Mr. Styles

By kooolkat1234

Elena is a young maid working in the house of Mr. Styles. Since she started working she has be the subject of... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
A/N:
A/N

Chapter 3

13.7K 265 15
By kooolkat1234

Elena's P.O.V.

I take a deep breath and place another spoonful of peas into my mouth. I felt as if I would vomit at any moment. I no longer felt hungry and I just wanted to go back to my room.

Four days.

Four days of beating, bruises, and painful sex.

Why did Mr. Styles choose to leave now? This is literally the worst time he could be away. My only source of protection is going to be gone. Greg never hits me when he knows Mr. Styles is near.

I suddenly felt like I can't breathe. I closed my eyes and tried my best to control my breathing. I felt sweaty and dark spots began to cloud my vision.

"Elena," Greg said slightly leaning down to my ear. "Finish your food. You still have a lot left."

I shook my head and pressing my fingertips to my forehead. "I-I don't feel well."

Greg furrowed his eyebrows, "cut it out. Nothing is wrong with you. You're always trying to make a scene!" He tightly grasped my arm, "finish what's on your plate or I'll have your ass bruised as soon as we're done!" He hissed.

I felt hot tears stream my cheeks. I silently begged him to lower his voice so no one else would hear him. I felt eyes on me but I couldn't meet any of them. I could feel my stomach churn as time passed by. "G-Greg..." I whimpered. "I-I have to go to the bathroom. I n-need to-"

"Shut up!" he growled. "What the fuck did I just tell you?!"

A low chuckle left his lips as he pulled my chair closer to his. "Just wait until we get back to the room. I've had it with you and I'm fucking over it!"

Before I could blink, everything I just ate came right back up and onto my clothes and the floor. I coughed harshly and toppled over as more of the dinner came up. "I'm s-sorry" I whimpered. "I'm so sorry.." I could feel myself hyperventilating.

Mr. Styles quickly stood to his feet and rushed over to my side. "It's alright, love. Don't apologize for being sick. I saw the look on your face from across the table." He grabbed some napkins from the table and gently wiped my hands and mouth. I tried to help him clean the floor but he shook his head. "Don't worry about that. I got it."

He helped me stand to my feet and turned to Greg. "Gregory," he said. "Can you take her upstairs and help her clean up a bit? Maybe bring her some tea and help her into bed?" I wanted to scream and tell him to send one of the other girls to help me but I knew Greg was already furious with me and I didn't want to make my punishment worse than it already was.

Greg nodded his head and lifted me into his arms bridal style. "Don't worry Mr. Styles, I'll take care of her."

A/N: Hey guys!

Another chapter down!

What are your thoughts so far?

Any predictions for what's gonna happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 13 16
"Mr. Evans, please maintain some dignity. Don't forget I'm your brother's wife!" Having caught her husband and best friend together in the bed, Elena...
132K 2.2K 26
Don't Mind the grammar mistakes. It will soon be revised and edited😭 ***** Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from ho...
205K 9.7K 89
COMPLETED!!! A young female wolf named Elena, first only wanted to become the future Beta of her pack. She is being cursed with nightmares...
513K 6.1K 11
Elena Morgan, a sweet, innocent, lovely daughter who believes in a fairytale that wedding is a symbol of love but that's all in her innocent mind not...