More?? · Pt. 16

Not one- but two updates?? 👀
Yes. I'm bored 😀

-

My face feels dry from tears as I wake up. My eyes squint at the light coming from the blinds and I realize it's already day. I must have really been stuck there crying for hours then. I look down to see Itadori still asleep holding on to me.

His head rests on my chest as he snores lightly. At any other time I probably would've pushed him off embarrassed at where his head is, but because of our current circumstance I let it slide. I don't bother moving or attempting to wake Itadori up.

I'll tell him about Junpei after he wakes up. For now I'll let him rest.

I stare out the window as I allow myself to zone out, but not fall asleep. As I zone out I begin to feel detached as my vision fades to darkness. "W-what?" I mutter confused. I'm not asleep, but I'm still here.

I look around at the all too familiar throne of bones in confusion. "You're learning to control it. That's why you're here, yet not asleep." A voice explains and I turn, shooting a glare at Sukuna. "Soo~ how was your day?" He taunts.

The smirk on his face and amused look in his eyes tells me he knows. I don't give him the satisfaction of answering as I hold my glare in silence to which he holds un-bothered.

Finally he chuckles. "I was amused when I found out about the little curse you sent" he says. Suddenly I remember the curse that had formed in my room before leaving. How did he know about that?

"I'm the king of curses. I have my ways of knowing these things" he glares slightly towards me.

Suddenly he's right behind me as he leans towards my ear. "I'm sure your father would be disappointed" he whispers tauntingly. I turn to swing at him but he's all gone. Suddenly I feel as someones arms wrap around me as I feel Sukunas presence from behind me.

He chuckles as he holds me in his grip, my back to his chest as I thrash around to free myself. "Let me go or I'll fucking kill you myself!" I shout in a moment of annoyance and irritation. Suddenly he's gone as I fall to the ground. "Ow.." I mumble as I rub my lower back.

A shadow appears and I look up to see Sukuna leering over me. He crouches down to my eye level. I freeze up as that familiar feeling of danger begins to swallow me whole as I stare at him, not blinking.

His smirk is more smug and threatening now as I want to back away but can't. Despite his smirk there's a glare in his eyes.

"You can re-live lives 100 more times for 1,000 more years and you still wouldn't be able to kill me if you tried." His states as if a warning, yet somewhat amused by my attempt to threaten him.

"More??" I repeat confused. His smirk seems to falter as he scoffs with a disappointed look on his face. "Forget it brat." He stands and turns without a word as he begins to walk away. Before I can say anything I feel a shaking as I'm back in my room once more. Looking down I see Itadori now awake as he looks up at me, his hand on my shoulder.

"Aren you ok Y/n?" He asks, tilting his head. I hesitate. "Y-yeah... I keep zoning out, sorry" I attempt to smile at him. He looks at me with concern. His eyes are red and slightly swollen and his hair is messy. I wouldn't be surprised if I looked the same or worse.

"Actually I need to tell you something" the words spill before I can stop them. He focuses his gaze on me, waiting for me to continue. "I-I.." I begin to stutter, unsure of how to tell him. Finally I sigh.

"I saw Junpei..." I begin. His eyes widen as he sits up facing me. "W-what!?" He says loudly and I nod. "He wanted me to tell you that... He was glad he got to be your friend and he appreciated you. He said he's sorry and wants you to know he's okay and not to blame yourself." I explain, not breaking eye contact with Itadori once.

I keep my tone and face sincere. His own face is shocked at first. Tears begin to brim the corner of his eyes as he smiles a wide, closed eyed smile. "No.." He shakes his head slowly. "I'm glad I got to be his friend."

I smile softly as he pulls me into a tight hug. I hug back as I bury my face into his neck, sighing. We're interrupted, pulling apart as the door opens, revealing Gojo.

Itadori wipes his tears as Gojo looks at us before giggling like a little girl. "Hey lovebirds!" He smiles as he enters the room, hiding something behind his back. I roll my eyes, ignoring the blush both Itadori and I have from the comment.

"Hi Gojo-sensei!" Itadori smiles as if he wasn't just crying a few minutes ago. "Hey" I smile tiredly before raising my eyebrow. "What's that?" I glance at the bag behind his back that he's holding. His smile widens.

"You two are going back to the school! You need a uniform though." He looks at me as he hands me the bag. I open it revealing my uniform. The skirt is similar to the one Nobara wears, but slightly shorter. The top is also similar, but instead of it going up the neck, it has a collar. Aside from that there's also a f/c tie to go with it. The best part though. The skirt has pockets!

I look up with a wide smile as I glance between Gojo and Itadori. Itadori smiles at the uniform, then at me, then at Gojo. "We can go back! I know Fushiguro and Nobara are going to be glad" he beams proudly at the thought of going back and seeing his friends again.

I smile at his excitement and Gojo laughs lightly. "Ok ok. I'll leave you two alone now. Yuuji! Figure out how we're going to reveal you two, nothing boring!" he says with a proud smile. "Yes!" Itadori replies.

Gojo nods before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I wait til I hear his footsteps depart before I lean over to Itadori.
"I wonder if he still thinks you got a random girl pregnant." I tease as I hold back a laugh.

His eyes widen as he remembers the dare I gave him and the phone call. His face goes red as he jumps up, slamming the door open as he chases after Gojo, yelling his name to explain. I burst out laughing at his urgency as I can hear him shout an explanation from the other room.

When he comes back he sighs, drooping his arms to his side as he slouches. I only laugh harder, making my ribs hurt as he glares at me both annoyed and embarrassed.

-

🖤