♡𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓐 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 �...

Por Sani987

Xiao Zhan, who is looking for revenge for his sister, who committed suicide after being gangraped. Swore to t... Más

♡prologue♡
♡A fateful meeting♡
♡Party♡
♡Commemoration day♡
♡Night Together♡
♡Miss You♡
♡Unexpected morning♡
♡Hiking 1♡
♡Hiking 2♡
♡Drunk in you♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Locked together♡
♡1 year ago♡
♡Is It Love♡
♡Confused♡
♡Engagement♡
♡Engagement 2♡
♡Locked up♡
♡Double Faced♡
♡Evidence♡

♡Meeting♡

565 31 5
Por Sani987

The sun shines bright through the white curtains hitting on a appealing sleepy face. Xiao Zhan is sleeping peacefully for first time not wanting to get up from this warmness, it is when he felt a sudden heaviness along with constant increasing drumming sound out of curiosity he open his eyes, blinking twice with a shocked face he looked down. He was sleeping on Yibo's chest when did Yibo intrude his bed and why they are sleeping this close to each other he was sure that Wang Yibo was sleeping on the floor how come he is here then all of his thinking halted when suddenly Wang Yibo tighten his arm around Xiao zhan bringing him close towards him more. Xiao Zhan peep his head up they were so close that he can feel Wang Yibo hot breaths on his face. Wang Yibo is looking so stunning thick eyebrow, close eyes, pointy nose, milky white skin with chubby baby cheeks, sharp jawline and plumped lips he was looking so cute that Xiao Zhan wants to poke those chubby checks. Xiao zhan is so lost in admiring his view that he didn't notice when the owner open his eyes to look straight into his eyes his breath hitched coming back from his thoughts he struggled to get out from the body but the owner tighten his grip and flip Xiao Zhan.

"What are you doing?" Xiao Zhan asked startled.

"What do you think... You were literally drooling, looking at me... I know I look handsome but don't be so obsessed with me" Wang Yibo replies in a bit teasing tone he grind his body with Xiao Zhan seeing his shocked face with stiffed body feeling proud with his action he smriked.

"What???.. Wang Yibo you're not that handsome and you're are the one who was not letting me go" Xiao Zhan said with embarrassed face he was admiring the owner but he was not at fault here because Wang Yibo was the one who's not lettings him go.

"That was after I opened my eyes before your expression really looked like a pervert man" Wang Yibo replies he liked teasing this alluring person . He has woken up before Xiao Zhan he was too admiring him when he notice that Xiao Zhan is awake he immediately close his eye to pretend to sleep. Xiao Zhan is too innocent to understand Wang Yibo intentions.

"huh!!!! leave me and when did you slip in my bed you are the pervert one here" Xiao Zhan said proudly if Wang Yibo had sleeps on the floor then they were not in this position and the morning will be normal not a chaos one.

"My spine going to beak if I slept on the floor so I thought why only you sleep peacefully while I struggle to sleep so I came next to you but I never thought that you're going to take advantage of me" Wang Yibo said grinding there body with each other once again.

"Wang Yibo how much absurd you're going to say??? Leave my hand" Xiao Zhan shakes his head at the grinning person.

"No let's sleep for few more minutes Mr . pervert.." Wang Yibo said leaning his head toward Xiao Zhan chest closing his eye and listening to alluring person heart beat.

"No I'm not going to sleep again and who are you calling pervert?..... You can see who is the pervert one here " Xiao Zhan said Wang Yibo looked up directly in his eyes while closing there distance Xiao zhan is now feeling a bit uncomfortable he wasn't this close to anybody and this feeling is giving him butterflies in his stomach, suddenly he feel a hand which gribbed him earlier loosen Wang Yibo leave him and sat next to him.

"Mr. pervet I'm hungry will you make breakfast for us or we can order something??" Wang Yibo said Xiao zhan just lay there he thought why the hell Wang Yibo is playing with him few minutes before he this so close to each other now he is sitting with a grin smile plaster on his face. Is this really his true nature or is he acting with me Xiao Zhan kicked his blanket and went to the bathroom cursing Wang Yibo on his way. Wang Yibo smiled he is feeling warm when he's around this alluring person when Xiao zhan come out of the bathroom, he see that Wang Yibo is pleasantly sitting on his bed leaning his head on bed frame scrolling through his phone.

Sudden noice caught Wang Yibo attention he looked up just to see a new towel thrown towards his face but with quick action he caught it Xiao Zhan displeased in response and leave the arrogant person to do his morning routine. After done with his business Wang Yibo come towards the kitchen he can see the sulking person is making breakfast for both of them delighted by the view in front of him he sat on the same chair he was sitting pervious night.

"You make sculpture's?" Wang Yibo asked when Xiao zhan leave him in his room he looks around, a shelf made of wood contain mesmerized sculpture. the work was done so neatly with no mistakes every curve every bents is astonishing he was admiring them one by one when his attention caught a black box he is sure that it's not ethical to trespass other person's personal life but his cruisioty is telling him to do it he opened the box and find a incomplete sculpture just eyes were made he smiled seeing it he put back it from where he has taken it and went towards Xiao zhan.

"Yes" Xiao zhan said making pancakes he was sulking the way Wang Yibo behave with him is so opposite and different from what he had heard from rumor's. Suddenly his phone ring picking it up he went in his bedroom closing the door behind.

"Hello" Xiao Zhan said

"Zhanzhan I'm back.. we can go through the plan you've mentioned before now we are ready to proceed " other person said.

"Okay meet me at a cafe around 5pm" Xiao Zhan said and cut the call he made his way back to kitchen area. After making breakfast, he place the dishes on table they eat in silence.

"Thank you for the breakfast the food is tasty" Wang Yibo said he was sure that after the phone call the sulking person become sad. Xiao zhan just nodded his head he was about to gather there plates when a hand touched his forehead he looked down to meet a beautiful eyes looking at him there's a bit of concern.

"You're fever is gone" Wang Yibo said

"Yes" Xiao Zhan replies

"So take care I'll get going now or else you will definitely throw me out of you're apartment" Wang Yibo said he doesn't want to leave the sad person but he has work to do he left the work as soon as he got the message from the alluring person that he is back home he told his secretary he will look other paper's when he come back but he didn't want to leave Xiao Zhan in this condition. He was sure that his secretary was facing all the problem because he was absent from the work. He took his jacket from sofa and went towards apartment door wearing his shoe he open the gate and left.

Xiao Zhan just stand there looking at everything Wang Yibo did from taking his jacket from the sofa to until he went out from the door. When Wang Yibo disappear from his sight he went toward the sofa and sat covering his head he remember everything that happen yesterday night and today morning he has feeling thousands of new emotions from Wang Yibo. He gets up from his tiredness and went to kitchen to do there dishes.

"So you mistook Wang Yibo to Wang Lei?" other person asked a mid thirties with a sharp feature brown eye glossy lips bangs covering his forehead wearing a square shaped spects looking at Xiao zhan displeasingly.

"Yes at first I didn't know that when I went to library that day I was sure to asked about someone about Wang Lei but he pointed at Wang Yibo and I asked Wang Yibo to make me his partner and all but when I reached home then you're mail come then I notice that" Xiao Zhan replies Zhang Chen is the one who handled Ji Na case he know everything he was the one closetest to him after Ji Na death he was the one who take care of him who supported him.

"So you're going to take advantage of him to take you're revenge.... Xiao Zhan are you mad Wang Lei is sure a bad person but Wang Yibo is dangerous" Zhang Chen said angrily.

"No I've seen him sometimes I also got confuse that what you have told me about him is way to opposite to what I've seen with my own eyes" Xiao Zhan replies yes he made a mistake but after came to know that Wang Yibo hold such power that no one has he is sure that he is better option than wang lei for his revenge.

"Yes he is good at making other people thinks this... But I know how dangerous he is" Zhang Chen said leaning toward the chair crossing his arm. When he mat Wang Yibo for the first time it is only for 10 mins when he arrested Wang Lei and others he came with his lawyer and within those 10 minutes he bail them out. He has seen how dangerous he is when someone touches his family.

"Because of him I was able to join and no one questioned me" Xiao zhan replies.

"But Xiao Zhan you're taking a risk here" Zhang Chen said

"I'm at this point that even if I've to die to take this revenge I'll proudly do it" Xiao Zhan replied he is not going back from this point.

"So what are you going to do now?" Zhang Chen inquired.

"First I want Wang Yibo to trust me then I'm sure I will get what I want and I want you to gather information about Li Jun" Xiao Zhan said.

"Okay then I'll gather information about that Li Jun guy" Zhang Chen said Xiao Zhan nodded his head and looked down.

"Xiao Zhan are you are okay?" Zhang Chen asked placing his hand on Xiao Zhan lightly touches just to ensure him that everything will going to be alright.

"yes I hope so" Xiao Zhan replies with a sad smile.

"don't worry we'll go through this together" Zhang Chen replies.

"yes" Xiao Zhan nodded and smile a little after there dinner Zhang Chen dropped him to his apartment.

Xiao Zhan went home he opened the door and went straight to his bed laid down with heaviness in his eyes and tiredness in his body but he miss the warmness that was with him the previous night. He looked up to the ceiling Wang Yibo hasn't contacted him after he left. He is sure that he misses wang yibo but why the reason is still unknown to him he turn towards the side where wang Yibo slept earlier he touches that area with his hand and closes his eyes and drifted to the dreamland.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.9K 1.8K 23
Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Two very famous college students coming from extremely wealthy families are also the biggest enemies in school. Wang Yibo is...
356K 15.5K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...
336K 20.5K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
22K 1.9K 18
Commander Wang has returned from the Northern Border. He already feels a spark between the prince and himself. "Wang Yibo, does it feel good?? Tell...