Damn Curse · Itadori/Sukuna x...

Por x0jupiter0x

Sorry, not going to lie this sucks and hardly makes any sense. There will be a chapter eventually with an exp... Más

What is That!? · Pt. 1
Nightmare · Pt. 3
Found Dead · Pt. 4
Odd Surprise · Pt. 5
The Hard Truth · Pt. 6
Realization & Acceptance · Pt. 7
Seeing the King · Pt. 8
Call · Pt. 9
Familiar · Pt. 10
Morning · Pt. 11
Truth/Dare with a Twist · Pt. 12
New Hoodie · Pt. 13
Dad... · Pt. 14
Tears and Dreams · Pt. 15
More?? · Pt. 16
Welcome · Pt. 17
Unfamiliar Memories · Pt. 18
Awakening · Pt. 19
UPDATE

New Friends · Pt. 2

38.1K 1.5K 1.8K
Por x0jupiter0x

Y/n's POV
Everything starts to come back to me though as the door begins to slowly open a few minutes later. I begin to panic til I see what, or who is opening the door. It's not the thing from earlier but instead a guy with pink hair.

It took a second for him to notice me but when he did he quickly rushed over.
"Are you ok?? Your head is bleeding!" He said. Before I could say anything he crouched down infront of me and tilted my head to the side to look at it.

"Y-yeah I'm ok uh-"
"Oh right, I'm Yuji Itadori" he said and smiled at me.
"F/n l/n.. Just call me Y/n, I'm ok really." I told him as I tried to stand but my head still hurt and I was a bit dizzy. "Here you can get on my back, it's probably gonna be hard to walk right now" he told me turning around.

Something about him felt off, but not like the other things. Just not normal. I also got a weird vibe when I looked at the slit looking things below both his eyes. Though with my head the way it was and what I just noticed was a scraped knee, I wasn't really in a position to deny the help. Besides, he seemed nice.

After I got on his back he stood as a girl with short brown hair walked in with a kid following behind her.
"Yuji, hurry u- who's she?" She asked, raising and eyebrow.
"I found her in here on the ground, she's hurt so I'm helping her." "Ok well let's hurry, I don't want to waste my time in here. Plus we need to get the kid home and I'm hungry" she told him with a pouty look on her face.
Nice to meet you too I guess ?

As we began to make our way to leave the building I learned the brown haired girls name is Nobara. She seems nice I guess but a bit full of herself to be honest. I felt bad for Itadori for having to carry me. I always thought I was kinda heavy but he's carrying me on his back like I'm a feather.

I was a bit paranoid going outside due to the previous events but when we got outside everything seemed fine. Nothing really felt off.

I look around to see two guys walking our direction. They were wearing similar uniforms like the ones Itadori and Nobara had on. One had black hair and looked kind of- how do I describe it? Just kind of meh(lol mood). The other one had white hair and was wearing a blindfold. He smiled as he was walking over.

The white haired guy looks familiar. He looks kind of like-
"Yuji, Nobara! Oh? Are the kid and girl ok?" He asked.
"The kid is ok but she's hurt" Nobara told him walking over to me and poking my head. Ow.

"I think I'm ok to walk now.." I said somewhat quietly, and embarrassed. My head still hurt a little but the dizziness had gone away. I'm also pretty sure the bleeding stopped or at least slowed down. He sat me back onto the ground and I took a step back thanking him.

"She can stay with us til we get the kid home and then I'll take a look at her head" the white haired guy said with a smile before pulling the other guy by the shirt and dragging him along to take the little boy home. I giggled a bit at the black haired boys reaction to being dragged along. He looked like he could flip out at any minute now.
-
3rd POV
Gojou and Fushiguro walked back towards Nobara, Yuji, and Y/n who were sitting on some stairs not too far away. Itadori had been asking you a few questions like what school do you go to, how old you are, if you wanna be friends, stuff like that. He seemed lively and nice so you decided to agree to be friends with him.

You were just about to ask him about the slits under his eyes til Gojou and Fushiguro came back and Gojou began talking.

"We made sure the kid got home! Hmm now to get her checked out, then how about we get food after?" Gojou asked. The other 2 first years seemed to really like this idea. They walked with you to a nearby clinic since you weren't going to be left alone to walk with a bleeding head. You needed three staples and a bandaid for your knee but nothing too bad.

The head injury wasn't major enough to make you pass out. The reason you did was because of the shock, exhaustion from running, fear, and hitting your head all happening in such a short period of time. All that put together in less than an hour didn't have a great affect of your body.

After you signed out you began to thank the 4 of them, mainly Yuji who had been the 1st to help you. Just as you were getting ready to leave back home Itadori asked something that surprised you.

"Y/n, do you want to come with us??" He asked, getting the attention of the other 3 and you. "Uh- i-if you don't mind sure" you replied.
Gojou seemed to be perfectly fine with the idea, Fushiguro didn't seem to care, and Nobara just wanted to hurry up. You smiled lightly and replied with "yeah, I'll tag along."
-
In Itadori's head w/Sukuna & 3rd POV
Sukuna was just sitting on his usual place not paying much attention to what Itadori was doing. The only time he would pay any attention to Itadori was when he was around any other curses or giving Sukuna the chance to take over for a bit.

Besides that he didn't really care what happened to Itadori.

When Yuji was helping the injured girl he didn't really care much. So what if she was hurt.
Geez the brat is too nice it's annoying

"I'm Yuji Itadori-"
Bleh
"F/n l/n-"
L/n??

Sukuna sat up hearing her name. Now he was paying attention. (Why? Guess you'll have to wait to find out 😌)
He wanted to test something. But just couldn't find the right moment. Plus it's not like Itadori would let him out for no reason. For the moment he just sat back and observed, watching to see if he was wrong about something.

Finally the 5 left after getting food. They were still walking together which meant Y/n was still there too.

"Oi brat" Sukuna said, catching Itadori's attention, causing him to stop walking. The others noticed this and stopped to look back at him, wondering why he stopped.

They couldn't tell what was going on, but Gojou had somewhat an idea, and Y/n was more clueless about it than the other two first years.

"What is it Sukuna?" Itadori asked in his head, which only the curse could hear.
"Let me take control, just for a few minutes" he replied in a somewhat demanding tone. Itadori's eyes widened a bit but not enough to be noticeable.
"Nope, not happening" he told him, shaking his head and glancing at Gojou who took a step forwards.

"I just wanted to test something but your making things difficult damn brat." He sighed and looked up irritated before slowly standing up.

Itadori took a step back as he could tell Sukuna was trying to force his way out. It wasn't too difficult for Itadori to prevent him from succeeding, though it was more difficult to do than the last few times Sukuna has attempted to take over.

Y/n froze. She couldn't tell what was going on. They had stopped because Yuji did, but he seems fine. However the off vibe she was getting from him when she first met him was beginning to grow. It didn't last very long, though for a moment, it felt dangerous.

Her breathing grew somewhat heavier as she took a step back. Y/n didn't want to be wrong and offend Itadori by telling him he was giving off a feeling like that. Looking at the other three, they didn't seem to notice it, but the feeling didn't go away. She'd felt things like this before, but she never payed attention to it. However this feeling scared her a bit.

"Y/n? You ok?" Fushiguro asked glancing at you. The other few looked at you to see why he was asking. Your eyes were somewhat wide and you looked nervous. You had taken a few steps away from Itadori unintentionally.
"Uh yeah I uh- I've gotta get home now, sorry. I'll talk to you guys later though!" You said before running off the opposite direction.

"So I was right" Sukuna said, confusing Itadori.
"Right about what?" He replied out loud this time since y/n wasn't around. If she was there she probably would've just thought he was weird. The mouth appeared on this side of his face as Sukuna began talking. He tried covering it with his hand, but that didn't do much.

"Oh nothing~" he said chuckling before he went quiet again.

"What happened?" Nobara asked.
"I don't know, he wanted to take control to "test something" out and when I refused he tried to force his way" Yuji said flopping his arms to his side.
"Was that right before Y/n ran off" Gojou asked raising and eyebrow.
"Yeah actually" he said.

Hmm... L/n. Is it really her?

-

Sorry for any mistakes/errors 😬
Do y'all like it so far??
I personally like this one better than my others tbh 😅
Anywaysss have a good day/night 🖤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.4K 2.4K 27
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
99.2K 3.3K 58
| 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 | [ Rewritten ] "ᴴᵉʸ⸴ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ? ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ" ...
930K 31.9K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
1.3M 38.1K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...