Mysterious cutie(hiatus)

Von Tootiewrites06

Jeon jungkook, a 21 year old who works in a cafè. He has a perfect life, good friends and a nice job. But he... Mehr

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Not An Update
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Taking a couple of days off
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
LET ME KNOW

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

1.6K 21 2
Von Tootiewrites06

So no this is not another chapter because I am still taking a break, but I have been seeing a lot of homophobia on social media lately and I wanted to talk about it. So basically people have been going out of their way to make ignorant and disgusting comments on transgender, and gay/lesbian people's post.

I have also noticed that it has mainly been men making the ignorant comments on transgenders post. They say things that revolve around "that's not natural".

Well I wanna say... NEITHER IS THE FAKE ASSES AND BOOBS THAT YOU GIRLFRIENDS PAY FOR!!! It wasn't god given but because it makes you happy then you don't give a fuck. Stop going out of you goddamn way to put people down for being happy.

If you don't like it then look the other fucking way. It's not your body nor is it your choice so stop trying to tell people how to live THEIR life. Also a RACIST homophobic man said to me "I hope your nigger (btw I am black 😊 ) ass has a son who likes it up the ass"... and I looked at him and said "sir, if my son likes it up the ass, or likes to wear female clothes, and makeup then he can do what he likes. He is gonna be the baddest bitch out their and I will PERSONALLY make sure he steals you daughter, or grand-daughters boyfriend. Have a nice day". I don't know why he thought I was gonna be offended.

But anyways like I was saying, it is 2021 start accepting people for who they are and stop trying to make them who you want them to be. You can't force someone to be happy.

Have a nice rest of the day guys 😊

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

403K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
1.2M 32.3K 76
TRIGGER WARNING 21+ Smut, Forced/Violent themes involved. WRiTTEN BY: SOLHA@SOLFiCZ I purple you 💜 Thank you all for the support you have give...
1.8M 68.3K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
641K 28.9K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...