My student my obsession

By NaledyLelethyAxiniah

Mr Gwaze is a university lecture and a father of two beautiful girls which happen to be twins. He is a happil... More

Chapter one - Breath of fresh air
Chapter two- Fresh start
Chapter three- class snack
Chapter four - why
Chapter six
chapter seven
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Chapter seventeen
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four (unedited)
Chapter loading
Chapter twenty five

Chapter five - the date

877 9 4
By NaledyLelethyAxiniah

Lucilla's POV

"Wanna go on a date?" a text from my phone popped up. It's from Anthony. Oh my gosh Anthony is asking me out. !!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

"Why are you smiling with your phone and screaming so early in the morning?" Michaella asked peeking her head on my bedroom door.

"Ever heard of personal space?? Anyway if you must know Anthony just asked me out" I said hiding the excitement in my voice.

"Bitch give me some of that black magic of yours." She said.

"Calm your tits woman I ain't using no voodoo shit. What do I say to him? I can't just agree and say yes that'll make me look like  an easy target."

"Lucy...lucy...lucy.... This may be your only chance to be with him. You've liked him for a long time now. The stars have finally aligned for you. Get your sweet ass up and get ready for your date. Stop playing hard to get cause there are a lot of thirsty whores out there that are more than willing to jump his bone. Now my dear friend this is your chance to stop sleeping around and settle. I gotta go now your breakfast is in the microwave. Bye bitch" she said blowing me a kiss.

She's right I have to stop playing around. I'm eighteen I have to get my shit together.

🎶🎼" Hoes in this house .There's some hoes in this house×3 .I said certified freak seven days a week, wet ass pussy make that pull out game weak.. Yeah yeah yeah yeah you fuckin with some wet ass pussy , bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy gimme everything you got for this wet ass pussy...."🎼🎶

WAP by Cardi b & Megan thee stallion started playing. I sang along , grabbing my ringing phone and looked at the caller ID : Anthony. I picked up.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked

"Nah dude am awake .... What's up" I said and immediately cringed. Dude???? Dude??? Seriously it's like I'm friend zoning him.

A : Sooooo what do you say?

Me : about what?

A : the date....

Me: I don't know hey

A : help a brother out . please Luc it will be fun plus its gonna be a double date so it won't be awkward.

Me : ohk fine

A : sweet I'll come pick you up at seven. Love ya

And he hanged up. Did he just say "love ya"??? He loves me. Anthony loves me. I can't wait for tonight.

      ................................

"What to wear??? What to wear??" I said invading my wardrobe. I end up deciding on a black tight dress that reaches  mid thigh with an open back and a v neck that shows a little bit of my cleavage. I feel  sexy AF. I put my black open toe heels.

"Thirsty ain't we" Mickey said.

"Bitch please what's the use of having a lovely body if I can't flaunt it" I said giving Michaella a spin.

"Bitch you look hot as always. Anthony is gonna cancel dinner and skip right to dessert. You're such a snack" Mickey said.

"Mickey stop eye fucking me I'm not lesbian you know" I said

"Wow bitch again with the nickname. I only dressed up as mickey mouse once and you'll never let it slide won't you?" Michaella said

"Yes yes I won't let it slide" I said smirking.

"Well I came to tell you Anthony is here" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Thanks I'll be out in a sec." She left.

I apply some light make-up and ruby red lipstick and head out. Anthony was sitting on the couch.

"Hey fellow earth dweller " I said. He slowly got up and looked at me in awe.

"You......Look...." He said I blushed." Like a girl" my smile dropped. What the hell?

"Thanks?" I said more like a question.

"I'm just pulling your balls. You look amazing babe" he said. Well I wouldn't mind pulling yours with my mouth.

"Kinky let's save that for later" he said with a wink. I fuckin said that out loud. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Let's go." He said leading me to the door with his hand on my back. His touch on my bare back felt amazing. We approached his car and I saw two people in it. One in the front seat and one on the back. He opened the back door for me and I got in. He got in the drivers sit and started the car.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed its 19:13. I put it in my clash bag that had my wallet , lipstick and wipes ...ohhh and condoms cause you never know what might happen.

"Lucy-lu I want you to meet my girlfriend Tracy. You do remember her from high school right?" Anthony said " And that's her brother Dave your date for the night"

Okay this has got to be a dream.. Ha ha ha this is so not real. This has got to be a nightmare. I must be dreaming right now. So Anthony didn't want me after all. This little fucker. How could he do this to me? He knows how much I hate Tracy but he doesn't know why I hate him. Right now I just want the ground to open and swallow me whole. How the hell am I gonna handle this?

"I'm sorry... Whaaaaaat?" I said with shock.

"Oh actually the double date was my idea. I know we didn't get along back in high school so I figured we should start over" the bitch said with an evil smirk. I smiled like none of this shit is making my blood boil.

"Yeah how nice of you. It's nice to meet you Dave" I said turning to him.

"The pleasure is all mine sexy" he snared. Ewww. He took my hand and placed his wet cold lips on it planting a kiss. I wanna throw up. I composed myself and gave him the fakest smile ever.

"Where are we going" I said popping my head between the bitch and the fucker.

"Ohh there's this new restaurant that just opened near the beach" the fucker said starting to drive. The bitch placed her hand on the fucker's thigh and smiled at me through the rear mirror.

"Give me the aux cable I wanna play some music before I actually lose my shit" I said sweetly.

"Ohh baby I know I'm hot but please don't lose your shit just yet just wait till I'm inside you" Dave said too close to my ear. Ohhh man he's testing my patience. Breath Lucilla breath. I took a deep breath and said " ohh darling you're not that special sweetheart" he gasped. Anthony handed me the cable and I started playing my calming music. Cardi b music. It kinda calms me down.

We arrive at the restaurant and walked in. We were guided to a table near the window giving us the perfect view of the ocean.

"Hi I'm Tom and I'll be your waiter for the night" the waiter said. He's kinda cute.

"Water please" the bitch said.

"A beer for me" the fucker said.

"I'll have Orange juice please. I wanna be sober for the pretty lady here" Dave said touching my thigh. I feel like gagging out of disgust. I slapped his hand off my thigh but he put it back again. I kick him making  the table move a bit. He looked angry but tried to hide it. He then removed his hand from my thigh. Thank God.

"Vodka please.... A huge bottle of vodka" I said. I need some alcohol in my system to deal with this shit.

"Okay... Let me go get your drinks while you guys check out the menu" Tom said and left.

"Wanna be tipsy for daddy I see" Dave said smiling at me. What is wrong with this guy??? He's making me uncomfortable. I wish I never came to this stupid date. It was foolish of me to dress like this now this pervert can't keep his eyes off me.

"Ohh you two are already getting along just fine. See babe I'm a pretty good matchmaker" the bitch said clapping her hands. Oh boy its gonna be a long night.

"So Lucy that dress looks amazing on you. How much was it?" Tracy

"If you could count all the people you've bullied and all the married men you've been with I'm pretty sure they'll amount to the price of the dress. It's pretty expensive sweetheart" I said with a smile. Dave laughed out loud.

"Woah tiger slow down with insults. I can't let you insult my girlfriend" the fucker said. Man this guy is gonna be the death of me.

"I'm sorry you chose to be with a hoe" I said smiling at the waiter as he approached us.

"Here are your drinks. Ma'am should I pour you a glass of vodka or you'll do it" he said nicely.

"Honey you don't have to... From the way things are going imma need to drink it straight from the bottle" I said.

"Ohh it's such a shame that a nice woman like you is being triggered by fools at a beautiful night like this" he said.

"Don't talk to my girl like that" Dave snapped. And then??? Who is he talking about? I took my bottle of vodka and downed it not caring if it burns my throat.

"I'm sorry sir. What would you like to eat"  Tom said.

"You" I said

"What?" He looked at me shocked. I smiled

"Double cheese burger , ribs , garlic bread , samoosas , BBQ chicken pizza and a bottle of red wine please" I said smiling widely. Everyone around the table looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I shrugged.

"No one asked you to order for all of us. Thanks but no thanks I'll have a salad please" the bitch said.

"Tracy I didn't order for your dumb ass or anyone else. Its all mine" I said. Everyone ordered while I downed the last bit of my vodka. Minutes later our food arrived and we ate in silence.

"Let's go swimming" I said. Damn I'm drunk.

"We didn't bring any swimsuits" Tracy said.

"We are all wearing underwear ain't we? I need  to use the bathroom" I said removing my shoes and walking to the bathroom with my purse and by some miracle I was walking straight. Ohh yeah I ain't a light weight.

I do my business and reapply my lipstick and checked my reflection.I took out my phone and started recording a video for my diary. I usually take videos explaining how my day goes so that when I get home I'll write it on my diary. I heard the door open and my phone fell from my hand. There goes my diary entry. I pick it up and shove it in my bag not stopping the video. My phone only takes videos that are 15 minute length and stops recording once the video is 15 minutes long and automatically saves it.

"What do you want Dave .... You do know that this is the ladies bathroom right?" I said.

"Hey baby" Dave said locking the bathroom door and walking towards me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked annoyed AF.

"Let's make this quick" he says approaching me. He grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up. I try to push him away but he's too strong.

"Don't act like you don't want to have sex with me. You can't wear a dress like that and expect me to go home without getting any" he said pushing me to the floor. I fell hard. My back hurts from the impact and the cold floor isn't even helping. He hovered over me and ripped my panties apart. I screamed and he put his hand on my mouth and my screams weren't heard anymore. He unzipped his pants and I felt his thing on my thigh. I struggled under him and managed to topple him over and got up. He held on to my dress and ripped it as I ran to the door. I try to open it but he yanked me away from the door and I hit my heard on the wall from the force. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"You bitch are you trying to say no to me" he said slapping me hard and my forehead hit the basin. I screamed in pain.

"Scream all you want these walls are soundproof" he said approaching me.

"Dave let me go. I don't want to sleep with you" I said boldly " don't test my patience. Let me go or else you'll regret it"

"What are you going to do? Huh?? I'm not scared of you. Now be a good girl and fucken bend over so that I can fuck you" he said making me flinch. Okay now I'm scared on top of that I'm drunk. He walked towards me and I backed away until I hit the wall. He slapped me again and punched the mirror behind me and it broke into pieces. He pushed me down and got on top of me. He put one hand on my throat and choked me. I couldn't breathe. He then bites my neck and stops choking me. He inserted himself in me and immediately started moving roughly. I screamed and begged him to stop but he didn't. Through blurry vision I saw a piece of the broken mirror and reached for it. I forceful stabbed him in the back with it. He groaned and got of me. I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it and ran out. With tears rolling down my cheeks I ran to where Anthony was making out with Tracy. I pulled my dress down trying to hide my exposed ass.

"Anthony help" I said faintly feeling light headed.

"Lucy you're bleeding" he said getting up and getting closer to me "what happened ?? Why is your dress torn??"

"Dave....he...he... He raped me" I said in a whisper. Suddenly everything started spinning and I held on to Anthony.

"Lucy.... Lucy" I heard him say and then darkness took over me.

...................................................

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment. Stay awesome. Stay sweet and don't forget to be nice to people😘😘😘😘 see you on the next chapter😎😎

I'm most definitely not emphasizing that wearing revealing clothes means you're asking to be sexually harassed.... I'm just trying to say no guy has a right to take advantage of a drunk girl or any girl just because she's wearing revealing clothes. No means no boys. No woman deserves to be sexually harassed no matter what she's wearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
189K 5.6K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
6.2K 191 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
65K 4.1K 56
They both have a traumatic past that haunts them but together they find the will to live.