Puppy Emoji ☺︎︎ ∫ JaemJen【✔】

By bbyjenomnom

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see i... More

☺︎︎ Hewo~ ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ Chapter One
☺︎︎ Chapter Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Ten
☺︎︎ Chapter Eleven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twelve
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fourteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen
☺︎︎ Chapter Eighteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Eight
☺︎︎ Epilogue

☺︎︎ Chapter Seven

1.9K 91 33
By bbyjenomnom

"Hi there!" He greeted to which Jaemin scowled even more at.

"So uhm... Jaemin–"

"It's you." The said boy cuts Lucas off as he still scowled at Jeno who gave a confused look in return.

He didn't care that the brunet's smile faded away and turning into a frown, he didn't care why they're here, he didn't care the way the boy's (seems to be) best friends are also glaring at him.

He didn't care about any of those things, he only got annoyed by their presence. Especially with Lucas' consent, that stupid bastard.

"You remember me?" Jeno lights up suddenly as he had hope filling his eyes that were staring at Jaemin's own.

The dark haired mysterious boy huffed, "sadly." He retorts to which Haechan almost snapped at if it weren't for Mark holding him back.

"Now why are you guys here and why did you bring them here." Jaemin asked flatly as he directed the former question to the unexpected newcomers while the latter was for the tall basketball player.

"Jeno wanted to talk to you."

"What he said." Lucas answered as he pointed to Mark who rolled his eyes at him.

The answer made Jaemin scoff, "and why the hell would I agree to have a wasteful conversation with him?" He asked raising a brow.

"He just wants you to apologize for giving him that black eye." Mark said on behalf of his friend who didn't get a chance to talk.

Jeno ignored that even though he really wanted to tell his friends that it was fine and they didn't need to step in on this since it was only between him and Jaemin.

Jaemin stared at the specific eye that was in all good condition except it was the color faded brown, making him look like that one thing he saw on his phone but he doesn't remember what.

"You still have that? It's been days or so." He stated in confusion while he remembered how he punched the brunet on the eye at Mark's party.

Jeno only hummed at him while pursing his lips and nodding obediently like a child to which Haechan didn't hold back to pinch his cheeks.

Jaemin bit back something to blurt out but decided to scrunch his nose instead. Ew.

"But he said it doesn't hurt." Lucas stated as he didn't hesitate to full on cover half of Jeno's face a bit harshly, but the boy remained calm, not even flinching.

"Then what's even the problem? You guys came here for something that's been done, and he claimed it didn't hurt. Don't waste your time, go home." Jaemin remarks.

Haechan growled like a bear and snapped back, "listen here you scumbag, stop trying to act so cool and a cold-hearted bitch like you didn't just landed a fist on my best friend."

"Because next time, I'll be the one landing a fist on you!" He added with, quite literally, a spat on the ground as the saliva landed on Jaemin's Converse shoes.

The dark haired boy blinked at him, "is that all?" He said flatly with his eyes gazing back to Jeno who was watching his best friend trying to act all momma bear mode at some asshole.

Haechan made a squeaking noise with his face turning red as if he's a kettle boiling some water. Instead, it's his blood boiling.

Mark pulled his boyfriend back by the arm and pushes him towards Lucas who laughed for no reason. Haechan grumbled and jabbed the latter on his stomach resulting a cry of pain.

The raven haired decided to be the mature one, again, and cleared his throat.

"Yes, all we want is an apology from you. We don't want to end on bad terms especially with Jeno's eye being injured." He forced a smile at the last part.

With that, Jaemin shrugged and mumbled an "aight," before turning towards Jeno as he inserts his hands in his front pockets. "Sorry, kid." He said.

Even though Haechan and Mark could only face palm at the useless and meaningless apology of his while Lucas stifled a laugh, Jeno beams at him.

"It's okay!" He chirped with his pearly whites showing and his eyes crinkling into crescent moons.

Before Jaemin could wave a lazily farewell to the three friends, he didn't think this was over as soon as he predicted. Unfortunately.

"Wait! Before we leave," Jeno drawls in and paused before rolling up one of the really long sleeve of his sweater that covered his pretty soft hands and stopped when it reached his elbow.

"Can you touch my arm, please?" He asked politely with his voice sweet, but underlying his tone was something serious and stern.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow, "what?" He baffled.

Mark laughed awkwardly as Haechan was trying to coaxed his gullible friend on what he's about to do, again.

"Can you–" Jeno tried to repeat before Mark pulled him by the waist, which didn't go unnoticed to Jaemin's strict gaze, and smiled tightly.

"Uhm we uh– have to go now, it's getting late and I'm sure you and Lucas have other things to do right?" He said earning a nod from both mentioned boys.

"Very well then, we don't want to stop you or anything a-haha."

Haechan nodded hastily whilst Jeno drawls a "huhh?" Sound that made everyone stare at him with a look he always received from his friends but foreign from Lucas and Jaemin. Huh?

(Video above to hopefully make y'all smile or something lol)

The tanned male ruffled his hair as he took over Mark's spot on draping an arm around a very confused Jeno by the shoulders like he would always do.

Jeno looks up at Haechan with those specific eyes and his lips open yet pouting at the same time thanks for them to be very naturally plump and pink. Unfair.

"Why are we leaving so early? I wanted to befriend Jaemin." He said in a whisper, however, Jaemin could still hear it for some reason.

"And why on earth do you want us to be friends?" He retorts once again as he crosses his arms with his veins popping out visibly against his very pale skin.

Jeno pursed his lips cutely with a shrug of his shoulders, "I don't know. But my gut feeling said so." He said to which Haechan blinked at. Oops.

Mark chuckled again in an exaggerated manner, "hey uh, Jeno. I think Bongsik is waiting for you now and we're pretty hungry." He said laying his palms on his friend's shoulders.

The brunet gasps excitedly and nodded as he quickly waved at the other two boys before dragging his friends away leaving Lucas and Jaemin by themselves.

"Bye bye! See you later Jaemin!" He said all muffled because of the now longer distance and ear range between them but the dark haired boy still heard it, scoffing in return.

"My dear soulmate, we'll meet later, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 72.8K 36
╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundr...
25.7K 270 22
Bai Fumei in the Great Courtyard (大院白富美) Author: A Knife in the Snow   Copywriting:   Xiao Shan is truly a proud daughter of heaven. Her father is a...
189K 8.6K 41
Jeno's the only hybrid in their pack that doesn't have a mate, they all know he needs one. and that role is perfect for Na Jaemin. but the only probl...
3.5M 221K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...