[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

Od shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 56

1K 41 10
Od shro_om

Previously!

With a heaving chest and now having multiple rags wrapped around the slit that slashed her eyes, you leaned your sibling on the bundle of debris that she hid behind. "It hurts..." She whined, exhausted from the pain. ...as you stood, she grasped your black clothing that hid underneath your haori, "You promise to come back, right?" A look of unknowing was on your face as you stared at her. ...holding her hand gently and leaning down to place it on your forehead, "I'll come back, Aiko. I'll make sure of that." Internally unsure if you were able to keep this promise.

On to Chapter 56!

Leaving Aiko's side and walking away from the debris that she now rested behind, you continued walking, in search of Asumi and Aika. But after a few short minutes of walking back to where you had first encountered Asumi, a sight greeted you with glittering ferocity and surprise. 

With nails and a knife waging war against one another, you watched as Aika faced your demonic sibling head on. Spinning and turning on their heels and allowing their chosen weapons to squeal with certainty of engagement, they danced to the tune of life and death. Not allowing yourself to think and only forcing your body to move, you made haste to the both of them, not wanting a third sibling to fall to the hands of Asumi. 

But as you neared the scene, it showed signs of ending faster than you could run. Aika quickly began receiving blows from Asumi in both her stomach and face, causing blood to begin running from her mouth. "Oh come on now, Aika! I thought you wanted to better than me when we were kids!" With a grunt and rage within your siblings eyes, "Don't you dare try and talk to me with such familiarity when you've ransacked my hometown!" she twirled her weapon and drove it deep into one of Asumi's extended arms. Catching the moment of opening, Aika was able to land multiple hits on your demonic sibling, each one having a substantial crack on where she landed her punches. Chuckling from the attack, you watched as Asumi quickly twist her body to dodge the attacks from Aika with inhuman speed. Her body extending in all directions by black goo connecting her limbs, her head now looking down on Aika. Surprise within Aikas eyes, Asumi only looked down at her with her violent eyes before piercing one of Aika's eyes with a spike escaping from her cheek. "No!" You yelled as you used your strength to suddenly shoot yourself towards the two of them. Turning her lanky neck towards you with a sinister grin, "I'm not done yet, (Y/N)chan. Sit back down for now." A sudden pillar of black blasted you back with enormous power, causing you to tumble on the ground before leaning on your side and cough harshly from having the air forcefully leave your lungs and your body forcing you to gag. Now on the ground and struggling to control your bodily functions, Asumi continued her attacks on Aika. 

With your eyes watching every single moment as you trembled on the ground, you watched as Asumi grasp Aika's upper-arm and proceed to twist and break her forearm. A cry of pain could only be emitted by Aika in this moment. Annoyed by your siblings cries of agony, "Shut up." She stated harshly. Using her arts as a demon, Asumi made a sudden jab to Aika's throat, turning her mute. Gagging from the sudden pressure, Asumi resumed her ways and continued to break Aika's dominant forearm until the bones themselves began to pierce through her skin and red dots began to seep through. 

You couldn't bear to watch what was happening before you anymore, but at the same time, you were locked to the ground by your body. Tears came from your eyes as you tried to continuously force yourself up but fall under your own weight, never able to do anything as you watched your sister be helpless under the demon. 'Please, get up! I have to save her! I have to save my sister!' Turning onto your belly and keeping your eyes straight on Aika, the tears continued to fall as the scene advanced. 

Once satisfied with the amount of fragments sticking out, Asumi lowered her neck to Aika's arm. Aika could only shake in fear and remain muted as she knew what was to happen. With a sniff and a slow lick, Asumi bit into her forearm as Aika could only yell her muted words into the watchful sky. The glow from the nearby flames decorating the scene with excitement. A sense of hopelessness had overcome you as you exhaled and remained still. The image that now soaked into your mind was something of a nightmare. 

The blood ran between Asumi's teeth and down onto the ground as her own yellow eyes made sure that you were watching everything. With a quick tug, the demon had ripped away the fragmented arm and only the hanging muscles and remaining bone fractures were left as her arm. Finally letting Aika go and letting her exhausted body drop to the ground, Asumi spoke to you. "It was deserved, (Y/N)." Her voice groggy and distorted, "She was the one scratched my face and did all of those horrible things to me." Her long fingers gently touching her face over the now rapidly healing scar from Aika's earlier attack. Quickly, her body changed back into the slim form that you saw her in earlier. "Here, I'll be nice and bring her over to you." With a mischievous grin, Asumi reeled her leg back and kicked Aika to where you laid. Forcing your body to get up and move just enough, you kneeled and opened your arms to allow Aika to fall in your arms. Catching her body with a grunt and laying her down on the ground. You could now see the damage done to your sister.

Almost automatically, you began to slice off one of your sleeves from your uniform to tie around your once flaming sisters bleeding eye, and now ripped limb. Tightly securing your knots and allowing dirt to place itself on your sisters traumatic limb to hopefully stop the bleeding, your eyes were now empty. 

The tears that you would have shed have now disappeared as you gazed at your sibling. You could hear the pounding of your heart within your ears and your head become light headed. A sense of dread now danced in the air, and victory for Asumi was foreseeable. 'I can't do anything...' You clutched your hair out of frustration and anger as you lowered your head gently on your sisters stomach, angry at how useless you were during this entire time. With forlorn whispers, you spoke,

"Why couldn't I have just been stronger?!" 

"Why couldn't I just have been faster?!" 

"Why couldn't I save my family!?"

"Why couldn't I protect the people that I love?!"

"Why am I not enough?!"

"Why?"

"WHY?!"

"WHY!"

You felt your body begin to shut down on itself, too tired to keep moving. But your soul had been lit on fire due to the anger that resonated within you. Rogue emotions that you have never felt before now ran wildly within your heart and mind as your head pounded and as you cursed your physical abilities. Your body began to shake from your uncontrollable anger. With muscles flexing and your soul demanding for victory against all the odds, you could only yell with ferocity into the mingling air of despair. 

A knot that was within you had now finally been broken. Your mental abilities to keep yourself in check and to never go overboard as your father instructed you, had now thrown away those barriers and now came into one. Both sides of yourself that have been battling in a never-ending war to finally unleash the most of your abilities and to never do so, were now combined. 

Destruction was now your intention. Domination was now within your mind. And your honor now screamed to be re-established. 

In that seizing moment of fury, a voice travelled within your ears, "I'll guide you whenever I can." You felt the connection that you had to those words and your eyes widened- you were not alone in this battle. Closing your eyes and breathing, you rose from the ground with renewed vigor. Opening your eyes as you now stood tall once more, you flicked your deep (e/c) eyes towards Asumi, causing her to slightly raise her head from the emotions that screamed behind your daunting eyes. 

Like a titan that had now found it's true abilities, you had found yours. The emotions that you harbored were now turning into your newfound tools of victory and the reconstruction of your families honor. With eyes that dared to be disobeyed and body becoming cruel as did the mind, you stood with ferocity and power, unobtainable by the demon before you. With the invisible hand that rested on your shoulder guiding you now and your grip on your sword tightening with destructive needs, the flames had now fully enveloped the surrounding area, trapping you and Asumi in one confined space.

The ring of fire had now been made, and one of you would find a grave here. The commencing of a battle had now begun, all it needed was one to make the first move. 

And you took it.

"I'll slay you here and now, you despicable demon."

A/N

LETS GOOOO I ACTUALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE LMAO

THANK YOU ALL FOR 200k READS AS WELL (which is a little surprising since I took a massive break lol?)

Anyways, I tried to make the ending impactful. Do you think it was? I feel like it needs more imagery and description, but I don't want to go overboard on it. 

Regardless though, I'm actually satisfied with how the ending came out! 

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Other than that, have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow! And goodnight from me to you!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 19
━━ ❝YOU SHOULD START PRAYING, KIBUTSUJI MUZAN.❞ 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] - a brave kind-hearted girl who lives with the Kamados after her family was sl...
2.9K 216 54
Haruto Nakamura is a boy who's family may have a history with a secret form of the breath style. Tatara Sato wishes to protect his friends with all h...
850K 28.9K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
104K 3.6K 17
in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. started: 9/5/21 ended: 7/6/21 hello! this is...