Call · Pt. 9

Y/n's POV
I was confused, wasn't it just a vision?

Then I look down. My stomach no longer hurt, but there were now blood stains on my shirt and hoodie.
-
What the fuck...?
I remember clearly what happened. I always remembered my visions. I felt the pain and there's blood, but my wound isn't there anymore.

Gojo sensei and Itadori are looking at me for answers. I don't really want to tell them but I don't really think I have a choice as I sit here shirt and hoodie soaked in blood.

Then I realize something and the fact I'm alive isn't really on my mind anymore.
Fucking asshole ruined my favorite hoodie :(

"This was my favorite hoodie" I pout then look at Itadori. "Tell Sukuna next time I see him I'm punching him in the face" I say still mostly mad about my hoodie. A good $20 gone to waste.

Both the guys look at me confused.
"Right... Uh I'll explain after I change." I tell them. Gojo leaves but Itadori is still there wanting to know if I'm ok which I found kind of cute.

"I'm alright Itadori, I'll explain after" "*sigh* ok well I'll be with Gojo sensei" he tells me before leaving.

I quickly get up once they leave the room and take off my hoodie and shirt. I look at my bed and let out a frustrated groan. The blood was on my bed, making it look like I had my period or something.

Still shirtless I take off the sheets and blanket, throwing them in a basket by my bed.

I was about to look for a shirt in my closet when I realized something.

All of my shirts and hoodies (which wasn't a lot since I only brought a few things with me) were in the washer. In other words, I didn't have a top that I could put on.

The place we were staying at had a washer and drier, but Gojo and Itadori were waiting somewhere outside my room for an explanation. I needed to leave my room to get a shirt and clean my sheets and blanket, but I couldn't do that without a top on.

For one, there was no way Gojo was gonna see me shirtless because since he was my sensei that would be weird as hell.

Two if Itadori saw me like this it would be really awkward.

Fucking Sukuna, I'm punching you when I see you I think and pout as I walk to my closet.

Luckily I have an extra smaller blanket that I can cover myself with. I wrapped it around me, hanging on my shoulders. I tied it around my neck like a cape so that it wouldn't fall off as I walked.

I made sure I was fully covered before walking out with a basket with my sheet and other blanket.

Unfortunately because my hoodie and shirt were ripped I had to throw them away.

The two noticed me as I walked out and Gojo realized. He'd seen me put my clothes in the laundry so he probably realized I didn't have anything as he placed his hands on Itadoris shoulders, turned him around, and pushed him out of the living room.

The two went into the kitchen which gave me freedom to get to the laundry room without too much worry of them seeing.

20 minutes later
I was now stuck in the laundry room.

My clothes were in the drier and blanket and sheets in the washer. It was hot in here so I had to take off the blanket around me, but I still had it next to me just in case.

I'd been standing, staring at my stomach since I got in here. I remember Gojo explaining the curses to me and know that some can regenerate/heal. So this confirms it. I don't just have cursed energy, I am a curse, but human.

Itadori learned this stuff faster than I did. It took me a bit since I was a slow learner. However even though he learns stuff faster than me, he still needed it to be explained in a simpler version than I did. Which made me feel a bit better about myself not gonna lie.

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's Itadori" he said. I sigh, "I don't have a shirt on so you can't come in, sorry" I mumble. I shot a glare at the door as if he could see me when I heard Sukuna tell Itadori "you should go in" and then chuckle. Then I heard a smack followed by Itadori saying "oww".

My guess was he tried to smack Sukuna for saying that but was to slow and just slapped himself.

The thought made me laugh.

"Anyways, I'm fine. I'll tell you what happened when I get out. Thank you for coming to check up on me". I told him.
"No problem! Me and Gojo sensei are going to be in the living room when your done. Some of the blood got on the floor in your room but I cleaned it up already!" He told me before I heard his footsteps walking away from the door.

I was kind of surprised. He didn't have to clean my room because I can't control my own abilities but oh well. I'll have to thank him later.

I remembered something as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, luckily charged. I went to my contacts and called Hanako. I hadn't told her anything about me moving schools or talked to her since before Fushiguro told me about Itadori's "death".

On the call
H - "hello ?"

Y/n - "hey Hanako, it's me, Y/n"

H - "Y/n! Where have you been!?? Why didn't you call!?"

Y/n - "about that... Something came up and I had to transfer schools, I'm sorry I couldn't contact you sooner.."

H- "HUH!? What school?"

Y/n - "well... The same one your brother works at"

H - "... Your not- you know- ?"

Y/n - "... No. No I am not Hanako- why would you even think- nevermind I don't wanna know"

H - "sorry I just had to be sure!"

Y/n - "why would I even- *sigh* forget it. Anyways sorry I couldn't call sooner."

H - "it's fine, if you didn't call I would've ended up showing up to your house haha"

Y/n - "I mean I'm not home sooo"

H - "really? Where are you staying at now??"

Y/n - "... Dorms, yeah at the dorms"

H - "ohh ok, well I've got to go, glad to know your ok! Call me when you get the chance ok? I was worried!"

Y/n - "ok, I will. Byee"

*Call Ended*
I sigh after hanging up the phone. I was just glad she didn't ask to visit, she tends to assume a lot of things without knowing what's actually going on.

My clothes were finally finished and I tossed on a shirt before leaving the room.

I'll get the rest of the clothes later I think as I yawn.

I sit down on the sofa by Itadori and Gojo as I begin explaining. I tell them about when the "nightmares" started and what they were all about, then continue to tell them about last nights vision.

Gojo put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking. "Aha! It's probably one of your abilities then. We'll have to test it out. I think I have an idea what that was, and if I'm right, it wasn't a vision" He says as he stands up.

Greattt.. More training :\ I think as I yawn again and flop back into the couch.
-
-
-
Sorry this one was shorter, I have another story I need to update too, along with some school work to finish. I hope you understand :)
🖤