"This story is WOW!!! How I wished it didn't come to an end!" - chysungal
"Did you kidnap me?" he asked.
Gigi's eyes widened and she shook her head furiously. "No!"
"How did I get here?" he asked, his tone was strong but beads of sweat covered his forehead.
His eyes flashed at her. "I heard stealing is common occurrence for you people."
Gigi clenched her fists, as heat raced to her cheeks.
"I heard tales that you once stole a nobleman's daughter."
Her blush deepened down to her collar bone.
"We don't capture people. And Lady Brixton left on her own accord."
The sailor's gaze remained accusatory.
"Do you know who I am?" he demanded.
Growing up as an Eldin vagabond, Gigi has lived her life on the outskirts of cities and been regarded as the scum of society, dreaming of a better life she never imagines will be hers.
When she saves a young man from drowning and receives news of her uncle's death, these two events send the life she knows on a different course.
"I LOOOOOOVE IT SNFVJSNSDN - wisdom filled words of a 17 year old" - Amns22
"I forgot to mention it, but I haven't read a book I crave like this one in a long while." - Tis-but-a-fleshwound
"You're killing me!!!! I already love this book!" - Ellie_Rivas
"I love this book l.💖💖💖💖 One of the best books I've ever read" - kiachouwasama
"So I have never read a fantasy book and I love the way that you write so I thought why not give it a try because I'm not here for a long time but for a good time. And guess what? I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!" - Rose_Gold786
"Where have you been all my life? On wattpad that is 😁. You're such a great writer am baffled! Lost for words. Everybody who likes balls ladies princes and dance should definitely come find this gem." - I_cant_scream
"I'm in love with this story. I can't wait for the other chapters.❤❤❤❤❤❤ - Clockwiserose
#3 in Teen Fiction
#1 in High Fantasy
#13 in Romance
- These dang author's and their stupid notes!
- Chapter 1 - "Did you find any survivors?"
- Chapter 2 - "Did you kidnap me?"
- Chapter 3 - "Do you ever want to be more?"
- Chapter 4 - "Come back, alright?"
- Chapter 5 - "I'm not a lady."
- Chapter 6 - "You will never lose me."
- Chapter 7 - "I wonder what he will be like?"
- Chapter 8 - "What happened to Jayis?"
- Chapter 9 - "The vagabond girl turns out to be a lady."
- Chapter 10 - "I am his royal highness's steward, Jayis."
- Chapter 11 - "I should not keep his Highness waiting."
- Chapter 12 - "Do you plan to neglect your duties?"
- Chapter 13 - "Are you leaving?"
- Chapter 14 - "Do not lie to me."
- Chapter 15 - "If you ask it of me."
- Chapter 16 - "Say what you must say and let's move on."
- Chapter 17 - "Will you marry him?"
- Chapter 18 - "Very well, mother if you wish it."
- Chapter 19 - "I believe this next dance belongs to me."
- Chapter 20 - "I have no intention of marrying."
- Chapter 21 - "What do you wish to know?"
- Chapter 22 - "You were the exact person I was looking for."
- Chapter 23 - "Is that really true?"
- Chapter 24 - "Say nothing."
- Chapter 25 - "I would like the truth."
- Chapter 26 - "I can not go with you."
- Chapter 27 - "Look only at me."
- Chapter 28 - "It is not a thing that can be changed."
- Chapter 29 - "It does not have to be that way."
- Chapter 30 - "Steal me away."
- Chapter 31 - "I wish the same for you, my Prince."
- Chapter 32 - "We knew you would not waste it."
- Chapter 33 - "Am I wrong?"
- Chapter 34 - "I fell in love."
- You Have My Heart
- A Pirate's Tale - Now Posted and Completed!
- A Royal's Tale