♡𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓐 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 �...

By Sani987

Xiao Zhan, who is looking for revenge for his sister, who committed suicide after being gangraped. Swore to t... More

♡prologue♡
♡A fateful meeting♡
♡Party♡
♡Commemoration day♡
♡Night Together♡
♡Meeting♡
♡Unexpected morning♡
♡Hiking 1♡
♡Hiking 2♡
♡Drunk in you♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Locked together♡
♡1 year ago♡
♡Is It Love♡
♡Confused♡
♡Engagement♡
♡Engagement 2♡
♡Locked up♡
♡Double Faced♡
♡Evidence♡

♡Miss You♡

493 34 4
By Sani987

Wang Yibo reached his office stepping out of his car in blue suit he made his way towards the entrance, guards bowed at him and wishes good morning he nodded in response. He went towards his personal lift he enters, pressed the 10th floor button after a ding the lift door opens he made his way through the hallway towards his office. His secretary has already waiting for him at entrance. Nodding at her, his secretary open his office door he enter remove his coat, went towards his chair and sat.

"Sorry I was busy yesterday with something important. Bring me the files I've to examine." Wang Yibo said.

"Yes sir, you also have three meeting today and president called to remind about the family dinner which is today." beautiful women said with a smile.

"Okay arrange the meeting at near by hotel and about my family dinner remind me again." Wang Yibo said he has so much work to do he sighed will he able to meet Xiao Zhan today. On his way towards his office his mind was filled with the alluring person he looks so stunning with he slept on him.

"Lin Fengmian bring me a black coffee please." Wang Yibo said she nodded her head and left. Lin Fengmian is the most trustworthy person. She is beautiful, comes from a good family background, diligent nature she is perfect women in everyone's eyes. She handled every situation very brilliantly in absence of Wang Yibo. His colleagues feels jealous of him how he always got good things. She started working with him two years ago when he was just a beginner but her help made him a lot successful he was glad that he has intelligent secretary.

"Thank You" Wang Yibo said looking out of the window. The room was big at the center there is a desk and chair behind chair there is shelfs which filled with thousands of books looks like a mini library near his desk there is large U shaped sofa and on table few magzines were placed. The aroma of the office is fresh but he was feeling worn out his mind is roaming elsewhere. When he left Xiao zhan he know that he was not feeling well and look a bit sad but he has to leave the alluring person it's not his choice but circumstance are not in favour with him. He opens his laptop and start working thinking that if he able to complete his work on time he will able to meet the alluring person with this enthusiasm he started.

"Sir you're black coffee and I've arrange the meetings when we have to leave I'll inform you" Lin Fengmian said placing his black coffee with few file on the table.

"Okay" Wang Yibo said eyes fixed on the laptop.

"And Mr Wang Lei is here to meet you" Lin Fengmian said she know every detail of Wang Yibo she know how good he is the most gentle person she ever met . He is the person every women wants in her boyfriend or husband. But these one year she had noticed how this person changed not as cheerfully as before.

"Okay let him in" Wang Yibo said.

"Okay sir" Lin Fengmian said. As soon as his secretary leaves the office door open wide a tall figure enter and sat on the sofa.

"Yibo Ge sorry for what happened that day but you generally don't behave like that" Wang Lei said in a bit agitation after that night he hasn't contacted his bother and the way he left the party is not good for them so they told him to go and talk with Wang Yibo because for him his family always comes first.

"That's non of your business" Wang Yibo said not bothered to look at the agitated person.

"Ge now you're behaving a bit rude towards you're little brother Li Jun is humbly sorry for his behavior" Wang Lei said waiting for the response but not getting one he continues.

"You know that brat is always like this he can't get hold of his drinks" Wang Lei said again.

"Yes I know he is and he also know how I'm If I introduce my partner to this group it's means that I have accepted him something important" Wang Yibo said he was angry when he left the party with Xiao Zhan he wanted to beat Li Jun so hard that he wouldn't able to walk for few days but he just left the matter with a warning until he didn't do it again.

"Yes Ge we all are sorry not going to happen again" Wang Lei said swearing with three fingers.

"Why are you here?" Wang Yibo asked eyes fixed on his laptop continues typing sound can be heard.

"Oh mom told me to tell you about family dinner" Wang Lei said.

"Yes my secretary already informed me" Wang Yibo said.

"And we guys thought if you and you're partner is available on this coming weekend we wanted to go hiking" Wang Lei asked.

"Okay I will ask him" Wang Yibo said.

"Ge is he really you're partner" Wang Lei asked he know his brother well he know he doesn't bothered by anyone unless they bring benefit to him so why he is so much bothered by this mere person.

"Yes he is" Wang Yibo said with a straight face looking at Wang Lei, when the whole conversation was going on his gaze were fixed on laptop but the mention of this one particular person he lifted his eyes straight to look at his brother to show his authenticity.

"Okay then I'll take my leave see you tonight" Wang Lei said he doesn't need to know further Wang Yibo expression says it all and he knew how to read it. Wang Lei is sure that this mere person has become something for Wang Yibo and his generosity say it all.

"Hmm" Wang Yibo nodded at him and proceeds his work.

His whole day went by in a blink with three exhausting meetings with comrades and an office meeting for introduction of new product he doesn't even get a chance to call or massage the alluring person to ask if he is alright or not and he misses him a lot. After done with his work he made his way towards his lift just then his father left his office, he bowed at him and enter behind him.

"Done with meetings" Wang Qi asked a old man with same poker face like Yibo. When Wang Yibo was child he got many compliments that he resemble a lot like his father but when he get older he looked exactly a copy of his father bit a younger version of Wang Qi. He has got his father face but his nature resemble more like his mother.

"Yes father" Wang Yibo said Wang Qi nodded his head when they reached the ground floor they made there way out.

"I will go with my son. Tell the driver to drive my car back home" his secretary nodded his head they proceed to walk toward there car steeping in and drive towards the mansion.

A huge size gate open and the car went pass by a spacious garden area it stopped at the front door. The father and son step out of the car and went in. The interior of the house is focused around a large central hallway serving as the main avenue of traffic and entrance area to the adjacent rooms. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides the main means of egress from the entertainment area of the house to the private rooms on the second floor. Four formal rooms with sixteen foot ceilings, pocket doors, fireplaces and tall windows form the main block of the building. Passes through the hallway towards north there is dinning area.

"You both arrived?" a women around 50's question she wore a black diligent dress with a kitchen apron from above she smiled at both of them the most beautiful smile this smile remind him of the alluring person he always smile at him this way. Wang Ling, Wang Yibo mother opposite to his father she was the most wholehearted and friendly, graceful and delicate. When Wang Yibo and Wang Lei are children she always put them first she doesn't attend parties and gathering just to give her all attention toward her growing children's.

"Wang Yibo I missed you" Wang Ling said hugging his son.

"I missed you too ma" Wang Yibo said two years ago he shifted from the mansion to his penthouse. When he start working in his company. They only have chance to meet during holidays or parties or family gathering.

"You are eating well right" Wang Li asked she tightly hold Wang Yibo hands and walk towards the dinning table.

'Yes maa but I missed you're cooking" Wang Yibo said. It's a lie he doesn't eat at home he generally eat out.

"Yes that is why I made your favorite dishes come sit. Guan Jing please call young master" Wang Li said and the both figures sat down on the chairs.

Just then a clearing throat heard they looked at a pitty person Wang Qi who was standing there whole time seeing there mother son interaction and feeling a bit neglected.

"Yes honey I know come" Wang Li smile and give a peek on his husband cheeks. The three trio sat on the chair the worker bring dishes and placed on table.

"Good evening father" Wang Lei said coming down from staircase towards the dinning hall. Wang Qi nodded.

"Wang Yibo you have done a good job our companies shareholder liked your presentation" Wang Qi said.

"Thank you father" Wang Yibo said when he join the company it's wasn't his choice but because the others greedy eyes towards his father company he has to join to reduced the work load from his father shoulder. Wang Qi sacrifice many thing when he was young his wealth are his hard work not ancestral property on his way towards success he fall many times but after marriage with Wang Li he was grateful that this women was always there to support him.

"How is your studies going Wang Lei?" Wang Qi asked.

"It is good father I was thinking if I may help you guys with the business it will reduce workload" Wang Lei request.

"No you're going oversea after finishing your studies here" Wang Qi said. Wang Yibo and Wang Li listen quietly the whole conversion.

"what!!! why dad Ge didn't go why should I" Wang Lei said with dismay.

"He didn't did what you've done" Wang Qi said in displeased voice.

"Dad I already told you that they wants to fame me I didn't do that" Wang Lei said with uneasiness.

"That's we all hoped but we are not taking the risking again" Wang Qi said in a bit irritated face.

"No dad please I want to stay with you guys" Wang Lei tries to convince his dad.

"No it's my final decision." Wang Qi said with authoritative voice.

"Lei come sit don't go" Wang Li said when she see his son was leaving the dinning table. Wang Lei doesn't respond and went out.

"Let it be Wang Li he is a brat he has done many thing we are just regulating him otherwise we don't know what's going to happen with him if we didn't show strictness." Wang Qi said with a distress face. Wang Li nodded her head there family dinner are going like this for one year.

Sorry guys this chapter take a lot time because I work alone and writing plus editing is time taking the author is sorry I hope you guys like this chapter ang do vote and comment.. Thank You..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.9K 18
Commander Wang has returned from the Northern Border. He already feels a spark between the prince and himself. "Wang Yibo, does it feel good?? Tell...
73K 3.4K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
74.7K 6.3K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
80.7K 4.5K 61
Wang Yibo A person who was living his ordinary life happily with his family until a storm named Xiao Zhan came into his life.... Just fan fictions no...