze I'm sorry," she shook her head, "It's fine Mariah-" I sighed-"Can we just forget about it?" She nodded.

"I love you Haze" She took my hand in hers, kissing my palm, "Love you too" I glanced at her.

The rest of the drive there we were in and out of silence. Mariah asked a few questions about the business and my life here, but that was about it.

I parked my car at the beach. "You ready to do this? We don't have to if you're not ready" I switched the car off and faced her, "its time, I need to let go now" We both got out of the car, removed our shoes and left them in the boot.

I took out both burial urns, I held the one for Dad and Mariah held Matthew's. We both walked over to the ocean.

I inhaled the salty smell, letting the freshwater wet my feet. I looked at Mariah, we both opened it, "I'm proud of you," she cupped the side of my cheek, "Thank you for being here," she kissed my forehead. I sucked in a deep breath, grabbed a hand full and scattered the ashes in the ocean.

Once we finished, we placed the urns on the sand and just held each other tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 66.4K 39
"This story is WOW!!! How I wished it didn't come to an end!" - chysungal "Did you kidnap me?" he asked. Gigi's eyes widened and she shook her head...
53.8K 940 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
13K 154 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
184K 7K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...